Spanking...

BlueSkull

Literotica Guru
So I've been made an offer.....a guy wants to dress me and spank me. Then let me suck him before cumming on my panties. It's the spanking part that intrigues me....I've never done it so I'd love to know what you all think. 😋 I guess I have been naughty

love it especially with panties on. depending on the top, might be painful but if you are a true sub, suck it up and enjoy the pain.

So I've been made an offer.....a guy wants to dress me and spank me. Then let me suck him before cumming on my panties. It's the spanking part that intrigues me....I've never done it so I'd love to know what you all think. 😋 I guess I have been naughty

i agree with the other responses , a short school skirt ,perfect ,drape yourself over his knee let him lift your skirt , panties pulled down and take the spanking ,it is a wonderful prelude to sex i find and i love it ,the stroking of his hand over your exposed cheeks before that first slap and then the lovely warm feeling as he spanks your upturned cheeks ,heaven .

It's funny how you all mentioned a short school skirt. That's what I'm expected to wear. With tights and white cotton panties. The thought of it is so exciting!! Even if it might hurt. Pain before pleasure 😋

I am often spanked dressed as a school girl or more usually as a french maid. I find it really, really sexy when I am put over Masters knees and feel the cold air on my bottom as my skirt is pulled up and my knickers taken down and then the gentle rubbing of his hand on my bottom just before he begins to to use his hand or paddle on me.

The thought of being spanked while wearing some nice pick panties really intrigues me. My ass wriggling and getting pink and warm.

Cuffs and a neck chain have been thrown into the equation now if I want them.....very tempted 😃

Being spanked just adds to the submissive experience. Indescribable horniness. Icing on the cake.

Omg, tell me all about it.

I wouldn't even want to be told or offered but it's a cute gesture. I've been wanting to be spanked really hard. I feel as if it'd feel amazing on my booty

Attachments

• 20150812_221046_resized.jpg
    20150812_221046_resized.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Quite smackable, that.

This thread makes me want to have the wife put on her plaid skirt, if only so I can flip it up, spank her, put a couple of fingers up her ass, and drill her until I make a sticky mess of her skirt.

Come to think of it, I likely wouldn't object if she wanted to turn that around and do it to me...

A spanking as foreplay with my dressing has been a fantasy of mine for the past couple years. The idea of it, done right, is very erotic. A slow, deliberate spanking, that grows in intensity just seem so exciting. Even if the intensity eventually grows to the point of not being able to handle it, I can't imagine the whole experience not being exciting. Hope it turns out to be an enjoyable experience for you!:kiss:

Seems quite a few of you are thinking like me 😊 I'll have to try it! I love the thought of being spanked for doing something naughty. So I guess I'll just have to misbehave for him 😋 then receive my punishment

Seems quite a few of you are thinking like me 😊 I'll have to try it! I love the thought of being spanked for doing something naughty. So I guess I'll just have to misbehave for him 😋 then receive my punishment

If you do, please share your experience here! :D

I have a similar craving (being in a cute little dress, disciplined by a strict "Daddy"), and wonder what ever happened....

Spanking is great before sex. Especially when your bottom is all red and sore and then you lie down on it. Ahhhh...

If it’s legal, not UG and forcing everyone on to accept your perversion. Then get it on. I preferred to make my willing participants to eat my ass and throat my clock. The cum on there face. If I had a real one on the line. I’d piss on him

I enjoy occasional swats and slaps, but nothing like repeated spankings such as when a kid was bad. Nothing more than three or four for me!

Back