Undoing accidental votes?

YDB95

Literotica Guru
Is there a way to cancel a vote you didn't mean to cast? Twice now, I have accidentally given my own work a one-star rating with a careless swipe on my smartphone; the stars just land in exactly the wrong place for the size of the phone and of my hand. I've tried hitting the "report story" button and sending an explanation of what had happened, and I've also tried clicking on the one star to cancel the vote; neither to any avail. There must be something that can be done here...(On one of them, I also managed to "favorite" my own story - again, not something I would EVER do on purpose!)

The favorite you should be able to undo from your control panel.

https://www.literotica.com/members/edit_favorites.php

Click the checkbox, and then use the delete button at the bottom.

You might consider sending a PM to Laurel in conjunction with hitting the "report" button. The direct notification via PM will help separate the report from a pile that's probably huge, while the information provided by hitting the report button should help single out exactly what story you accidentally cast the vote on.

Is there a way to cancel a vote you didn't mean to cast? Twice now, I have accidentally given my own work a one-star rating with a careless swipe on my smartphone; the stars just land in exactly the wrong place for the size of the phone and of my hand. I've tried hitting the "report story" button and sending an explanation of what had happened, and I've also tried clicking on the one star to cancel the vote; neither to any avail. There must be something that can be done here...(On one of them, I also managed to "favorite" my own story - again, not something I would EVER do on purpose!)

If the story is otherwise rating well, a one-star rating will probably get deleted in the sweeps at some point.

Back