Balcony Masturbation

I'm so glad there are plenty of videos of this - because I just don't see enough of this on balconies. And I look for it too :)

We don't have a balcony as we have a one story house. We have had sex on hotel balcony's many time though with each other and with friends.

My first true exhibition experience (not just public sex with a risk of observation) was on a hotel balcony. Hubby spotted a man in a car below me jerking off while looking up my bathrobe. Hubby talked me into opening my robe and masturbating with him. I was hooked on showing my pussy from then on.

My first true exhibition experience (not just public sex with a risk of observation) was on a hotel balcony. Hubby spotted a man in a car below me jerking off while looking up my bathrobe. Hubby talked me into opening my robe and masturbating with him. I was hooked on showing my pussy from then on.

wow let us know what hotel your staying at next time lol

This gives me an idea for a story....

I used to work in an office block and you could look across and see perfectly into the apartments opposite. You'd see something entertaining going on most nights...

This gives me an idea for a story....

I used to work in an office block and you could look across and see perfectly into the apartments opposite. You'd see something entertaining going on most nights...

My husband wrote a story for Lit about my balcony experience (parts of the story were somewhat exaggerated - the balcony scene completely true).
Here: Summer Getaway Weekend

I had anal sex on a hotel balcony yesterday morning, overlooking a golf course. A couple of the golfers seemed to enjoy it nearly as much as we did.

Back