Virgin Indian American girl journey

asktoday32

Virgin
started writing about a conservative indian american virgin girl who just turned 18 attending school in US.

The first story explores her crush on a guy and some masturbation.

I am wondering which direction should I take it next. One idea I had is the girl meets with a guy as part of a class project and as they chat candidly, he asks her to wear a more revealing dress.

After that she likes the attention and becomes a mild tease. Then a dominant guy starts being affected by her teasing and they develop a relationship.

My concern is, is it a good idea to loose virginity as a submissive?

Wearing more flattering clothes/putting on make up is not really submissive behavior. But the flirting going further and further is always fun. Definitely could work out.

started writing about a conservative indian american virgin girl who just turned 18 attending school in US.

The first story explores her crush on a guy and some masturbation.

I am wondering which direction should I take it next. One idea I had is the girl meets with a guy as part of a class project and as they chat candidly, he asks her to wear a more revealing dress.

After that she likes the attention and becomes a mild tease. Then a dominant guy starts being affected by her teasing and they develop a relationship.

My concern is, is it a good idea to loose virginity as a submissive?

I'm not especially dominant or submissive but I'll post my best thoughts based on what experience I do have and what I've read.

For it to be a healthy relationship, she shouldn't be asked to start doing a lot of things for his benefit without him also doing a lot of things for her benefit. And from what I've read, a d/s relationship tends to take on that d/s characteristic in a somewhat gradual way. Most especially if the sub is starting out as a virgin.

So when you say, is it a good idea to lose one's virginity as a submissive, it's not really clear what you mean.

If the question is, is it a good idea for a woman who's a virgin to become extremely obedient to a guy in the bedroom even before the first time they have ever had sex -- then my first instinct would be to say no, that is probably not a good idea.

If the question is, is it a good idea for a woman who's a virgin to hook up with a guy who has mind-blowing sex with her? And for her to gradually start taking his advice more and more as he teaches her how to unleash her inner slut? :) I don't see a problem with that at all.

If the question is, is it a good idea for a woman who's a virgin to hook up with a guy who has mind-blowing sex with her? And for her to gradually start taking his advice more and more as he teaches her how to unleash her inner slut? :) I don't see a problem with that at all.

Thanks for your detailed input. This is exactly what I wanted to do.

But I will not make her submissive right away.

Back