Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

So should Arthur be looking for work? Currently in place? Making deals for first born children or great and powerful curese? Thoughts?
 
So should Arthur be looking for work? Currently in place? Making deals for first born children or great and powerful curese? Thoughts?

I vote looking for work.

Our NPC pilot's just leaving, so?

Unless Arthur's already been hired and is just waiting for Shin to leave before he takes over the driver's seat...
 
Take my love, take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care.
I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.
 
fireflyposter8222012.jpeg
 
I've only watched the series and movie, and haven't been able to read any of the official game documents yet (hoping to be included on the need to know list when they are available), and I'm wondering if you guys could help me out.

I'm looking for a homeworld, and I'm unsure of which one to choose.

My character is from a well off family, not as high up as River and Simon's, but they could afford to send her to medical school. She was an average student, and passed all of the exams, but didn't do well enough to land a job anywhere within the Central Planets.

I'm hoping to have had her working on Regina, or Paradiso, helping those suffering from Bowden's Malady, the degenerative disease.

What would be an ideal way of having joined the crew?

Edit, I chose Osiris.
 
Last edited:
Name: Cassandra Grey

Planet of Origin: Osiris

Age: 28

Height: 5'6"


Cassandra Grey was born to a medium wage earning family, and grew up on Osiris, living a life of relative comfort. Her father, a well known clinic doctor pushed for her to follow in his footsteps, and she studied natural and chemical sciences during her younger years. Graduating with class honours, she was accepted into the University of Osiris' Medical school and completed he degree at the standard pace.

Throughout her degree she focused on medicine that would help those suffering in the outer rim, and was especially interested in the effects of terraforming. Although many disagreed with her thoughts, she managed to pass all units with average marks, but was denied a position working within the Core following her successful completion of a Doctorate of Medicine. Her family has also suffered because of her lack of wanting to simply 'help the Alliance', and her decision to move off world to the outer planets, and communications from them are almost non-existent.

People say that Cassandra is too compassionate, but she believes that anybody and everybody deserves medical treatment. Her steady hands have saved many lives, from simply curing diseases to undertaking serious surgery.

She still has several friends working within the Core hospital system, and often gets resupplied through them, however as the years go on, any shipments from the Core become less frequent and more laboured. As such, she has began to develop relationships within the Rim.

Cassandra's latest home was on Regina, where she worked on helping the sufferes of Bowden's Malady. Often she would travel to the other mining regions in the area, like Paradiso. Currently she is in search of more Pescaline D, the medicine used to treat the condition.
 
Last edited:
This is pretty cool.

I was gonna suggest Ariel, or Bernadette, or even the higher-tech higher-tax-bracket portions of Persephone.

But Osiris you've got a built-in cultural background with an emphasis on medicine; apparently doctors and surgeons are like gods on Osiris, at least in Captial City. So that works.

Does she end up on New Melbourne later on as part of her travels? She might have crossed paths with Lunar's Arthur Judd. (I know, I know, just because they're living on the same planet doesn't mean they've met, it's just a notion.)
 
Okay, Browncoats and Shinies and Citizens of The 'Verse.

I have a whole mess of Serenity RPG pdfs uploaded to Google Drive, and these also have been scanned with Malwarebytes and AVG.

Whomever would like a slice of that pie, please PM me your e-mail address and I'll share the files.
 
Okay, done.

Let me know if I need to fiddle with the settings at all, you should be able to just right-click and download.
 
What was wrong with dropbox then you'd just put the link in here and people could download it without you having to collect emails and stuff!
 
What was wrong with dropbox then you'd just put the link in here and people could download it without you having to collect emails and stuff!

Oh.

I thought it was the same as Google Drive and I already had a gmail account. :(
 
Got it Chas.

I'll look at it later.

(I am just gonna throw that & the bazillion Pathfinder PDF's on a jump drive & slowly start getting them printed out)
 
Okay! Figured it out.

Here they are, Ahren.

https://***************/open?id=0B3SQO43CBnNDM291OFV3UDA5dFk

https://***************/open?id=0B3SQO43CBnNDNEFiaW5JZ0IzdzA

https://***************/open?id=0B3SQO43CBnNDRFZsSnpvTkpkQlk

https://***************/open?id=0B3SQO43CBnNDS2F6dTVXb0pibms

https://***************/open?id=0B3SQO43CBnNDUkNGR3FWRW9DbFU

https://***************/open?id=0B3SQO43CBnNDbzRNdG40bTlfbHc
 
Back
Top