New story - Fair Trade

CeasarBoobage

Literotica Guru
Hello all, my newest story just posted and I would love some feedback on this.

In the 'masturbation' section, the story Fair Trade is about a guy who is trying to quit smoking and a lovely young lady who gives him a reason to give her his excess nasty cigarettes. There's a bit of an exhibition flair to it since they have a mutual j/o session in the parking lot of a bus terminal.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: It's a quick 1.5 pages, so it won't take much time to give your brain a quick buzz. :D

Last edited:
Hello all, my newest story just posted and I would love some feedback on this.

In the 'masturbation' section, the story Fair Trade is about a guy who is trying to quit smoking and a lovely young lady who gives him a reason to give her his excess nasty cigarettes. There's a bit of an exhibition flair to it since they have a mutual j/o session in the parking lot of a bus terminal.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: It's a quick 1.5 pages, so it won't take much time to give your brain a quick buzz. :D

I thought it was good. Not my usual reading area, but I like stories about conversation and negotiation and this one did a nice job in that regard.

Thanks Bramblethorn! I know this isn't the most popular category, and I appreciate the feedback.

Back