The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty-talking bbw admirer on kik...love to chat and flirt (and mic, if you're into it!).

36/m in NYC. feel free to say hi on kik: monty7843

_nico84

Good morning all, anyone up for a chat and see how things go? Could be fun... Won't know until we try though.

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Hello horny ladies

59yo horny married man wanting to chat and cum with you....my Kik username is hard1h

It's Tuesday! What better reason to send me a message and converse with me. Just please do not send me your dick. I like laughter and dominant men who know how to use words not their dick pics but words to get a girl all lusty. I'm also down for regular chatter same name as here. Go.

F/uk/18

I'm tall (6'1) and lonely. Looking for naughty or not so naughty chats. Ideally taller than me and under 35. My kik is fsr_7422

Mwm 43

Traveling for work..it's a cool night and would love to have a chat with someone that wants to heat things up. Kik is sprtfanatic

Talk to you soon. :)

33/m/UK

Will have a couple hours to spare. Looking for anyone around my age group 25-35 looking for some company. Don't be shy. Kik is _nico84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back