Got Harness?

is good waiting for the contact better when it comes across the ass
 
Ass is good too...but that spot just under the balls and before the ass...the perenium-yum!
 
They usually are Dark...
starting a contest..can you figure out which one is my favorite and why? I'll give the eventual winner a series of pics of me with that toy, posed as the winner may suggest.....

The purple one looks great, because it vibrates and the form afford to stimulate the prostate.
But on the most pictures, you showed us, you use the lon two-coloured dildo.
So I think that is your favourite one. I would like it too, because you have two sizes in one toy and you can seize on it easily :D.
 
And a Happy New Year to you Miss Intrigue...always nice to hear from another New Englander, especially one with such a sexy mind!
 
And a Happy New Year to you Miss Intrigue...always nice to hear from another New Englander, especially one with such a sexy mind!

If you think that's sexy then you should see my profile pic. I have to admit that I like how sexy your mind is too...love some of your pix...haven't viewed them all yet, however...I fully intend to.

brrr today...
 
You've got some gorgeous legs to go with that sexy mind of yours!
Brrrrr is right..walked to work this morning, bundled up, but man was it chilly! Still, the new snow looks lovely clinging to the branches, sun is popping in and out of the clouds!
 
Grey Monday after a great holiday. Occupying myself.....around noon on 12/1. Thinking bout doing a series or photos...any suggestions?
Confident women get my attention, but I'll consider all suggestions from all cummers :)
I'm checking messages regularly...

Mmmm, I love the colors!
And you have a great arse by the way.
 
Back
Top