Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 01-07-2017, 05:22 PM   #1226
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymom35 View Post
I guess because of my posts she felt I might be able to understand ?
Long story made short , son visiting for Holidays , wife leaves to visit her family, son and her end up in the gym/ work out room in basement. She actually did a pretty good job of wording it clinically, so I can almost say it may be true? She notices arousal, feels ashamed for how her body reacts. They end up playfully wrestling , she is a yoga instructor, but in a pair of shorts maybe just a little to big. While she was attempting to pin her son, yeah you guessed, again her body reacted, and he quickly tried to push her off, which for a split second, exaggerated what was happening, in the tussle, his hand up the shorts, her face inches from him, again she with no balance , falling .
Quickly she feels humiliated hastily rushes to leave up three steps, turns back to retrieve her phone with music playing , can't even look , but does see in pherfial vision, again ashamed at her body's reaction, again turning to rush up the stairs but turning to see, that vision and what had just happened replaying, on the way through the lkitchen , grabbing a bottle of whiskey, into her room.
Her description of her feelings before a few drinks of whiskey , then big swigs and opening her computer to a post I wrote reading it, then messaging me.
She is the only person on this site or any that I allowed to call me.
Although I have an awesome relationship , he is not married and I was with his girlfriend before he was. I strongly urged her to just enjoy the fantasy , secrets become lies and destroys good relationships. She obviously went into detail about the dynamics. The only at all possibility would if the daughter in law made a move on her.
Too bad he didn't say anything.....he knew what he was getting into. He enjoyed it for sure!

Old 01-07-2017, 10:44 PM   #1227
expertlinguist
Motorcycling hoodlum

Location: Sliding down Mount Venus to Clit Valley, tongue first,
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymom35 View Post
I guess because of my posts she felt I might be able to understand ?
Long story made short , son visiting for Holidays , wife leaves to visit her family, son and her end up in the gym/ work out room in basement. She actually did a pretty good job of wording it clinically, so I can almost say it may be true? She notices arousal, feels ashamed for how her body reacts. They end up playfully wrestling , she is a yoga instructor, but in a pair of shorts maybe just a little to big. While she was attempting to pin her son, yeah you guessed, again her body reacted, and he quickly tried to push her off, which for a split second, exaggerated what was happening, in the tussle, his hand up the shorts, her face inches from him, again she with no balance , falling .
Quickly she feels humiliated hastily rushes to leave up three steps, turns back to retrieve her phone with music playing , can't even look , but does see in pherfial vision, again ashamed at her body's reaction, again turning to rush up the stairs but turning to see, that vision and what had just happened replaying, on the way through the lkitchen , grabbing a bottle of whiskey, into her room.
Her description of her feelings before a few drinks of whiskey , then big swigs and opening her computer to a post I wrote reading it, then messaging me.
She is the only person on this site or any that I allowed to call me.
Although I have an awesome relationship , he is not married and I was with his girlfriend before he was. I strongly urged her to just enjoy the fantasy , secrets become lies and destroys good relationships. She obviously went into detail about the dynamics. The only at all possibility would if the daughter in law made a move on her.
Another option is for her to make a move on the girlfriend!

ACCLAIMED AS THE BEST TONGUE IN THE FENLANDS OF THIS MERRY ENGLAND

OSP#17, TRY ME YOU WILL BE DELIGHTED
Playgrounder #222 (1/3 beast-2/3 animal) and proud of it!

87% Sexy, 87% Naughty and 89% Kinky
Take the Sexy Quiz at JokesUnlimited.com

Now...this is worth a click!

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
77% Exhibitionist
76% Experimentalist
75% Non-monogamist
70% Dominant
69% Voyeur
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1079440 9 out of 10 men like eating pussy, the odd one out is a cocksucker

Old 01-07-2017, 11:31 PM   #1228
Nerissa2
Really Experienced

Confession: I have been really craving to be with an older woman mom-type lately who seduces me and teaches me how to play with women.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:33 PM   #1229
patrick91
Experienced

My mom watched this girl I work with blow me last night while I sat on the ledge of the hot tub outside. I could see her looking out her bedroom window.. so hot

Old 01-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #1230
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa2 View Post
Confession: I have been really craving to be with an older woman mom-type lately who seduces me and teaches me how to play with women.
Where are you from?

Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women

Old 01-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #1231
BeautifulDepravity
Experienced

Hello everybody!

I'm in an incest relationship. 'Just thought I'd share that here.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #1232
Sundayschild
Regulator of funkiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDepravity View Post
Fair play if you're both happy.

Old 01-08-2017, 07:48 PM   #1233
Secret Squirrel
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Be happy....it's what we all want in life

Old 01-08-2017, 09:33 PM   #1234
expertlinguist
Motorcycling hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick91 View Post
My mom watched this girl I work with blow me last night while I sat on the ledge of the hot tub outside. I could see her looking out her bedroom window.. so hot
I would have made eye contact and beckon her to come join you!

77% Exhibitionist
76% Experimentalist
75% Non-monogamist
70% Dominant
69% Voyeur
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1079440 9 out of 10 men like eating pussy, the odd one out is a cocksucker

Old 01-08-2017, 09:34 PM   #1235
expertlinguist
Motorcycling hoodlum

Quote:
A few more details wouldn't go amiss!

77% Exhibitionist
76% Experimentalist
75% Non-monogamist
70% Dominant
69% Voyeur

Old 01-09-2017, 06:55 AM   #1236
cuckoldbill
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick91 View Post
That's so hot. Has mum mentioned or alluded to what she saw, since ??

Old 01-09-2017, 07:30 AM   #1237
blowit
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavenukguy View Post
I know this is the incest thread and I will get shot down for commenting but is anyone else taken aback by the almost flippant nature of this comment?
Yes I am.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:45 AM   #1238
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavenukguy View Post
I know this is the incest thread and I will get shot down for commenting but is anyone else taken aback by the almost flippant nature of this comment?
Sorry if my comment offended you. I was just pointing out that we are sure that the child was fathered by a family member as she has not been with anyone outside of the family.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:52 AM   #1239
docexprt
Virgin

Family resemblance

I have had an ongoing, if very occasional (we live far from each other) loving sex relationship with a first cousin. Our mothers were sisters, so we saw one another a lot as kids. Hooked up as adults, after many years of not meeting up often.
She tends to be built like my Mom (big soft tits) rather than my Aunt (who used to give her young nephew a peek thru the curtains at our lake house when changing-I'm sure she saw me).
I was never attracted to my Mom, maybe because she was more of a prude than my Aunt, but she did have those big knockers.
Fast forward to a few months ago when I visited my sweet cuz. I was on top, gliding in and out of her little pussy, and happened to look at the curve of her neck, shoulders, and those soft titties gently rocking as I fucked her.
I realized that I could easily be looking at my Mom's neck and shoulders, her build, and the tits that I never got a real look at.
I think I picked up the pace a bit, and came soon after.
It was a bit of a revelation....

Old 01-09-2017, 10:11 AM   #1240
xmilf_loverx
Virgin

I have always have had an attraction for my adopted sister. She is practically like my real sister which is why I mention it here. Also I have an older female cousin that I would love to be with given the chance.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #1241
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmilf_loverx View Post
I have always have had an attraction for my adopted sister. She is practically like my real sister which is why I mention it here. Also I have an older female cousin that I would love to be with given the chance.
My very first lover was my adopted sister. The emotional intimacy between us was great but sex was painful for her due to a severe overgrowth of vaginal tissue. She had her physical problem surgically corrected but by then her super model looks drew attention from a lot of rich play boys who would fuck her brains out and then dump her for whichever ass hole was next in line. We got back together years afterwards but she had a very "blase" attitude toward sex by then that made sharing a bed with her totally unexciting. We live together but I have no interest in her anymore except in a strictly family way since we are still closer to one another than either of us is to the rest of our blood and adopted relatives.

A blood cousin was my lover from the time I was in my forties until I was in my sixties. We were even more intimate in an emotional way than I was with Sis and I would swear that the DNA we shared drew us together as a couple. I have never felt such a strong emotional or sexual attraction to anyone else in my life. I also have never seen anyone else who looked so beautiful with her black hair, large breasts and areolas, full lips, verrrry long teats, smoldering deep blue-green eyes, and perfectly shaped backside. I still fantasize about how different life would have been for us both if we had gotten together when we were young enough to run off together, marry one another and make babies who would look just like her. We look enough like one another for me to have always thought that she could have been my twin. It is flattering to think that I would have been beautiful like her if I had not been born male.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:50 PM   #1242
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

A perfect morning with mom!

Oh, yeah! Dad drives off to work. I go to my room, and take off all my clothes. My cock is already rock hard in anticipation. Mom comes in. She is wearing a bathrobe. She closes the door to my room and makes sure it is locked. Dad might have forgotten something. One can never be too careful, you know! Mom pulls open her robe, revealing her buxom figure, inspiration of my every lust, and drops the robe to the floor. I embrace my mother, then lower my hands to grab her ass, pulling her body into mine, pushing my cock up against her pussy. Everyone to their own taste, but I love a thick pussy bush and that's my mom's doing! We French kiss until I pull her over to my bed and guide her down upon it. I start kissing her face, neck shoulders, tits, kissing her body all over, all the way down to that cunt which I adore above all other cunts. Much leisurely sucking and fucking follows.
And that is what I imagine how a perfect morning might begin in Oedipal Fantasyland!

Old 01-09-2017, 02:57 PM   #1243
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

It is mom, after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docexprt View Post
I was never attracted to my Mom, maybe because she was more of a prude than my Aunt, but she did have those big knockers.
Fast forward to a few months ago when I visited my sweet cuz. I was on top, gliding in and out of her little pussy, and happened to look at the curve of her neck, shoulders, and those soft titties gently rocking as I fucked her.
I realized that I could easily be looking at my Mom's neck and shoulders, her build, and the tits that I never got a real look at.
I have always been a tit man, fantasized about a number of old women relatives and came oh so close to having sex with an older cousin until I realized it was ultimately my buxom mom that I wanted to fuck after all!

Old 01-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #1244
luv2lick27
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by docexprt View Post
I have had an ongoing, if very occasional (we live far from each other) loving sex relationship with a first cousin. Our mothers were sisters, so we saw one another a lot as kids. Hooked up as adults, after many years of not meeting up often.
She tends to be built like my Mom (big soft tits) rather than my Aunt (who used to give her young nephew a peek thru the curtains at our lake house when changing-I'm sure she saw me).
Wow that's hot.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:03 PM   #1245
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmilf_loverx View Post
If my sister were adopted I'd knock her up.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #1246
luv2lick27
Literotica Guru

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Last edited by luv2lick27 : 01-10-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Old 01-12-2017, 03:22 AM   #1247
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

Mother and Son's Special Naked Kissing Time!

In that wonderful alternative universe of
Oedipal Fantasyland
Dad goes to his job in the morning
Dad goes to his poker game in the evening
Dad goes on his weekend hunting trip
Dad goes on his weeklong business trip
No matter how many hours, days or weeks dad is away,
Mom and son take what of it they can as their
special naked kissing time.

Old 01-12-2017, 04:42 AM   #1248
secretloverguy
Virgin

sisters panties

Last edited by chargergirl : 01-12-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Under age

Old 01-12-2017, 05:13 AM   #1249
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

Good morning family and friends
Enjoy the time with that special person.

Old 01-12-2017, 09:28 AM   #1250
ClassyVal
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavedallover View Post
Good morning family and friends
Enjoy the time with that special person.
And you do the same