neo nazis threaten to, kill rich jews in Manhattan

How many Neo-Nais in Manhattan or Manhattan, KS???

ffs

Manhattan OR Manhattan?

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

and what's a "Neo-Nai?"

Sounds like a hipster drink that costs too much. In which case being in Manhattan makes perfect sense! :D

Manhattan OR Manhattan?
Depends on which Manhattan. There are likely a few in Manhattan, Kansas, which was settled by Northeastern anti-slavery libs but later taken over by military, aggies, and klansmen. We were there this July. I've not checked the status of other Manhattans, those in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, and Montana, but we threaded Manhattan, Nevada, in July also. Didn't see any swastikas there but who knows? I might make it to Manhattan Beach, California soon. Cowabunga!

I prefer mayo-nais.
Visit Yucatan and dig the Mayans.

Manhattan OR Manhattan?

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

and what's a "Neo-Nai?"

Sounds like a hipster drink that costs too much. In which case being in Manhattan makes perfect sense! :D

Black Adder is brilliant comedy...one of my favorite shows from my time living in England..

I'm just trying to figure out why there's a comma in "neo nazis threaten to, kill jews and gays and blacks ".
I could see one typo, but the same one twice?

Black Adder is brilliant comedy...one of my favorite shows from my time living in England..

Always glossed over that show, gotta peep it. ;)

I'm just trying to figure out why there's a comma in "neo nazis threaten to, kill jews and gays and blacks ".
I could see one typo, but the same one twice?

And before that, first the subject was only rich jews. Then, in the blink of an exploding new universe, it got further expanded to regular jews, gays and blacks somehow.

What changed in that time between? Where's Richard Nimoy's In Search Of when you really need it? :confused:

All USA Jews (and east and south Asians, and Basques, and Scientologists) are richer than USA neo-Nazis and thus are targets. Some blacks and sp!cks are too, FTW. Kill-em all.

Give it a week.

Probably better than 50% odds that the story gets corrected explaining that some progressive left social justice warrior actually sent those out.

Give it a week.

Probably better than 50% odds that the story gets corrected explaining that some progressive left social justice warrior actually sent those out.
That'll be the BriteFart / FauxNewz correction.

Back