Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 09-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Legend of Zelda- The 7 Years of Darkness

In Hyrule, there is a legend that tells of a boy

A boy who, coming from the ancient forests, carrying a green stone, went across the land of Hyrule, gathering the hearts of Death Mountion and Zora's Domain, and, with the last gift of the Princess of Hyrule, openned up the gateway to the Sacrad Realm and claimed the evil-banishing blade of the Master Sword for himself. Yet, The 100 King of the Gerudo tribe, Ganon, followed the boy and took control the legendary triforce, sending the world into seven years of darkness.

After these seven years, the boy returned, now fully grown, and went to the six sacrad places of Hyrule, The Temples of TIme, Forest, Fire, Water, Spirt, and Shadow, and with the help of the Sages within, stormed Ganon's castle and drove the dark one into the deepest holdings of the Dark Realm.

Yet, the Hero of Time would not have found a world to save, if not for the valor of a small band of heros, fighting to stave off the choas in hopes of better times returning. THey were,

The Heros in The Darkness.

----

Basically, looking to make a thread based off the Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time game, during the seven years the game skips. Ideally, three or four players would be nice.

Races would include-
-Hylian
-Zora
-Goron (males only)
-Gerudo (female only)

General Skill sets would include-
-Warriors
-Theives
-Acolytes of the Goddesses
-Twilight Acolytes (yes, this is TP, but cut me some slack)
-Outridders
-Knights
-Sharpshooters
-Gadgeteers
-Performers
-Zoran Aquaneers
-Goron Bomb-barders
-Gerudo Blademasters
-ect.
This signature is the sole property of swordandsandle and may not be duplicated in part or in whole without the express promition of swordandsandle. Violation of this rule is punishable by law. Resiricitons apply, results may very.

My Writer's Profile
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...3#post37019233

Geez, time just never seems to show up. Happy Thanksgiving! Good thing I don't have to celebrate Christams.

Last edited by swordandsandle : 09-29-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
cats
Many of One

I'm in! I can be either gender as needed, and have no trouble being any class. So I'll write my character after a couple more people join hopefully.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
NestleSnipes
Really Really Experienced

I'll hold on joining but this could be an entertaining read.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Glad there is some intrest.

I've got some real good memories of the LOZ franchise (I've been in it since Ocarina and finished each game plenty of times. Except Spirt Tracks)

So, anybody got good ideas for a unity event? I've got a few things lined up, but I think I'll widen my range with other people's minds.
This signature is the sole property of swordandsandle and may not be duplicated in part or in whole without the express promition of swordandsandle. Violation of this rule is punishable by law. Resiricitons apply, results may very.

My Writer's Profile

Geez, time just never seems to show up. Happy Thanksgiving! Good thing I don't have to celebrate Christams.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #5
cats
Many of One

Depends on what character every body writes may I suggest you write a first character. At least as an example, that also will give us an idea of power level and starting places.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
ElectricGinger
Really Experienced

I could really possibly be interested :-) I would like to see an example character, though.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Well, here's who my character would be.

Name- Ithan of the Canyon Cliffs Brotherhood
Race- Goron
Gender-Male
Age- 23
Height-6' 11
Weight- 363 lbs

Class- Knight

Attirbutes(10 points, 0 is substandard, 1 is average, 2 is above standard, and 3 is Boss-level)
Fire(Strength&Combat Technique)- 3
Water(Dexterity)- 0
Forest(Constitution)-2
Shadow(Intellect)- 1
Light (Wisdom)- 1
Spirt (Charisma)- 3

Gear- Goron-forged chainmail, Heavy Warhammer, studded steel sheild, haversack, extra loincloths, 30 rupees, tinder and flint, dice, and a steel cable grabbling hook.

Apperance- Like every other goron in the kingdom (seriously, these guys have zero gentic diversity). Fairly potbellied, woody colored skin of a light texture, a thin top area of light white hair, and elongated limbs. Perhaps the only thing different is his Brotherhood tatto, a black retagle with a jagged star of skin in the center.

-Such things as personality and history, while I would like you to have them, shoulden't be posted here. I feel as though such a thing isen't exactly realistic, to know about another character before you meet them)

My Writer's Profile

Last edited by swordandsandle : 09-29-2010 at 08:05 PM.

Old 09-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
cats
Many of One

What does TPADDED mean?

If no one plays a girl August well be getting a sex change before we start. After all stories are always better with romance.

Name- August
Race- Hylian
Gender- female
Age- 22
Height- 5'6"
Weight- 120lbs

Class- Sharpshooter

Str: 2
Con: 2
Dex: 3
Int: 1
Wis: 1
Cha: 1

Gear: Short bow, a quiver of arrows, flint and steel, water skin, bedroll, backpack, a sling worn as a sash, knife and whet stone.

Appearance: give me some time to make one

Last edited by cats : 10-12-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #9
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats View Post
What does TPADDED mean?

If no one plays a girl August well be getting a sex change before we start. After all stories are always better with romance.

Name- August
Race- Hylian
Gender- Male
Age- 22
Height- 6'1"
Weight- 150lbs

Class- Sharpshooter

Str: 2
Con: 2
Dex: 3
Int: 1
Wis: 1
Cha: 1

Gear: Short bow, a quiver of arrows, flint and steel, water skin, bedroll, backpack, a sling worn as a sash, knife and whet stone.

Appearance: give me some time to make one

Sorry, I ment to type TBADDED (To be added).

Nice character, but I don't think a sex change is nessicery. Ideally, we'll have one member of each race, and thus at least one female.

My Writer's Profile

Old 09-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #10
cats
Many of One

Yeah the sex change is for when things don't go ideally.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

The Kingdom of Hyrule- 6 B.D.G

-Castle Town- As it sits so close to the heart of Ganon's power, even at this relativly weak state the whole town is choked in ruins, The Temple of Time standing only to maintain Hyrule's connection to the Sacrad Realm to provide for the occasional foray agenst The Chamber of Sages. However, while many Moblins and Stalfos staulk the streets, the sewers of Castle Town are alive with a kind of resistance, a community of squatters ekking out a living in this foul enviorment. The "city" is called New Market, and is, in essence, a dying community. Most of the outer sections have been overun, the territory closest to the moat the only survivors. To the north, Ganon's Castle floats over his great pit, which he can float out of with ease.

-Hyrule Feilds- Not exactly changed much, this realativly featureless plan still houses a few groups of nomadic refugees from Castle Town, scrapping out a living hunting and fishing. They have only been on the run for a year, however, and still hold alot of Castle Town's cutoms, and may occasionally set up a small, makeshift market when near Lake Hylia, Zora's Domain, or other population centers. They are quickly loosing traction, however, and by the year 3 B.D.G none of these inexperenced wandering tribes will remain.

-Kakaroki Village- Oddly enough, Ganon is more able to strike this town now then he will be in the year of his defeat. Still mostly dependent on his physical servents, Kakaroki is in a state of constant seige warfare, drawing support from the still pure Death Mountion to hold off the never-ending tide of Moblins, ReDead, and Stlafos. The landing up to the village is blocked off, with towers set up along the various walls to strike at the approching hordes. At the moment, the town is under strict martial law; manditory sceduales, rationed food, harsh punishments, ect, and with these extreme measures and the help of their goron allies, they village is holding out quite nicly. There is no way for outsiders to enter, unless they break through the masses of troops storming the village, or climb up the active side of the Death Mountion Range, but they welcome anybody who can brave the storm. Within 2 years, however, the waves will have died down, as Ganon focuses more and more of his power on the Sacrad Places of the world, and Korkiri returns to relative peace by the time of Link.

-Death Mountion- Indirectly, Death Mountion is also in a state of seige. their main outlet to the world, Kakaroki, was set under attack, and ever since then the gorons have gone all out to help them. Bomb flower productin has skyrocketed to meet the war's demand, as have the wepons and dondogo meat that can be supplied. The nessicery surplus is easly produced, however, and other then those few who go down to help in combat, the Death Mountion Brotherhood enjoys the best quality of life avalable. They are, however, saddened by the lose of contact with their companions Brotherhoods, those of Canyon Cliffs and Forest Bluffs.

-Zora's Domain- Unlike the Gorons, the Zorans diden't get out so easly. Although lacking in Aquatic soilders, the death of lord Jabu Jabu soon after Ganon's takeover caused many Zora to leave the Domain, reatreating to Lake Hyrule where they set up with the refugees a small town called Lakeside Village. Those few remaining in the Domain struggled onward, the delicate infastructure slowly crumbling, unitl the whole thing froze over in 3 B.D.G.

-Lost Woods/Kokiri Village- Having stood for all time, the Lost Woods easly escaped the early wraith of Ganon's troops. Indeed, most of those within the forest actually were lost themselves! The only two landmarks, Kokiri Village and the Sacrad Forest Medow, managed to avoid assult until Ganon focused his attention to the Sacrad Places. However, both where quickly occupied due to lack of resistance, especially the ailing Korkiri Village, still suffering from the lose of the Great Deku Tree. For the rare traveler stumbing across it, the village has little else to offer but food and shelter.

Skirting the edge of the woods, however, is the goron community of Forest BLuffs. A small, subterranin burrow village, Forest Bluffs had made a living trading the rare goods of the woods back up to the gorons on Death Mountion, receiveing metelworks and other processed goods in return. When that trade was cut off, the gorons experenced a "starving time" in which 2/3rds of the population slowly withered away. The surviers, rougher and more jaded then other gorons, spun into isloationism, and open up only for other gorons and their sole allies, the Kokiri

-Gerudo Vally- Darkness is always a time for theives to run wild, and the 7 years darkness is no exception. Safe in there efidace of Gerudo Fortress, the Gerudo tribes wantonly raid the wandering nomads and Lakeside Village, taking as much loot as possable and storing it away in their stone walls. The problem is, however, they have nowhere to spend it, and so still struggle on with a lack of food and water, as those in Lakeside Village fight most extermely to protect it. The only thron in their side is the anceing goron brotherhood in Canyon Cliffs, just a bit upriver from the Vally, who occasionally mount a forry on the Fortress, typically getting away with lots of loot and few if any casulties. Some even whisper of, when under the last few hundred year kings the gerudo launched full scale assults on Canyon Cliffs, it was rare for anybody other then the King to survive, and the goron corpses could be counted on one woman's hands's. Needless to say, they haven't made a real attack in decades.

Canyon Cliffs is a sprawling community; not the metropolious Death Mountion is but bigger then Kakaroki, of twisting tunnels along the corroding walls of the river canyon. ALong with a long tradition of warriors, Canyon CLiffs is the center of goron science, producing the articfical bombs, bombachus, and bomb kegs that line the shelves of stores across the kingdom as well as being self-sufficent in food, manufacturing, and producing enough excess clothing to export. Indeed, the occasionally find enough to send releift shipments to Lakeside Village by way of river rafting.

My Writer's Profile

Last edited by swordandsandle : 10-02-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #12
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

-Bump_

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #13
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

-Bump_

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #14
cats
Many of One

Forgive me I am kind of gathering to move out with my gf soon, so number crunching and apartment checking has been draining, so I havn't been as responsive as I should. I'll be back shortly just be patient, sorry about the wait.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #15
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

No worries, I'm just hoping for a bit more traffic.

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-07-2010, 01:52 AM   #16
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Kodald

Name- Kodald
Race- Zora
Gender-Male
Age- 20
Height-6' 6
Weight- 248 lbs

Class- Warrior

Fire(Strength&Combat Technique)- 3
Water(Dexterity)- 2
Forest(Constitution)-2
Shadow(Intellect)- 1
Light (Wisdom)- 1
Spirit (Charisma)- 1

Gear- backpack, 30 rupees, helmet encasing the head, halberd shaped spear, vials with potions

Appearance- While still visibly humanoid he is generally covered in silver scales, which gives him a pale blue sheen from a distance, and he has dark blue spots on his extremities. He has no hair. Kodald has two large ulnar fins located distally on his forearms. He has having webbed feet and hands. Kodald has gills on his abdomen, analogous to the placement of lungs on a human. Kodald has green eyes. Other than those of his race Kodald is muscular built although it can not be explain how he could have become built as such in his aquatic lifestyle

OOC: I hope that can work?

When the fever runs through the body, feed it. When a cold grips the bones, starve it.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

My New Home (Under Construction)

Last edited by DeathsKnight : 10-11-2010 at 01:48 AM.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #17
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Death, would you mind using a different species? cats already is using Hylian, and I would prefer if we had one of each speices.

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Sure, tell me what you would like me to take and I'll take that specie

I am SO not taking a Zoran. They look so...fragile

When the fever runs through the body, feed it. When a cold grips the bones, starve it.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Last edited by DeathsKnight : 10-09-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Old 10-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #19
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

... Um....

Well, if you want a guy, that's the only race left.

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #20
cats
Many of One

I have no trouble playing a girl and so I can easily write up a Gerudo. So he can keep his character as is.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #21
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

That works too!

Death, you can change your character back, if you'de like of course, should this change take place.

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #22
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Let's leave it as is. That way I can use water to my advantage lol

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 10-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #23
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Ok, I can handle that.

So... If cat's changes her character, we can get started. Let other people join in later if they'd like. All for?

My Writer's Profile

Old 10-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #24
cats
Many of One

Well that was a quick fix. It helps I didn't have to rewrite an entire story.

Ready when you are.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #25
swordandsandle
Literotica Guru

Ok, I'll start a thread here in OLRP.

cats, if you would like to make a sex change, that works. Otherwise, a romance can wait for a Gerudo to enter the thread.

My Writer's Profile

Last edited by swordandsandle : 10-13-2010 at 04:39 PM.