The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Carter enjoyed her mouth on his dick for a while, talking her through it and encouraging her before stuffing it deep down her throat. Anna could take it - being able to deepthroat was a skill she was most proud of. Although she generally gagged quite a bit, she always got over that small hump with some patience from her partner and a couple deep breaths in through her nose. It was especially hard with Carter, not having a cock of that girth before. It would take her some practice before she could manage to successfully take it all.

She was loving how vocal he was; telling her exactly how he liked it and guiding her mouth. His natural dominance was obvious as he used her, fucking her throat. It was exceptionally hot when he looked down to meet her eyes as she sucked, watching her perform this sinful deed like she was born to do it.

The surprise was when he didn’t let her finish him off and instead tipped her onto her back so he could eat her out instead was a welcome feeling. Like she’d said, Simon refused to go down on her, insisting that it was “dirty”, and here Carter was sucking and licking like it was his last meal and exclaiming how delicious it was. “I made myself cum from imagining you eating my wet pussy in the shower before dinner,” she admitted breathlessly, tangling her fingers in his hair to help press his face even deeper. His stubble against the inside of her thighs was helping to work her up even further, loving the scratchy rough embodiment of masculinity it so thoroughly demonstrated.

Her thighs clamped around the sides of his head and her knees curled over his shoulders. She tossed her head back and practically shouted in pleasure as he sucked her clit into his mouth. “Oh fuck baby, your mouth is so good.” He was just as relentless in this endeavour as he was in his business ventures, adding a finger to the mix when he felt like she was ready, thrusting it deep inside her pussy. It didn’t take long for her to feel as though her orgasm was going to crash over her, the dual stimulation of her cunt combined with the thought of how long it had been since a man had put his mouth down there. She rode his face as she moaned, “fuck Carter I’m going to cummmm!”

He ate her through it, cleaning up all of the juice that gushed out of her as she came. When he rose up between her thighs and slid up her body to kiss her, they enjoyed sharing her taste between them. Carter’s eyes locked on hers as he reached down to rub his cockhead through her wet slit, saturating it in pussy juice as he teased her with it, leaning above her.

Anna was on the pill and had no other partners other than Simon - she was clean and her birth control was well regulated. Unless he insisted, there was no reason Anna could come up to argue against him fucking her bareback and cumming inside her. She said as much, “you can fuck me bare if you want,” and his answering groan was answer enough. He’d just guided his dick to the opening of her cunt when her phone started ringing incessantly.

“Ignore it,” he demanded, continuing his slow push forward, wanting to savour his first breach into the pussy he now considered as his property. He was never letting her go back to her ex, so he was going to paint her insides white and claim her for real.

Anna did try to do as he said; to ignore the phone, but it would stop and then start all over again, never stopping for long. She sighed, pushing at his chest and dislodging him from her body, rolling out from underneath him. Something must be wrong if someone was this determined to get a hold of her; all of her important family and friends knew that she was away on business and were more likely to leave her alone unless something critical had happened.

Carter collapsed on his back next to her, frustrated, as she reached for her cell. Anna answered without looking at the caller ID. “Hello, Annaleigh speaking.”

Her face paled as she froze, her naked body stretched out in the luxury of the five-star sheets on Carter’s bed. “Simon. What a surprise. I didn’t expect to hear from you after our less than stellar break-up,” she muttered into the phone, all excitement and sexual arousal fading as her bad mood returned.

Underneath all of that was guilt, quickly spreading and threatening to drown her in it. Less than 24 hours after her break-up with her boyfriend of four years, Anna was about to let another man bury himself inside her. Even though he’d been caught with another woman and she’d technically broken up with Simon last night, why did it feel like she was the cheater? Ice flooded her veins.

She hopped out of bed and immediately dashed for her clothes, wiggling into her skirt and scooping up her undergarments without giving Carter an opportunity to say anything or stop her. She half buttoned her shirt as she rushed out the door, slamming it behind her and scanning herself into her room, instantly feeling sobriety wash over her. Simon was gabbing on the other end of the line, apologizing and begging her to come home. He wanted to sit down and discuss the events of last night.

Her emotions were all over the place and she was beginning to feel exhaustion settle over her like a heavy blanket. She collapsed in a heap against the door, cradling the phone between her ear and shoulder. Half-heartedly, she mumbled that they’d talk about it tomorrow - that Anna was jet-lagged from the flight and needed to sleep on it. He accepted that excuse, none the wiser that she’d just run from another man’s bed, saying his goodbyes and hanging up.

Anna tossed her phone across the room and felt like screaming, staring blankly at the bra still clutched in her hands. What had she done? A drunken, emotional moment of weakness had almost led her to make a critical mistake - although she was sure that she was starting to develop feelings for Carter, her relationship status was too complicated already. And he was her boss, not to mention someone way out of her league. There could never be anything between them. Everything was a total mess - her good feelings from dinner evaporated in a numb haze of smoke as she thought carefully about the broken pieces of her life.

The only thing that was for sure? Anna probably would have no job when she woke up in the morning. To reject Carter at all was callous and dangerous, but let alone in the middle of sex? It was a one-way ticket to unemployment for the rest of her life. There was no doubt he’d probably make her life hell for this slight, and she’d rightfully deserve it, but it was fear-inducing regardless. He could hold this over her head and use it to blackmail her and there would be nothing she could do. Annaleigh was at his mercy.

She prepared to book her ticket home, climbing to her feet and showering on autopilot, washing off the perceived feeling of being “dirty” after the events of the evening. The tears started as she cleaned herself, before packing her suitcase back up. Sniffling and wiping at her eyes, Anna tucked herself under the covers and began to sob. Needless to say, she didn’t get any sleep that night.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday Night - Anna’s Room

Carter loved the sound of Anna crying out that she was going to cum. It really pleased him when he knew he satisfied a desire of a woman and with Anna it seemed extra special.

When he climbed up onto the bed, hovering over her kissing her, he could tell she enjoyed the taste of her nectar on his lips. Their eyes were focused on one another and they both knew what was coming next. Grabbing his cock, he rubbed it along the wet furrow, getting it well lubricated for where it would explore in a matter of moments. He smiled when she told him he could go bareback, murmuring, "I'm going to fill that tight pussy of yours with my thick meat." Just as he pushed his thick cock against her tight opening, the phone rang. He knew it might break the lustful spell they were both under, telling her to to ignore it. When it quit, it started to ring again and against his wishes, Anna answered the phone.

It was her boyfriend Simon and he could feel an instant change come over her. Then as quick as a summer storm brews and then dumps a torrential rain, she jumped from the bed, grabbed her belongings and ran out the door. Carter sat frozen for a few minutes trying to take in what in the hell just happened. They were getting along famously, enjoying the pleasure of each other and then like a light switch, she changed leaving him hard and horny. No woman had ever left him like this and he wondered if the love she had for Simon was still flickering.

He got up and saw that she had dropped her red lace panties near the door. Retrieving them he smelled them, basking for a moment in the memory of what they were doing. It would be foolish to run after her in the state she was in. It was not the alcohol that was affecting her. The way they were making love, it was not the alcohol making her want him. He thought of her words about bringing herself to an orgasm while thinking about him. Sitting down on the bed, he stroked his cock with her panties loving the feel of the silk rubbing against his manhood.

Weighing his options he could go over and try to reason with her .... No. He could wait until tomorrow morning and discuss it with her ..... No. He could just act as if it never happened ...... No. Every scenario he came up with didn't see quite right. The longer he thought about her and what they were doing and then her running out without a word, made him angrier. "What the fuck was he calling her for anyway? Did the asshole have a change of heart because he got caught fucking some girl? And how many times did he fuck her or someone else? The unanswered questions boiled in his head and he knew he had to do something or her wouldn't be able to sleep. Carter was not the kind of man to let things fester for very long. He was result oriented and he was going to do something.

The clock on the bedside table read 10:00 pm. They had had an early dinner and he thought they would have a few hours of fun but that was cut short by some fucking asshole. He waited for about an hour, hoping she would be asleep and then pulled on his boxer shorts and grabbed the ice bucket.

In the hallway, he found the ice machine and then called the front desk from a hall phone. He explained how he had left the room and closed the door without the key and he was in the hallway dressed only in his boxer shorts. There was a chuckle on the other end of the line as he said his wife had a lot to drink and would not answer his knocks. Would they hurry with a key before anyone caught him half naked in the hallway. The lady at the front desk told him they would send a bell hop right away. After a few minutes, a young man appeared with a magnetic key. "Thanks a million," he whispered swiping the key over the pad and seeing the green light come on. Pushing gently, he put his finger to his lips and silently told him thanks.

Creeping into the outer suite, he could see she had not closed the heavy drapes and the soft glow of the city filled the room. The outer room had a sofa, table, easy chair, and small kitchenette. This was only going to work if she was asleep and he tiptoed as quietly as he could to the main bedroom. There lying on the large king sized bed was Anna, her face turned away from him.

He stood still for a moment, watching and listening. He didn't see any movement and he heard her soft breathing. He gaged what he needed to do and then climbed quietly onto the bed, as she moaned and then moved a little. Then before she knew what was happening, Carter grabbed her, pulling her onto her back and sitting on her stomach, his semi-hard cock rubbing against her tummy.

Grabbing her arms, he pulled them over her head as her eyes sprang open, as wide as saucers. He mouth opened to scream but he quickly shoved her still damp panties into her mouth. "You thought you'd leave me high and dry after that asshole of lover called you. What the fuck were you thinking? I know you weren't drunk when we were getting it on."

Her body jerked and she tried to squirm away, but Carter was bigger, stronger than her. "That's it Anna struggle. I like it when you struggle. It is going to make my cock all that much harder." He moved his hips letting her feel his hardness growing against her stomach.

"I figure you got off twice today once having a daydream about me in the shower and then when I ate that juicy cunt of yours. I'm not going to sleep with a hard-on and I figure you owe me."

She was screaming at him through the wet panties but all he heard was her muffled voice. Moving off her stomach, he quickly kneeled between her thighs forcing them open. But her swift kicking was going to prevent him from taking her in the missionary position. Moving over her right leg, he pinned it between his thighs and then grabbed her left leg, pulling it across his body and over his left shoulder. She was in a pretzel position and her pussy was open for his assault.

Putting both hands into one of his large paws, he grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her entrance. "You're pretty dry." Spitting on his hand he rubbed his spit over his cock and then did it two more times until his cock was slippery. "You thought just because your ex-lover called you could just run out on me without a word." He pushed his hips forward feeling the tight opening spreading wider.

"Ohhh fuck yesssss," he called out shoving his cock deep into her in one forceful lunge. "God you're fucking tight." Carter saw her eyes close and for a moment he thought of letting up but then the vision of her running out of his suite changed all that.

"How's that feel baby. Is that what you wanted earlier? Wanted to feel my hard cock ramming deep inside you." His hips picked up some pace, pulling his cock out to the entrance and then slamming his hips against hers, hearing her grunts and moans through the red lace panties.

"I bet your ex doesn't fuck you like this does he? Maybe he fucks his lover this way?" Carter felt his orgasm looming and he began to pound his cock inside her, holding it deep inside her for a moment and then pulling back, and then slamming it back deep.

"I'm going to fill that nasty count of your with my hot sticky cream and you're going to love it." Panting hard and watching her eyes narrow as if throwing darts at him. "Agggg yessss cunt here it comes. Just for you baby." He closed his eyes and felt the overpowering climax shake his body violently. He couldn't remember the last time his orgasm was so intense.

He continued to rock back and forth with each spurt until his balls were empty. Breathing hard he pulled out and jumped off the bed, still holding her hands in his large hand. "And as far as I'm concerned, this was not rape, it was just finishing what we started."

He let her go and she pulled the panties from her mouth. Sputtering and cussing with tears welling up in her eyes. Carter spied the suitcase, lying on the table open and fully packed. "I hope you don't think you are going anywhere Anna. We have a meeting with Edward tomorrow and you will be there."

Looking around the room, he saw her purse on the nightstand and her phone on the floor where she must have thrown it. She was mumbling something but he didn't pay attention only catching tidbits of I'm sorry.

Picking up the purse and phone, he turned to her. "Just to make sure you don't run off like a scared rabbit, I'm taking these with me." He checked quickly to see that the electronic key was in her purse. "You will meet me in the hotel restaurant tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock sharp for breakfast and be ready for Edward's car at 9.": He saw her wiping tears from her eyes as he turned and walked to the adjoining room doors and into his room. He made sure she could hear his door slam and lock.

"Tomorrow will be interesting," he mused climbing into bed. As he laid in bed, he looked at her phone. "At least for now she will not be able to communicate with her ex-lover." Laying his head on the pillow, he was soon sound asleep.
 
Last edited:
Anna was startled out of sleep as the bed next to her sunk with weight and a leg was thrown over her, the heavy frame of Carter settling over her stomach before she could react. She tried to scream but he shoved her used panties in her mouth, so she flailed underneath him, trying to unseat him enough that she could get away. His grip was tight and he was much stronger, so there wasn't a lot she could do, but as he started to pull her thighs apart, she realized with desperation that he was planning on taking her regardless of her feelings on the subject. She kicked out, one foot glancing his shoulder, but he grabbed her ankles too and manipulated her body into a position she couldn’t escape.

One of his hands was able to grasp both of her tiny wrists. It was clear that this man was someone Anna had never even had one hope of winning over as he rubbed his cock over her (very) dry slit in déjà vu of the happenings just over an hour ago, only this time, he had to provide the lubrication. His words were absolutely filthy (in a manipulative manner more so than sexually dirty), talking about how she “owed him”, and brought up her feelings - Anna refused to owe this man anything.

They’d been having a good time earlier. She’d been tipsy but not drunk, fully aware of what she was doing. Only, her mind had been compromised by her emotional state and the break-up. The booze hadn’t helped: she’d practically thrown herself at him as a rebound, hoping to feel wanted by a man. Not just any man, though; the one she had swiftly been developing feelings for. Now, as he looked down at her and rubbed his cock along the entrance to her pussy as he thrust inside, those sweet feelings warped and twisted into something sour.

His cock was large inside her, especially considering that she didn’t want it, so his first few thrusts were verging on painful and she flinched, wanting to scream or hit or kick at him as he fucked her. As he did so, he made sure to keep up a running commentary. Of course, Carter knew what he was doing and usually Anna would be thrilled at his skillful thrusts, but now she was just moaning at the uncomfortable stretch of her dry cunt and how he pounded at her cervix every time he lunged deep inside. It kind of hurt, honestly. Anna knew he didn’t care.

She couldn’t believe he could be so cruel. Or maybe... she could. This man that she was seeing now fit her earlier image of Carter Anderson - ruthless. Taking whatever he wanted with no concern for others. Manipulative. Underhanded. It was a culmination of that hint of violence she’d seen broiling under the surface the night he’d hauled off and spanked her. He kept saying that was in the past and to let it go, but his penchant for rough treatment was something she would always keep close to her breast.

The Carter she had been enjoying for the last several days (sweet, friendly, even likable) had disappeared as if he’d never been there in the first place. That man was the one she’d planned on sharing her body with, not the one currently on top of her. She wanted nothing to do with this one. Realistically, both were two halves of the same whole and she couldn’t have one without the other. It was an easy choice now to say that she didn’t want what was on offer and that her puppy love feelings were nothing but ridiculous, gone now just as quickly as they’d come.

Anna never once turned her eyes away from his face as he used her except for a few notable flinches. The ice was obvious in her deep green pools, covering the surface and freezing everything it touched. Carter met her eyes but he kept glancing down to watch his dick spear her open.

She would admit that in the past, she’d enjoyed a nice creampie or two. Now, as the first hot spurt of semen blasted her insides, her eyes finally squeezed shut and she turned her face away, wishing that it was all a bad dream. He thrust a few more times after that to make sure he had nothing left to fill her with before his weight finally climbed off of her. She could feel his cum leaking from her puffy abused rim and sliding down into the crack of her ass. Anna pushed out as much as she could, wanting to expel all traces of him from her body.

His hands still gripped her wrists for a moment as he described that they were just finishing what they started and that this was not rape as he removed the makeshift gag. Anna just laid there, staring blankly at the ceiling for a moment. Bullshit, she snorted. Her mouth was dry from the panties he’d stuffed inside and she attempted to speak to him to tell him exactly how she felt, but disgust curled her tongue and made it stationary with the exception of the curses spilling out of it.

Finally, her mind turned to Simon as she rolled over Carter’s vicious comments about him as he nailed her. It was none of his business. Although nothing nullified his cheating on her, his actions were negligible compared to the hurt Carter had just caused. Physically, she was fine. Emotionally, he’d reached inside and pulled out her heart and stomped all over it after spitting in her face.

It was only after he’d gathered her purse and phone and left her in silence, debauched and leaking his cum as though she was no more than a filthy whore that her tears finally broke free from the wells in her eyes and slid down her cheeks. She’d been telling herself that she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.

She laid there in the dark for a long time debating her options. He had her phone and her debit card, but she always kept a couple dollars tucked in the very bottom of her suitcase with her passport. It was unlikely that he realized she still had that, because she knew he would have swiped it too if he’d had the chance. The money wasn’t much - only enough for a taxi ride and not enough for a flight, but Anna was resourceful, after all.

She couldn’t stay here - Carter had her room key and could return at any moment. She worried because he also knew exactly where she lived from taking her home Friday night and her personnel file. He had her entire life at his fingertips. She wouldn’t ever be safe from this man, even if she did quit.

She slowly climbed from the bed, washing quickly again in the shower for the third time that day before she dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a black blouse, messily twisting her hair up on her head as she ensured all of her personal belongings were stashed neatly away in her suitcase. She hesitated with her hand hovering over the room phone - she knew that if he woke up and found her gone in the morning that his anger and revenge would be volcanic, but she feared more what he would do to her in the privacy of this hotel room where she was segregated and away from any help. She had no way to escape him here if she stayed - thinking of being alone with this tyrant for days turned her stomach and she had to dash into the washroom to throw up as the nerves and thought of it made her sick.

Washing her mouth out with water and wiping the back of her hand across her lips, Anna exited the bathroom and firmly pulled the phone off the receiver. Dating a man for so long meant that you knew his phone number by heart. Anna made it a point to charge the long distance to Carter’s bill. It seemed to take forever before a sleepy voice answered, mumbling “hello? Who is this?”

“Simon. It’s me,” she murmured quietly, not wanting Carter to take the off chance and catch her. “Listen. I need you to do me a favour. I lost my purse with my phone in it. I think I left it at the restaurant but I’m just feeling very homesick. I don’t think I can be away right now, especially us leaving things the way we did. You know that credit card I keep tucked in the bottom drawer of the dresser? There’s enough money to book me a flight on it. Please. ASAP. Call me back as soon as you do at...” here she listed the number of the front desk.

“Now? Anna, it’s late. Can’t it wait till morning?”

“No!” She hissed, covering her mouth over the receiver. “Listen to me. Something happened. I need it tonight - as soon as you can get it. I’ll be waiting at the desk. We’ll talk about everything when I get home and I’ll explain. Please. You have to trust me. I need you to do this for me. Whatever you do, don’t call my phone.”

He was notably confused as he agreed, promising that he’d get it done. That was one quality she loved about him - he was dependable and could be counted to always follow through. Anna hurried to grab her things and head down to the desk, closing the door to the room as silently as possible. Carter must be asleep by now, but she wouldn’t risk it.

When she got there and began her checkout process, explaining that her boss had the key to the room but a family emergency had come up, the young girl behind the counter was understanding. It was just then that the phone rang, and it happened to be fortuitous chance it was Simon with her flight details. She accepted the call at the desk, stealing a piece of paper and a pen to scribble the information down hurriedly. Her red eye flight left in two hours. Hopefully Carter would be well into dreamland by then.

She thanked the clerk for her service and left her a few extra bills as a tip, requesting to borrow another sheet of stationery. On this one, she left a note for Carter.

Mr. Anderson (underlined twice),
Since you’ve decided to show your true colours, I’ve decided that I can’t work for you any longer. Consider this my notice that I’m done with Anderson & Clemens. I will be packing up my desk first thing in the morning and shall be passing over my various clients to Lena and David.

I’m sure you’re aware of my opinions of you already. Let me add one thing. I think you’re deplorable. You may say that you “finished what we started,” but indeed it was rape. Any positive emotion I may have had is gone now.

This will be obvious by the fact that I have left in the middle of the night as I could not bear being in your presence for any longer than strictly necessary. My belongings will be reported stolen and a restraining
order will be filed. Please expect it on your desk when you return to the office.


Annaleigh.


The desk allowed her to call a cab as well after she left her note with them with instructions to give it to Mr. Anderson in the morning if he questioned her whereabouts. She explained that he was sleeping and it would be impolite to wake him now and explain the situation. The clerk (Shelby, her name tag read, God bless her) didn’t seem to find anything odd with this explanation and offered her a big smile as Anna turned to leave and wait outside for her taxi.

Her heart did not stop pounding until she was high above the clouds and headed for home. It was only then that she was able to fall asleep, away for now from her fear. She knew there would be consequences and Carter’s rage would be unstoppable, but Annaleigh was not going to allow herself to fall prey to him any longer. Anna was already planning on how to get out from underneath his clutches and escape to safety.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Morning - Anna is a no show

Carter didn't bother to knock on Anna's door in the morning. Instead he grabbed his computer bag, her phone, and her purse. He planned to return them to her this morning after they had a heart to heart talk. He sat in the restaurant looking at his watch, seeing it five after eight, wondering where she might be. Was she being stubborn? At a quarter past eight, he walked to the front desk asking the gal at the desk to call her room. The young girl looked at him, giving him a demur smile. "Are you Mr. Anderson?" When he answered "yes," she informed him that the woman had checked out and handed him an envelope.

Carter had a stunned look on her face, wondering where she was and how she managed to leave since he had her debit cards and phone. He walked back to the restaurant, an ominous feeling washing over him. They were doing so good together until that phone call interrupted their lovemaking. Opening the envelope and reading her note only deepened the feeling of despair. He re-read the note a few times, words jumping off the page .... can't work ... notice that I’m done with Anderson & Clemens .... passing over my various clients to Lina and David .... I think you’re deplorable ...... finished what we started .... rape ... left in the middle of the night .... could not bear being in your presence ..... belongings will be reported stolen and a restraining order will be filed .....

He sat staring at the note wondering what the hell hit him. He had some strong feelings for her and planned to tell her over the next few days but that seemed out of the picture now. He thought of his options, deciding that he could not just let this go. So she took a plane back home. Checking the available flights, he saw she had to leave at 6 am this morning. That meant she would land at 10 am.

Thinking quickly, he texted Edward, telling him Anna had an emergency come up and would not be at the meeting. He also requested that the car picking him up be delayed for an hour so he could put some things in motion. Almost immediately he received a text telling him the car would be delayed and hoped that everything was ok with Anna. Anna was a key piece of the marketing issues with Edward and without her he would have to fend for himself. But he had something else in mind that he needed to do right now. Edward's issues would have to wait.

Calling Joanna, he explained that Anna had left in the middle of the night after a disagreement. When she remarked asking if he was being an asshole, he fumbled for the right words. "Let's just say things were going smoothly and then we had a huge issue rise up between us. Listen Joanna, I want you to go to the airport and meet Anna when her plane lands and offer to take her anywhere she wished to go. Also I'm going to send you an email and I don't want you to open it. Take your laptop to the airport and ask her to read the email and then she can delete it off your computer."

"Sure thing Carter but you must have been a real shithead."

"Let's just say that some things happened and I need to try and mend some fences."

"Alright boss. I have never heard you so distraught. Is everything alright?"

"I hope it will be." Carter hung up and pulled his laptop out and began typing.
**************************************************
Joanna did as Carter asked meeting the plane when it landed. Standing at the off boarding area she saw Anna, looking tired and upset. When Anna saw her, she tried to shirk away but Joanna stood her ground. "Carter said you to had a disagreement and he sent you an email. I have not read it and he said you can either forward to your address and delete it or just delete it. He also told me to take you wherever you want to go, no questions asked."

The note:

Anna;
I want to tell you that when I woke up this morning, your sweet smell was still lingering on the bed. I was hoping we could discuss our disagreement in person and make things right but that is not possible now.

Your note made it pretty clear what you think of me and want nothing to do with me. I can certainly understand your anger but I hope you read this note in its entirety.

Last night we had a very special thing between us. My feelings for your were growing stronger as we enjoyed dinner and then our intense lovemaking. Your words of what you did in the shower are still ringing in my ears. You may put it down as an alcohol induced lovemaking but I could tell we were connecting on all levels.

When the phone call came and you ran out of the room before we had a chance to finish, I was hurt and stunned to think that you would do such a thing. We were so close to enjoying each other in ways only lovers can do but then my world fell apart. If you would only have stayed and we could talked about the phone call but you took it upon yourself to run away.

Please look at it from my point of view and ask yourself. What would you do if it was me who received a phone call in the middle of making love and then bolted out of the room without so much as an explanation of some sort? Wouldn't you be hurt and angry that I would do such a callous act. Think of yourself lying in bed, breathing hard, your body tuned to the erotic nature of making love to one as special as you. Wouldn't you be angry enough to do something rash?

I know also that you have really never started to like me the way I like you. I happen to look at your phone and saw my name or should I say the snide callous name you have for my phone number. "sanctimonious prick." Is that all I am to you after giving you opportunities to further your career? Am I nothing more in your eyes?

I gave you chances to prove yourself and you excelled at each task. I wanted you by my side to do extraordinary deals and yes make extraordinary love. I feel you want more than a vanilla relationship with cheating ex-lover but if that is what you want, then I can only wish you well.

I am willing to meet and discuss our differences but I fear you have already made up your mind. I have decided to stay here for the remainder of the week and work on the Jones deal in my spare time. I have directed Joanna to make arrangements for you to fly back here and help with Edward's marketing issues. If you decide to return, I welcome you back. If you decide to leave the company I will not stand in your way and wish you the best.

I will close by saying that I thought we were forming a strong bond and team to take on the world. Was I wrong? The decision is in your hands Anna. If you decide to come back I welcome you with open arms.

As for your purse and phone, I will send them UPS to the office if you tell Joanna that you will not come back.

Sincerely

Carter.

He sat back and re-read his note and then hit the send button. It was too late to change anything and all he could was wait. Looking up he saw Edward's driver walking into the restaurant. He would take on the project but he really wished Anna were at his side. It was up to her now.
 
Anna knew it was too good to be true. She could see Joanna waiting for her with a laptop tucked under one arm as Anna disembarked the plane. She was sleepy and aggravated enough.

She tried to slip around her before Joanna caught sight of her but it was too late. A hand clutching at her elbow and some words about some email made Anna pause. She understood that she couldn’t be mad at Joanna - she was just doing the job her boss was paying her for, her anger at him notwithstanding. Joanna’s time meant something and it wasn’t fair to snub her after she came all this way knowing that Anna would more than likely be irritable.

She accepted the laptop and began to read. This Carter was that sweet version of him that she liked, but he never once bothered to apologize, maintaining that he was the victim in this whole situation. Her fists clenched in anger for a moment before she thought it through once more, despite being unable to stop doing so the whole night previous.

She could see why he would be frustrated with such an event happening, but Anna was not that girl that could fuck another man while her ex of fewer than 24 hours was calling insistently trying to rebuild the connection between them. Carter was correct; she wasn’t drunk, but she was emotionally unstable and therefore not in any state to solidify the connection that Carter seemed to be implying their sex would have created. He kept calling it “making love” and trying to butter her up, but there was no “love” between them at all, anyway.

As for his point about not liking him in the manner he did her, she had no idea what that meant. Implying that he had feelings for her was not new since everyone else but her seemed to think it was obvious, but it was the first time he’d said anything to that effect outright and the confession almost stopped her in her tracks. To suggest that his feelings matched hers... it was unthinkable. Anna knew that she still liked the man he was quite a bit, even those feeling were hidden underneath the pain of it all. She was firstly embarrassed that he had seen his contact name in her phone since she had been meaning to change that over the last week as they worked more closely together, but she hadn’t gotten around to it.

Then came another wave of anger - seeing that meant that he had been snooping through her phone and the thought almost drove her ballistic. Who was he to invade her privacy like that? Sanctimonious prick was a title that he had earned in spades!

And then to suggest that she was only using him for his connections? Anna was almost irate enough to step back onto the next flight and give him a piece of her mind, person-to-person just like he was asking for. Anna took a few deep, calming breaths. She looked up to where Joanna was standing a few feet away, waiting quietly for Anna to finish, no doubt seeing the fresh wave of rage visible on Anna’s usually sweet face. Anna forwarded the email before deleting it, practically slamming the lid shut as she strode quickly to Carter’s assistant. She handed it over, Joanna taking it from her hesitantly.

“He’s an ass,” Anna announced flatly. “How do you stand that man? I don’t know that you could ever pay me enough to be his assistant or be at his beck and call 24/7,” she muttered. It startled a tiny laugh from Joanna before she swallowed that back down - it wouldn’t do to laugh so openly about the man who paid her checks.

“It’s not so bad. You get used to his moods. He’s been much better since you’ve been a fixture in his life,” Joanna hedged. “He sounded very sad when he called this morning. I don’t know what happened but I know he’s desperate to fix it.”

Anna frowned, but her anger began to melt away at the thought of him being so miserable. Even though she was the one who should be the most upset, it was cold for her to leave him there alone with no warning. Especially since she’d been specifically asked to be there to help dealings with Edward, not Carter.

Her feelings for Carter were still there, roiling under the surface. As much as she wished they’d gone away completely, she knew it didn’t work like that. She wanted him to smile, to treat her well, and mostly to share this crazy life of marketing and sales with her as he helped her move up in the world. The thought that he was offering her more than just sex would have been tempting if she hadn’t just been raped by him last evening...

Plus, he kept bringing up Simon. Simon was a whole other issue in and of itself; they did have to find time to get together and talk and he had been useful last night, but Anna was okay with putting off that particular conversation as well. Neither men in her life seemed to have good track records so far; one cheated on her and one had fucked her non-consensually.

One was a liar and the other didn’t care if he hurt her feelings telling her like it is. They both had hang-ups, but Simon had a history with her and that couldn’t be ignored. She couldn’t forgive Carter’s actions last night, either. Simon was the last of Carter’s worries at this point.

Why did everything have to be so fucking complicated?!

Anna sighed as she debated. She’d expected him to fire her anyway, but here he was telling her that her excellent work so far guaranteed she could keep her job if she wanted it. It would take a lot of time and hard work for them to breach this gap and resolve the issues between them, but Anna desperately needed this job and was willing to swallow her pride. There were conditions, though.

“May I borrow your phone?” Anna requested. Joanna willingly handed it over and Anna ducked back out of her hearing range, dialing the number for Carter’s cell. She knew he was either hard at work or on his way, but she couldn’t help but wonder if her little adventure had cost him any time this morning as he tried to adapt to the curveball she’d thrown him.

Although she wasn’t expecting much, the familiar cadence of his voice broke over the line. “Joanna. Did it go well?”

Anna left him in suspense for a moment just as he was so fond of doing to his competitors or potential investors. “Hello Carter. It’s Annaleigh. Please listen quietly. I have some demands if you expect me to return,” here, she paused. She was surprised he did follow her directions, silent on the other end. “If you cannot comply, or will not, I would be willing to complete this one last project via teleconference before handing in my resignation papers.

"I think things did get out of hand between us. We do have to sit down and chat, but after last evening, my tenuous trust for you has snapped. I’m not sure that I’m ready to forgive you. We’ve gone about things the wrong way, and for that, I think both of us had a part in last night.”

She could tell he was dying to say something throughout her speech, but he kept a lid on whatever that may be. He might be unable to discuss it wherever he was, but Anna was making it clear that they would play by her rules or not play at all. She made herself comfortable in one of the waiting room chairs as he came up with a response.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Morning - Talking to Anna on he phone

Carter was in a conference with Edward's marketing personnel, discussing strategies. He was surprised that it was going so well but he knew it would go a lot smoother if Anna was by his side. But in this business you can't cry over spilt milk as the old saying goes. One has to make the best with what you have and right now he didn't have Anna's help. She fled in the middle of the night rather than stay and confront him. He was just a little irritated, promising himself not to get angry with her leaving. There was too much at stake with Edward's company and he had to concentrate on the issues at hand. The Anna issue would have to wait.

When he felt his cell phone buzzing in his pocket, he saw it was Joanna. A smile crossed his face as he excused himself, telling the group he had to take an important phone call. He was surprised to hear Anna's voice. 'At least she got back home safely,' he thought during a momentary pause and then she asked him to listen.

Listening to her soft melodic voice, he wanted to ask why she ran away rather than stay in his bed. But he shut his mouth, not saying a word as she told him she had some demands if he expected her to return. She definitely had a lot of nerve but he remained silent, wanting to hear her demands. She was trying to intimidate him, telling him if he didn't she would be willing to compete this project via teleconference. What the hell was this? If he didn't comply, he would probably just do the work himself or get Lena involved. Did she think she had that much power to negotiate her terms to him.

But she didn't list any demands, instead talking how things got out of hand. Yea she was blaming him for fucking her in her room and he was blaming her for walking out on him with no explanation. He silently agreed with her that they needed to sit down and talk this out.

When she mentioned her tenuous trust for him snapped and she didn't think she could forgive him, he thought, 'what the fuck about my trust. She took off in the middle of the night and now she's trying to put demands on me. You don't trust me! How in the hell can I trust you,' Though he was silent, he was starting to get a clear picture. She wanted everything her way and if not she would bolt. He bit his lip hard, trying to remain quiet. He was the one on the front line of the business and could he trust her to stay and fight or would she run off at the first sign of another conflict.

When she mentioned they both had a part in last night's debacle, he heard silence on the other end of the line. It was overwhelming clear to him that she wanted their relationship on her terms or not at all. He remained quiet, thinking what to say. He liked her a lot as a business partner and wanted more of her as a lover.

In an even voice that surprised him, he started talking. "First I appreciate you calling me. We have a lot to talk about and I don't plan to talk over the phone, text messages, or emails. If we are to resolve this it has to be in person."

He heard her soft breathing and continued. "I was planning to talk to you today about it but unfortunately you ran away and left me holding the bag." He held his breath, exhaling slowly to control his voice. "I'm in the middle of working with Edward's marketing people and there is a lot of work to do. I was hoping you were going to help but I find that I have to do it all myself. I want you to be part of the team but I admit I want more. I find you fascinating and want you and I to be closer and explore so many things together." He stopped speaking, letting her soak in his suggestion.

"In business I need people I can trust whether we have personal issues or not. The company needs that trust too in order to grow. I want you to exceed Anna. I want you and I to succeed."

He heard a sharp breath and added, "There are a lot of things we need to discuss Anna. I told Joanna to have a ticket ready for you in case you want to come back here and help me with his account. We can't do it by videoconference and since I have the Jones proposal done, I plan to stay here until it is finished. Right now I think it will take me all weekend to get it done.

Like I mentioned, Joanna has made arrangements if you want to come back. If not I'll make some excuse to Edward. Let me know if you are coming back. Also you mentioned you had some demands. What demands do you have?

He waited for her to speak and tell him her demands. He also hoped she would return but right now he didn't think she would.
 
He thought his anger was hidden under his even deep bass rumble, but Anna heard it in the edges of syllables and how sharply pointed his words were. His email betrayed his true feelings on the subject, seeming to be a sweet lie. She sighed. His words were accusatory and Anna already knew she wasn’t going to get anywhere with this conversation.

“Based on what you’ve just said, it’s obvious that you blame me and don’t see your part in this,” she muttered. “Yes, it was wrong of me to run away but ending up in your bed was a mistake to begin with. I was exploring any growing feelings for you in the wake of a bad time in my life. It was wrong of me to use you like that when I had no intentions of committing,” she prefaced. “It was only ever going to be a quick fuck, Mr. Anderson. Then the man I’ve spent the last four years with called less than a day after we’d broken up. Needless to say, I felt like a filthy slut in your bed knowing my fiancé was trying desperately to reach me. I couldn’t stand it, so I ran. That was wrong. I admit it. But you still raped me. It was entirely uncalled for no matter my behaviour immediately preceding.

“That’s all I plan to say on that subject for now - I do understand you’re busy so I won’t keep you but I will tell you the conditions I have for flying back. First, I will not be staying in a room connected to yours. You will not have access to my personal space unless I explicitly permit you. Secondly, if I return it will be to work. I won’t engage in social outings with you outside of business hours,” she stated firmly, refusing to let him intimidate her. She wanted to add the condition that any meetings between them should also have a liaison to mediate or happen over the phone since he’d sexually assaulted her twice now, but Anna knew that would be pushing too hard and he would close off. It was an admittedly impractical condition, after all.

The first rule of negotiating was to know the boundaries - toe the line but never cross it. Unless of course, your name was Carter Anderson and you had the power to back that up.

“I don’t think those requirements are outrageous at all. I do understand that I’m in no position to negotiate with you as I have no power over the CEO of Anderson & Clemens, however I would like to think that you do respect me enough to see the gains of my continued work with your company. If you wanted to, you could shut every employment opportunity open to me with a snap of your fingers, however...” she paused here, again, adapting his own trick.

“I’m sure Robert Jones would be obliged to hire me even if you were to burn any credibility I have, considering the only reason he agreed to work with you in the first place was because of me. You may have many other clients, but losing such a high profile account would surely hurt the company, Carter,” she responded. “I don’t respond to being threatened very well, you see.”

He let out a ragged breath on the other end of the line.

“Do at least think about it. Building trust between us will be a long process but if you’re willing to compromise, I’m sure we could find some way to get along in the meantime as we attempt to get past this hurdle. I really would like to work this out, but both of us are prideful, stubborn individuals, and that’s something you cannot deny. We are both equally to blame in this situation and I’d like to work to resolve it, but I understand if you don’t think it’s possible,” she finished.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Morning - Anna's Demands

He listened intently to her demands realizing that she didn't like him as a potential lover only as a boss to further her career. She used him only to get back, in her mind, at her lover who cheated on her. Here he was trying to develop a closer personal relationship and she was not interested in him in that manner.

She was wrong about not seeing his part in all this. But he was not going to argue this with her. He felt bad about what he did. Anger got the better part of him that night and he planned to apologize to her this morning but now he didn't see the sense in it. She had formed her opinion of him and it wasn't good.

He continued to listen as she laid out her demands. Not staying in a connecting room ..... he would not have access to her personal space unless she grants it ...... she wouldn't engage in social outings outside of business hours. He could feel the firmness of her voice. He smiled when she said she didn't think those requirements were outrageous stating she was in no position to negotiate with him. She was right, she had no right to negotiate with him but he remained silent. Then she dropped Robert Jones' name and it was something he had been waiting for. He was not just off the street and he was fully aware that Robert Jones would quickly snatch her up. He wasn't sure where she was coming up with the threatening part. Yeah he did it earlier when he asked her to go to the gallery but he was now beyond that tactic.

"I don't have to think about it Annaleigh." He knew he was conveying a new position with her. He would not use the shortened version of her name in her prescence, at least for the foreseeable future. "Tell Anna to book you a flight back here. I will contact the hotel and have them get you a room on another floor. I also understand the other demands .... no personal contact ..... no socializing outside the office. Have her text me on when to expect you. Oh and one more thing. I will leave your personal belongings at the front desk since you are returning. I have to go. Megan is waving for me to return to the meeting."

He clicked off and put his cell phone back in his pocket wondering when she would return. He was happy she was returning and he he thought of all she said and as far as he was now concerned their was nothing to resolve. She desired only a business-like relationship and nothing more. She had her private life and though he wanted to be part of it, she didn't have any feelings for him outside of wanting to get back at her lover. She was an excellent employee and he would treat her as such and only as an employee. Whatever feelings he had building up inside would be shielded and not be outwardly on display.

Returning to the meeting he was resolved to do the best he could until Annaleigh returned.
 
Anna handed the phone to Joanna, thanking her again. “I guess I’ll be returning, but it’s getting late enough now that I’m going to miss the workday anyway, so please book a flight for this afternoon if that’s fine. I have something I need to do first,” she spoke.

The relieved smile on Joanna’s face told Anna she was happy that this was being resolved. There still was a long way to go before Anna could work on trusting Carter, but he had surprisingly agreed to her demands, which she didn’t think had been very likely. “Mr. Anderson stated that you would take me anywhere I pleased - I’d like to go home.”

Joanna rode with her just as the far as the office before climbing out of the vehicle and wishing her good luck, hesitating with her hand on the door as she leaned in slightly. “Don’t be too hard on him; he’s been so much happier since you’ve started with him,” she imposed before standing up to her full height, letting the door close with finality on the subject. Her words made Anna feel bad, guilt lancing through her stomach. Had she taken it too far, after all? She didn’t think so, and Joanna didn’t know the situation, but her comment almost felt chastising, like she was reprimanding a child. She supposed that sometimes she must need to adopt that tone with Carter. The thought did make her giggle a little, lifting the black cloud over her head.

She nodded, waving goodbye with a small smile as the car pulled away from the curb. Simon’s car was parked in the driveway when she got home, and she was pleased to see it. They needed to have a serious discussion before she could go face the wrath of the man waiting for her on the other end of the country.

Anna let herself into the house, calling out for her ex loudly just in case there was another woman here. Anna was pretty sure he’d learned his lesson by now. He came padding down the hallway and the relief on his face when he saw she was okay was palpable.

“Oh thank God, Annaleigh. When you had said something had happened, I was so worried...” he murmured, coming closer and brushing her curls behind her head as he clasped her face in his hands. He leaned in to kiss her, but Anna turned her face and his lips landed on her cheek instead. He sighed but pulled away, leading her to the kitchen table to sit and discuss.

“Physically, I’m fine. A lot has happened since I left here and I have to be honest with you. I think we both have some confessions,” she started and reached out her hands across the length of the wood for his, which he gave her, squeezing tightly.

“I’ll go first. Just listen, please. When we first started dating, we both made time for each other - made time to go on dates, have sex, talk, or just be with each other. Four years and busy lives have lead us to stop doing that. But realistically, Simon, that’s just a lie. Things get busy but people who love each other still adapt and make it work. They still find the time to be together. I think that you’re my best friend and I love you, but a lot of thought over the last couple nights have lead me to one conclusion - I’m not in love with you. Not anymore, at least. I think we just got so comfortable with each other that we thought it was okay to live like this - that we didn’t have a problem. Simon, that’s not fair to either of us.

“Work hasn’t been my only motivation for pulling away; our sex life is almost nonexistent and neither of us are getting what we want out of it. Yeah, you can make me cum, but I’m into rougher, more wild sex than you can provide me with. What we do together is nice but it doesn’t meet my needs in the bedroom; it leads me to my next point.

“I need a man who can dominate me completely. You’re so loving and sweet, Simon. I’m the more dominant person in this relationship!” Here, she giggled and some of the tension broke. His answering smile was tiny and shaky. “I met someone. No - nothing happened. Not until last night, at least, but it feels like I cheated, so I want to come clean. You’ve heard me talking about my CEO. At first, he was nothing but an asshole, Simon. A “sanctimonious prick,” if you will,” she said, thinking back to the name in her iPhone. “But he’s much more than that. He’s offered me some wonderful opportunities and he’s impossible to get to know, but it’s all a defence mechanism. The more time I spend with him the more he lets his barriers down and for me to see inside to the man he is. I have to admit that I’m liking what I’m seeing - I like him, Simon. I was considering a relationship with him,” she admitted.

He nodded to show his understanding.

“We were hot and heavy last night at the hotel - the only time we’ve ever crossed that line. Then, you called and I clammed up, feeling like a cheating bitch even though we were already broken up. I left him hanging, and he was angry. I won’t go into details, but I realize that tempers were high and we both did the wrong thing. Honestly, most of it, if not all is probably my fault. I’m going back since my overreaction required me to skip out on an important business deal; he’s convinced me to return. I just needed to sit down and have this chat with you. We need some closure on this relationship - you say you want to get back together, but it’s not what I want. You’re my best friend, Simon, but we don’t work well anymore as lovers if we ever even did in the first place.”

The huge whoosh of air he let out after she finished left her nervous before he broke out with an, “oh God - that’s exactly how I feel, too! I never wanted to hurt you but it wasn’t working for me. I figured we’d get past it, and that maybe getting married would change it up enough that it wouldn’t be an issue, but you just got more withdrawn and my relationship with Jenna started to heat up.

“I know, that was wrong - it started as an accident a few months ago. A pretty intern in the break room at work. She came onto me and was so persistent even though I made it clear I had a girlfriend. None of it mattered to her. Eventually, she broke me down and I couldn’t help myself. I was going to tell you, but I never could find the right time.

“Then, when you came home from the bar that night with your boss? I saw you. He looked at you like you were his woman and he was going to ravish you. There didn’t seem to be any hesitance on your face. Anna, I could see you wanted him to. Then when you said you were going across the country with him, I figured that it would be the moment you realized that you were done with me and didn’t want this relationship. I’d let you down easy and you'd have the man you really wanted. But our timing was off and everything went to shit. I’m so fucking sorry it all got so messed up.

“I’m a terrible boyfriend for wishing you were fucking someone else, but baby, you haven’t been happy with me for a long time. That’s all I ever wanted for you. I think that we’ve both already moved on - we just had to talk about it first. Anything that’s holding you back from taking what’s yours? It’s not me. Don’t feel bad or guilty. Any other excuse you have is just overthinking at this point. There’s no reason you shouldn’t go for it and make that man yours. He’s not a rebound for you, Anna. Even I can see you might be starting to fall in love with him. Whatever happened last night, it couldn’t have been as bad as you think. I think all your nerves and fear came to the forefront that you might actually be in love with a guy who isn’t me, and that’s perfectly okay but you need to fix it.” He advised, squeezing her hands again. The smile he leveled her with was soft and fond, full of love and care.

With horror, Anna realized he was right. Her insecurity was the issue - Anna had wanted precisely what she’d gotten last night. She was just afraid to admit it. Now, after a frank discussion with her ex-lover, he shattered the last barrier holding her back. Giving her permission of sorts seemed to free her, and Anna stood from the table with resolve. That he was her boss didn’t matter - her work spoke for itself. She wasn’t riding his coattails and it was obvious to anyone who looked. Anna liked his rough, dominating nature and it was exactly what she needed to keep her brattiness under control. The sex was still yet to be determined, even though he’d fucked her last night, because she hadn’t been an active participant. When he ate her out, it was phenomenal and she knew the rest of Carter would not disappoint. Anna suddenly wasn’t afraid anymore.

She did have a lot of groveling to do. She would have to start immediately. His punishment might be rough, but the answering gush of wetness in her panties as she thought back to his large hand spanking her was answer enough. Annaleigh Brayden wanted Carter Anderson, rough edges and all. And she was going to make him hers.

She rounded the edge of the table to lay a soft kiss on Simon’s lips. A goodbye of sorts, to the last four years of her life and her best friend. She rested her forehead on his. “Thanks for making my life so bright the last few years. You’re going to make Jenna a very happy girl, but this one needs to go beg her man to forgive her for being one dumb bitch!” She laughed. “I’ll be back on Sunday to get the rest of my stuff, but I need one last favour,” she whinged. “Drive me to the airport?”

He did, and Anna caught her flight back to the Midwest office with no reservations. She’d resolved to follow her heart, and everything seemed to lead her back to Carter Anderson. Now that she had overturned her excuses for not being with him, her actions last night and today were ridiculous. His “rape” of her hadn’t been that at all - he’d been rough, yes, but that was what Anna usually liked. Anna wanted Carter and so their sex last night had just been that: sex. Just like he had stated last night as he left her. The next time, she was going to be very much a participant in their sex games. She just hoped he'd forgive her scatterbrained behaviour.

When she arrived at the hotel, it was the same girl from last night. The surprise on her face was almost funny, but Anna schooled herself into her business mode, wanting to be firm. She had a result in mind that she wanted to achieve. “Hello. You might remember that I was staying with Carter Anderson in suite 517. I had a personal emergency back home to attend to and he rebooked my room on a different floor. That’s not necessary - I’d like to be booked into my previous room if at all possible.” Of course it was - for such a high profile client like Carter Anderson to stay in their hotel? They couldn’t put just anyone in an attached room. The clerk quickly confirmed this and gave her the proper room key, slyly saying, “good luck, Ms. Brayden!” She also handed over her purse and phone.

Anna let herself into the room. Carter was probably out to dinner right now if he wasn’t finishing up one of his many meetings. She tried the door between her suite and Carter’s but found the door locked. She showered, making sure to shave every inch and moisturize. She left her hair down after quickly drying it, and did not bother to dress. Instead, she reached for her phone and texted Carter:

“You were right. I made a huge fucking mistake - last night wasn’t rape at all. Simon isn’t enough for me. I want you. I don’t want you for your money - My feelings for you are true. Simon helped me see that. I’m not running anymore. If you still want it, come take what’s yours, sir.”
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Night - Anna's Change of Heart?

Joanna texted Carter, telling him Anna agreed to fly back and would be on the 3 pm flight. That would put her into the airport at 7 pm and at the hotel at about 8 pm. He smiled wondering if she would like her new room and Carter was now determined to treat her like she wanted, in a professional business-like manner. It was too bad because he thought they would have enjoyed such erotic fun together.

He and Edward were out to dinner. Regina had stayed home since Carter told her that Annaleigh had to leave abruptly due to some family emergency. When pressed for details, he could only allude to something to do with the family and he had no further information. Sometime he would have to tell them what really happened but since she was returning, she would be the one to tell everyone why she had to leave in the middle of the night.

They were discussing the progress they made today when his phone buzzed. Clicking on the message, he was surprised when the name "sanctimonious bitch” showed on the screen. He had changed her profile name after their conversation earlier in the day. If he was a prick, she was a bitch. His eyes grew wider as she read the message and now he was totally confused. Just a few hours earlier, he was given demands by this woman and now she wanted him. He didn't know what to think and which Anna was he going to get? The one that was erotically passionate or the one that would run away again. The last word, "sir" puzzled him. She rarely called him sir after they got to know each other except when she was pissed at him or in one of her arrogant moods.

He looked from the cell phone to Edward. "I think we are done for the evening. It looks as if Annaleigh his back and wants to talk."

Edward laughed and wiped his mouth with the napkin. "I'm glad she is back. You are good Carter but she has a lot more fresher ideas than you do. And I hope everything is ok with her family. Give her my best regards and I'll have a car here at 9 am tomorrow morning."

Carter remained behind when Edward left. He re-read the text message again and again, not believing this was the same woman who set demands for their relationship. What changed? Carter got up and walked to the front desk asking which room Annaleigh Brayden was in. He was surprised again to learn she was in the adjoining room. He smiled wickedly as he stood in the lobby looking at the message one more time. "If she is really serious about this then let's see," he mused.

Typing a return message, he wrote, "Glad you are back and a bit surprised by your text. I am on my way up from the lobby. I want you to put on the sexiest outfit you brought with you and wait for me. Unlock the door between our rooms and then kneel in the middle of the floor with a blindfold on your eyes. I will be there shortly." hitting send, he walked to the bank of elevator doors.

In the elevator he again read her message. If she was truly serious about him taking what is his then it was going to be an interesting encounter. One filled with lust and want. He felt his cock thickening in his trousers wondering if this was truly happening, a dream, or was she setting a trap for him.
 
Anna bit her lip as she read his text. The lock on the door between their rooms was an old-fashioned one, not an electronic key entry. Although the handle wouldn’t turn when she tried it earlier, Anna could always slip her room key under the door instead - she didn’t feel comfortable leaving her door wide open for any riff-raff to enter, but she desperately wanted to please Carter and make up for her blunders. Or... she probably could manage to pick it open with a bobby pin she dug out of her toiletry bag. Anna refused to admit that she’d become somewhat of an expert at this in her wild college days, so as she bent to slide the end of the pin in the lock, searching for just the right spot to hear it click. Anna smirked when it finally popped open, revealing Carter’s room.

She dug in her suitcase until she revealed a deep plum lace babydoll that highlighted the alabaster pale of her skin. It lifted and enunciated the curve of her breasts and the matching panties hugged her waist tightly. She quickly dabbed on some lip gloss and slipped into the lingerie, for a minute debating on meeting him completely nude. It wasn’t part of his instructions, though, so she passed over the thought. If she had her way, she’d end up that way by the end of the night anyway.

Then her next problem. She had no blindfold. Her eyes were drawn to Carter’s now open door as a wicked thought came over her. She trotted into his personal space and glanced around. She had hoped that she might spot what she was looking for without going through his things, but it didn’t seem as if that were possible. She paused as she reached out for his suitcase, eyes sliding to the closet in the room. A man with suits such as his would surely hang them - they wouldn’t remain in any luggage. She ventured over, opening the door. A smile lit her face as she found exactly what she was looking for! Choosing one, she returned to her room and knelt as ordered facing the open door.

She tied the piece of fabric tightly around the back of her head. She hoped Carter would appreciate the reality of her blindfolding herself with one of his ties, so eager to please him instead of becoming angry at her going through his things. The tie she had chosen was reasonably plain, black silk with silver geometrical patterns on it, but it complimented her baby doll so perfectly. She’d just finished getting ready when she heard the beep of the electronic key allowing the door to snick open in Carter’s room before footsteps sounded in her ears, coming to a stop some feet in front of her. Anna remained silent despite wanting to explain herself. She knew Carter’s routine by now - work his opponents’ nerves up by a loaded silence, encourage them to spill the beans. But Anna wouldn’t speak unless spoken to this time as she let him peruse her body.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Night - Seeing Anna kneeling for him

Stepping off the elevator, he had second thoughts. What if she made good on her promise to call the authorities for stealing her purse and cell phone. I small dread palled over him as he walked to his room, stopping for a second to listen for any sounds coming from Anna's room.

When he opened his room door, he noticed the light coming from Anna's room through the partially open door. Glanced at the closet door, seeing it was left ajar and he wondered what was going on. Slipping off his shoes he walked through the door and was greeted by a sight that excited him. There kneeling with expectation was Anna, wearing a plum baby doll with matching panties.

He didn't say a word as her took in her beauty. God she looked so good and for a moment he thought of just taking her. But he had other plans in mind for his newfound lover. Something happened between the time she ran and now and Carter was curious. But that would wait for another time.

"Mmmm very nice ..... very nice indeed." As he walked around her, here head turned in different directions, trying to detect where he was. Standing behind her, he stroked her hair and pulled it, forcing her head back a little. "I don't know what got into you Annaleigh but I like this new person. I like her very much." He heard a soft moan escape her lips.

Kneeling behind her, he pulled her back against him, his arms circling around her, his hands covering her large breasts. He whispered into her ear. "I see you stole one of my favorites ties. I guess that makes us even as thieves." He chuckled his hands squeezing her large melons. He felt her nod rather than say anything.

Kissing her earlobe and then the side of her neck down to her shoulder blade, he took in her sweet fragrance. She was like an intoxicating drink, one sip and you want more. "There are so many things we can do together Annaleigh but I have a few demands of mine own."

He felt her body stiffen and he smiled kissing the side of her neck. "You are my equal when we are working and when we are socially out in the public eye. But in the bedroom, you are mine to do with as I wish. Nod if you understand these simple demands." He felt her head nod the affirmative.

"Good now that we got the preliminaries out of the way we can enjoy each other." He stood and walked in front of her. He took her hands and put them on his covered cock. "Time for you to open your treat and feel my lust for you."

Carter moaned when he felt her hands massaging his growing cock and then her lips kissed the length of his hardness. He smiled down at Anna as her fingers busied themselves to release his cock.
 
When he announced they are equals in the business world and public, a spike of pleasure lanced through her. He’d been clear that he respected her work, but this was one of the highest compliments he could have given her. His next words caused her to shiver - that she is subservient to him in the bedroom. It all excited her; having a man to truly dominate her the way she needed. Her thighs rubbed together in desire, the wet centre of her cunt throbbing between them.

As he guided her hand to his cock and encouraged her to get on with it, Anna leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to the length of him through his pants. She fondled and squeezed at the line of his dick with one hand as she undid his belt and fished his cock out through the now open zipper with the other. She was too impatient to get her mouth around him to unfasten them all the way, but her fingers fumbled at the button as she wrapped her lips around the head. With a lot of effort, the button came loose and she hooked her hands into the waistband of his pants and boxers to push them down even as her mouth worked around his cock.

She pulled back to swirl her tongue over the head of him, dipping into the slit and tasting the pre-come she loved so much. His hands wrapped in her hair as he began to guide her mouth, but she had enough leeway that she could swallow his cock to the root, sucking him deep into her throat. Anna wanted to show him her skills and merit without him telling her exactly how he wanted it this time around - she wanted to learn all the best ways to please him all on her own and make him cum in her mouth or all over her face, but she knew that she’d misbehaved and probably hadn’t earned that yet. She wondered if he would refuse to let her suck him to completion this time.

So far so good; Carter began to grunt and push his hips against her face as she blew him. He was pleased with her so far, and Anna didn't want to let him down. She pulled off for a moment to get some breath back and he let her, looking down at the string of saliva hanging from the tip of his cock to connect to her lips. She looked sinful like this: on her knees with spit and precome all over the bottom half of her face, hands folded neatly in her lap like a good little girl as her new lover fed her his dick. Swallowing it back down, Anna couldn't help but moan around his cock as she thought about that - the pretty image she must make.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Night - Loving Anna's lip on his cock

Watching her nimble fingers unfasten and zip down his trousers even though she is blindfolded brings a smile to Carter's face. The feel of her soft lips, encircling his cockhead brings about another moan. Her mouth brought back memories of last night and he curled his fingers in her long brown strands. When his trousers fall to the floor, he steps out of them, kicking them to the side.

Carter doesn't have to tell Anna what to do or show her with his hands. He uses one hand to undo the shirt buttons and sheds his shirt. Now totally naked, he groans when she sucks his cockhead, nipping at the sensitive head with her teeth. "ohhhh yes baby," he moans and then closes his eyes for a moment when she takes all of his cock into her throat.

The way she was sucking his cock deep into her mouth, Carter knew he could easily lose himself to the glorious sensations. His hips pick up pace, bucking gently but urgently against her face. He knows from last night that Anna has a thing for his cum. The way she is gobbling his cock without the use of her hands is all he needs to know. This woman has an insatiable sex drive that needs to be cultivated and he is the one that can do it.

Pulling his cock from her lips, he hears her audible groan of disappointment. "Don't worry Anna you'll get your fill of my hot sticky cum." Dropping to his knees in front of her, he reaches out with his right hand, cupping her pussy covered by her soaking panties. "Put your left hand behind you," smiling when she obeyed without an argument. God what a total difference from last night.

He pulled her right hand to his aching erection. "You can hold onto this for a while," he chuckled seeing her small hand grab at his cock and start stroking it. Slipping his right hand down the front of her panties, his fingers had no trouble splitting open her tulip lips and finding her engorged clit.

He kissed her hard on the lips, feeling her teeth grab his lower lips, sucking on it as their tongues began a sexual duel. He had so much he wanted to share with her, both sexual and professionally. He was so glad she came back.

As her body began to buck against his fingers toying with her clit, he reached up to untie the tie being used as a blindfold. He wanted to look at her mesmerizing as he drove her to what he knew would be the first of many orgasms.

He smiled at her when their eyes met. "I know you love my cock and you are going to get your fill of it over and over. But you have to earn it. I want to watch you cum hard on my fingers." His fingers applied more pressure to the tiny jewel seeing her mouth open and groaning loudly. Then in a more serious tone he gazed deep into her eyes. "Are you here for good Anna? You aren't going to run away again, are you?"
 
As she stroked Carter's cock in her tiny hand, her movement was just a little distracted at the first touch of his fingers on her clit. When Carter removed the blindfold and her eyes met his, Anna had to suck in a breath at the intense look of hunger at complete odds with the soft smile on his handsome face. Something was underlying there that she couldn't quite figure out, but she was sure that as they fell deeper into this relationship, she'd come to understand it explicitly. She couldn't wait.

She'd been silent except for her sex noises - moans and groans, grunts and gasps as she sucked him and he touched her moist slit in return, but his questions identified that it was time to break that silence. "Yes, sir," she answered. "I was overthinking and fucked up. I want this. I want you. I want us," was her honest answer, the sincerity showing through her eyes. "Someone very unexpected advised me that I was being stupid."

She lowered her head in shame, unable to look at him as she said, "I promise that I'll deal with issues like a grown woman next time sir. Please, give me a chance to prove to you that I'm sorry." His hand on her chin tugged her face back up, curving around the back of her neck and into the roots of her hair he found there, making it clear he wanted her to maintain eye contact as they pleasured each other.

Her wrist sped up where it was jerking his dick, even as one finger wandered the length of her slit and penetrated her wet cunt. It was entirely at odds from the last night he'd been inside her - she knew their fucking was going to be amazing this time now that she was very much into it as well. His fingers worked in a rhythmic pace, finger fucking her even as he used two other fingers to pinch and rub at her clit. He was very skillful with sex, as she'd already determined. Is there anything he wasn't good at?! She wondered.

Anna had already been excited from her earlier preparation as per his specific instructions. Then, his very vocal enjoyment of her mouth and promise of cum also helped her orgasm rise. Not only that, but the idea that this man wanted to give her the world both in and out of the bedroom was exponentially sexy. Her pussy juice was running down her thighs as he worked her closer and closer, causing her breath to come in deep pants and her legs to quiver. She wanted to reach out and steady herself on his shoulder with her free hand but he'd forbidden it when he demanded she put it behind her back. Her knuckles were white with the strain of holding herself back from it. Instead, as the familiar throbbing in her pelvis increased in intensity and frequency, Anna burrowed her face into his neck, breathing hard.

"Please sir, please. I'm going to cum - may I?" she groaned into the skin of his throat. She pressed a soft kiss there, breathing in the spicy cologne she loved so much with the underlying musky scent that was uniquely Carter. His fingers worked faster at her words and he didn't push her away even though she'd made a move she hadn't exactly been ordered to. As long as he wasn't stopping her, Anna decided she'd make the best of it, licking a wet trail from his Adam's apple around the curve of his sharp jawline and up to his lips. Her own pressed there for only a moment in an open-mouthed kiss before they ducked back down to his throat and sucked, marking him with a deep red bruise.

He might punish her for her bold actions, but that was okay; honestly, she hoped he might bend her over his lap and spank her for her insolent actions. When he'd done it the week before, Anna hadn't exactly been receptive, shocked and slightly afraid. Now, Anna couldn't stop thinking about the power behind his large hand as he painted her pale ass red with his handprint. The thought caused her to groan deeply. She wanted him to make it hurt so she'd remember it for days, a stark reminder every time she sat down. She wondered how she could misbehave in order to encourage that particular act in the future.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night ... Letting Anna suck him

Her answer pleased Carter. It was still too early to tell if she would run away at the first sign of trouble but he would give her the benefit of the doubt, for now. When he pulled her head back up to face him, it was as if there was a silent pact formed between them. He hoped she honored the pact. There were so many different erotic things to explore and he wanted to explore them all with her.

Her fingers and hands were doing just he wanted them to do, bringing him closer to orgasm. He could tell she was picking up steam too as her fingers curled and probed her pussy. She was wetter than last night when he touched her and then ate her out. He knew that pretty soon his face would be buried again in the fragrance of her sex hole.

Carter considered her request to cum as his fingers slowed their tempo,leaving her swollen jewel and lightly rubbing along the edges of her tunnel. He loved the feel of her lips, traveling up and down his neck, stopping for a few moments to suck his skin into her mouth. When she sucked hard on his throat, he knew what she was doing but didn't stop her. There would be a bruise at that spot, a hickey, that would be visible if he didn't wear a tie tomorrow. A wicked thought crossed his mind for punishment but for now he could moan with satisfaction that Anna was with him.

Pulling his fingers from her cunt he saw her questioning look in those deep green eyes. "You know you're in trouble young lady. Giving me a hickey that I will have to explain to Edward and the marketing team tomorrow. I'll have to think about what would suit the crime but for now your punishment is you are not allowed to cum ...... yet."

He saw the disappointment and the lust all combined in her pleading eyes. Standing he saw her gaze following him. His cock was waving in the air in front of her. Grabbing the rigid pole, he swiped it across her lips, teasing her with the precum oozing from its tip. "You are to please me first before I consider letting you cum Anna ..... or should I start calling you my little cum whore."

Smiling down at her, he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Go ahead Anna. Make me cum in your sweet mouth." He knew she wanted this and so did he. As her mouth engulfed his cock with a vengeance, he thought of so many erotic fun they were going to explore. "Ohhhhh fucckkkkk yessssss," he moaned as it hit the back of her throat.
 
Her punishment wasn’t exactly what she had hoped for, his fingers pulling out of her cunt and leaving her still trembling with the desire to cum for him. She supposed that being offered his cum wasn’t a punishment at all, though, so she was planning to do as he ordered with gusto. Anna had always loved to suck cock.

The cum whore comment sent a thrill of pleasure racing down her spine - she’d never once thought of herself like that, but it was probably true. She was desperate for Carter’s cum, and here she was on her knees obeying every command this man had to offer - coincidentally, he was the man who signed her checks. If that didn’t make her a whore she didn’t know what did! After he gave her permission to suck him, she wasted no time wrapping her lips back around his cock and swallowing him deep into her throat. She gagged just a little, choking on his substantial girth before she finally settled and worked her mouth in a quick bob.

She looked up with her green eyes to meet his as she blew him, finding that his eyes were focused and intent. Again, Anna’s hands remained folded in her lap even as she wiggled and squirmed with the uncomfortable urge to orgasm, herself. She wanted to tuck her hand between her thighs but didn't dare push that boundary, wanting so badly to behave. Instead, she did take the liberty to slide a hand up his strongly muscled calf, over his knee, and pass up over his thigh to fondle at his balls. She rolled them back and forth as much as she was able with her tiny palm, squeezing carefully. Flicking her eyes down to look, the wet suction of her mouth came off his cock with a loud ‘pop!’ as she buried her nose in the spot where the root of his dick met his scrotum. She licked and sucked at them softly, using her hand to stroke his cock while she loved on his balls for a moment. Carter was moaning loudly at the sensation, making it clear that he was definitely liking it.

When she was satisfied with her work there, Anna returned to press sweet kisses up the length of his shaft, soft kitten licks and sucks interspersed. It was entirely at odds with her eager dick sucking earlier, but she was going to give him the worshipping he deserved! The tip of her tongue traced the juicy veins that were pulsing so prominently on that girthy rod before she allowed herself to fit her lips back over the head of his cock. The precome was leaking continuously now and by the sound of his grunts and the increasing frequency of the dirty words he aimed at her, Anna knew he was going to cum soon.

She redoubled her efforts, sucking deeply once more before bobbing quickly, the heat of her mouth a tight suction as her nose bumped against his pelvis on every downstroke. Alternating humming and swallowing around his dick in her mouth every time it slid into the back of her throat, she employed her best tricks to get her reward. Her jaw was aching from the strain and she knew she might have no voice tomorrow, the force at which he was pounding her vocal chords punishing, but she couldn’t bring herself to care. The world was going to find out about the hickey anyway (a bright idea, to be sure), so to imagine exactly what had went on in this hotel room wouldn't be a stretch especially with what Anna knew would be a very raspy, raw voice (if she even had one) in the morning.

His dick pulsed and his balls drew up in her hand. Anna pulled back until just the head was resting on her tongue and began to stroke, opening her mouth wide. She wanted to taste Carter’s cum - if he was buried her throat she’d miss out on the pleasure of it, and it was the first time he was allowing her to suck him to completion, so she refused to miss out.

The first big rope of sperm was almost a surprise, blasting out and landing perfectly on her tongue but also dripping down the back of her throat. The whole time she was doing this, she never lost eye contact with her man. He watched as she took jet after jet of cream into her mouth and let it pool on her tongue, cum slipping into the space between her teeth and even under the wet muscle because he was pumping her so full. Finally, with a couple more pumps on his cock, it softened in her hand and his orgasm stopped.

Sitting there perched on her knees with her hands folded primly once more, she tilted her head back slightly to show him her mouthful of sperm. His answering groan was evidence enough as to the fact that he was pleased with her, so Anna made a show of closing her lips tightly and swallowing before reopening her jaw to demonstrate that she’d taken all of his present like a good girl does. His cum had been slightly salty but not bitter, thick and creamy as it slid down her throat. It was a taste she loved and endeavoured to have much more of in the future.

Although she had not been ordered to speak, she murmured, “thank you for your gift, sir,” in a rough scratchy voice, smiling widely and fluttering her lashes at him sweetly.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night - cumming for Anna

Carter stood in front of Anna, seeing what he thought was some disappointment on her face at not getting to cum or being punished for the hickey. She had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, knowing she did something naughty. He had other plans for her orgasm later and some form of punishment. But now he wanted nothing more than to fill her sweet mouth with his sticky cream. “Don’t worry my sweet cum whore, not cumming is a small punishment but I guarantee that some will be harsher than others.” Her eyes seem to light up at the mention of harsher. What happened to the woman who challenged him at everything and shirked away when he got too close. He was glad this persona appeared.

The way she was gobbling his cock made him start panting harder. Her emerald eyes were mystical when they turned upward, staring intently into his as she attacked his thick prick. As the intensity of his impending climax grew, it was evident hers was too with the way her hips were wiggling. He wondered if she would try to touch her aching cunt and when she didn’t he smiled at her through half-lidded eyes when her hand joined her lips.

The sweet torture of her mouth and hands soon had him on the verge of exploding. His cock was drenched with his precum mixed with her saliva, glistening in the soft light. Teasing his cock and balls sent a violent shudder through every muscle, casing him to tighten his grip in her hair. The storm brewing inside was about to unleash its fury.

“Keep teasing my cock cum whore. I have so much cream for your pretty mouth. Ohhhhh fuckkkk.” His groans were growing louder, more insistent as his cock throbbed harder. Her lips were teasingly sliding up and down its length when his hips starting bucking faster.

Then his body froze for a moment, his breathing hard and raspy when she took him deep into her mouth. The sensations were becoming unbearable. “Aggggg fuck baby I’m going cummmmm!!” He watched her hold his cock on her lips as each eruption blasted into her mouth.

He garnered a smile seeing his cream in her mouth before she swallowed. She was pleased with herself and so was he. She thanked him for his gift, calling him sir. She had used that term a few times tonight and it made him feel she really meant it.

Reaching down he stroked her jaw, then running his fingers over her lips. “You missed a few drops.” Pushing his fingertips into her mouth, she greedily sucked his cum off his fingers.

“Now what to do about you.” He wiped his semi-flaccid cock teasingly over her lips. Her eyes were wide watching him, silently pleading her case. She needed to cum, to unleash the passionate tension.

“Get on the bed Anna,” he whispered.

When she started to rise, he put his hand on her shoulder. “No ... you are to crawl to the bed.” He smiled when she got down on all fours and began crawling to the bed. “That’s the way my sweet cum whore. I think you’d look fabulous wearing a choker. It would show you are all mine.”

Her ass wiggling as she slowly moved across the floor, looked so inviting. In the near future he planned to take her ass and make it his.

Swatting her ass hard, he whispered, “Hurry up Anna or you might have to go to sleep horny.” There was no way he would allow that to happen but it did make her scoot faster.

When she got on the bed, Carter pulled her to the edge like she was last night. He ran his fingers over the damp material pushing it into the furrow and hearing her loud moan. “You’re a naughty girl, getting your lovely panties all wet.”

Leaning down he smelled the rich fragrance and then ran his tongue over the wet material. “Mmmm I love the taste of you pussy Anna. It is mine and mine alone.”

He couldn’t wait any longer. He had to taste her bare flesh. Pulling off her damp panties, he smiled. “I see you shaved for me. I like your clean shaven pussy..”

His tongue sliced between the tulip lips and two fingers invaded her pussy. “Do like your master eating your pussy?” The word master slipped off his tongue and he wondered how she would take being his alone.
 
It was degrading how he made her crawl across the floor but it made her also feel quite sexy in the same vein. His threat of not allowing her to cum made her speed up the pace, climbing onto the bed and rolling onto her back. She spread her knees and placed her heels flat on the edge of the bed, squealing as he tugged her even closer. Fuck, she loved when he manhandled her like that, using his superior strength to manipulate her body exactly how he wanted it!

Her panties were soaked. His teasing finger and tongue running over them exacerbated the issue, wanting him to take them off and get his lips wrapped around her clit. Without her saying anything, he obliged her in the next breath, pressing his face into her wet cunt.

Two fingers sliced deep inside her at the same time he licked at her sweet button and it made her back arch, shoulders and head the only part of her body other than her feet on the soft material of the bed before she came back down. His other hand slid up to rest on the soft flesh of her belly in warning to hold still, even as he pulled away to speak.

She nodded vigourously, responding, "oh fuck yes, sir. Love it when you eat me out! Love your mouth so much!" she enthused, smiling widely down at him. The use of the word "master" might have once caused her to squirm in discomfort at the thought of someone having so much control over her, but the tiny wiggle from her hips was not uncomfortable in the least. It caused another rush of wetness to leak from her slit.

His face dove back in, lips and tongue working her expertly. It wasn't going to take long for her to cum, quivering with the need from all of their earlier play. Breathily she asked, "please may I cum now, sir?"
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night- watching Anna cum

It seemed Anna was getting wetter when he asked if she loved what he was doing. Her answer brought a smile to his face. He loved the wetness of her pussy, relishing in the sweet taste as he tried to capture all of it. But there was so much. Whatever slid past his coated chin, dropped between her rounded ass cheeks.

“Not yet!” He murmured lifting his head slightly off her pussy, gazing into her lust filled eyes. His lips immediately returned to her soft folds, sucking them into his mouth eliciting another round of moans and body gyrations. When he released them, his tongue plunged between the soft flesh, finding the tiny nut waiting for him. He wanted her on pins and needles before she exploded.

As her orgasm neared he could see it was getting harder to control her body movements. His right hand on her stomach gave up holding her down. Let her body squirm and jerk. He loved knowing his tongue and fingers were driving her wild. His fingers crawled upwards under the plum babydoll, finding a ripe hard nipple waiting for him.

Pinching the ripe orb between his thumb and finger, he heard a loud gasp. He didn’t know if her groan was from rolling her nipple between his fingers on his right hand or because the middle finger on his left hand slipped between her luscious ass cheeks, toying with her tight rear opening.

Her nectar had coated the puckered opening and his finger circled it, pressing harder with pass. Pushing his finger harder, he felt the muscles give way and his finger slipped inside. The way her body bucked and she groaned loudly, he knew she was right on the edge.

Carter lifted his head seeing her head rolling side to side, her gasps getting raspy as she labored with each breath. His finger, inside her ass began a steady pace as he called out, “Cum for me Anna.”

It was all she needed. Carter felt her body rise off the bed and then crashed, her hips gyrating out of control. He felt her fingers gripping his hair, pulling his face harder against her undulating hips. And then a gush of her sweet juices flooded his face. He tried to capture all of it. What slipped past his lips coated his finger plunging inside her tight ass.

This, he knew, was the beginning of their quest together for sexual exploration and satisfaction.
 
She laid there panting in an exhausted heap. Carter continued to lap at the sticky mess between her thighs, finger still embedded deeply in her ass. This time when she squirmed it was not in pleasure, but it was also not in discomfort, either.

His finger inside her most private place was a surprising intrusion. At first, when he started to push against her rosebud, she assumed it to be a tease. She should have known better - whatever Carter set his mind into, he always got. It wasn’t painful, not really. The middle finger finally popping through her tight little puckered asshole was more of a shock than anything, causing her to tense even further as her orgasm approached and eventually crashed over her. The long digit stroking the tight muscle buried deep inside her rectum felt more odd than anything, a weird fullness in an ‘exit only’ hole. It almost felt like she needed to get up and go to the washroom to relieve herself.

Anna felt that it went without saying. Her vanilla ex had never wanted anything to do with anal sex, refusing to even go anywhere near her anus at all during play. She had never really thought about it before, unsure of the idea of it. Simon’s beliefs in how unsanitary and deeply sinful sodomy was played a huge part, but there was one thing Anna knew.

She liked a bit of pain with her sexual encounters. Anal sounded like the perfect way to achieve that and still please Carter. Anna tried an experimental push of her hips to suck his finger all the way inside. She certainly didn’t hate the feeling, maybe even seeing that she could grow to love it.

She reached down to stroke his cock back up to full hardness, ready for the first time she was going to get dicked down by the handsome man on top of her when it was obvious to both of them that it’s what they wanted and not some quick rape pump-and dump. It was only one more thing to add to the list of things they were going to explore together.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night- no cellphone interruption

Carter hungrily licked and sucked her pussy as she moaned and thrashed about on the bed during her orgasm. He half expected her to balk when he pushed his finger into her tight ass hole. Instead she wiggles her butt as if to get more comfortable. He didn’t know if she had anal sex in the past but it was something he wanted to try with her. “God there’s so many things I want to share with her,” he thought as her orgasm ebbed.

“That was wonderful Anna,” he murmured climbing onto the bed and gathering her in his arms. Pushing the plum colored teddy up to her chin, revealed her luscious breasts. Pulling it up over her head he chuckled. “Let’s get this off you so I can see all of your beautiful naked body.”

The ensuing kiss was soft for a moment and then gained passion as their lips stayed glued to each other. The taste of her was still on his lips and he could taste some of his residual cream mixing with hers, making a sexy concoction.

Carter’s hand stroked Anna’s shoulder blade before sliding down her side to her hip, feeling goose bumps forming on her skin. Up and down his fingers traveled until they slid sideways over a breast coming to rest on a hardened nipple.

He heard her soft moan as their kiss lingered and his fingers toyed with the rigid nipple. Her moans were joined by his when he felt her fingers exploring down his body, landing on semi-swollen manhood.

Working her magic, Carter’s cock was soon thickening in her small hand. His hips moved in unison with her hand motions, each stroke drawing more blood flow to his dick, increasing its girth.

Rolling Anna onto her back, Carter knelt between her legs, feeling them spread willingly. He was in a similar position last night when the damn cellphone rang. He looked down into Anna’s eyes wondering if lightening would strike twice.

He moaned feeling her fingers pulling, urging his cock forward to the tight opening of her pussy. Hesitating momentarily he dreaded the ring of her cellphone. But only silence with the exception of their heavy breathing.

Her fingers guided his weapon, rubbing it up and down the slick opening. Pushing the head of his cock, it slipped inside, feeling the hotness of her sex.

“Oh fuck baby you are on fire,” he murmured pushing harder. His cock slipped deeper in her hot cauldron until she fully enveloped his shaft. No phone call... no interruptions as he settled into a nice slow cadence. It would not be like this all the time but for now they were joined for the first time and Carter was pleased Anna came back to him.
 
As his cock slid deep inside her and his balls came to rest on the cheeks of her ass, this time Anna was soaked and she enjoyed the feel of him impaling her. "You feel so good inside me," she whispered, feeling that they were past that moment where he expected total submission of her. Now, they were working in tandem as lovers to reach a shared climax, basking in their growing affection for each other.

"Oh fuck Carter," she moaned as he began to fuck her slowly, not rushing the pace and sharing this intimate moment between them. It was as if this was a complete rewrite of the night before, wiping the slate clean as though it had never happened as his muscular body pumped on top of her. Her hips rose to meet him, encouraging their love-making.

Her hands slid up his defined abdominal muscles and up around his chest to pass over his nipples, flicking experimentally on the way. The answering sharp thrust he gave her in response told her all she needed to know. Raising onto her elbows, her hands reached up to demonstrate that she wanted him to lower himself down to her level. Anna was a huge fan of kissing, and Carter's skillful tongue was something she didn't want to miss out on, finally having the right to taste his mouth and recognize their shared flavour. Hopefully, it wouldn't be the last time. She was looking forward to a beautiful partnership between them.

His slow pace began to speed up, pushing her deeper into the sheets before his hands on her hips would pull her back down to meet his dick. She pressed her heels into the cheeks of his pert rear to change the angle just slightly to drive him even further into the channel of her moist tunnel. The sounds of their sex was exacerbated in the quiet of the hotel room, wet squelches and slaps of his balls on her ass as he boned her, broken only by their mutual moans and words of pleasure.

"Want this so much - you feel so perfect inside me, babe," as she tossed her head back in the throes of passion, looking away from the place she was speared on his hard cock for the first time since he'd penetrated her. It took a few moments for her to realize what she'd called him and it made her freeze, eyes popping open in shock. It was a little familiar, and she hoped he'd be fine with it, considering just a few short minutes ago he was explaining he was her master. Of course, he could call her whatever he wished; he was the dominant one in this relationship and had complete control over her. Silly little pet names like that tended to bring down that power dynamic to a much more attainable level, giving off the impression that she was free to do as she pleased and not what he demanded of her, the disparity in control less evident than it maybe should be.

One glance up from under her eyelashes at his expression led her to believe that he wasn't angry at all - rather, he appeared overjoyed at the expression of intimacy from her lips. Letting her eyes slip shut, she endeavoured to lay back let the pleasure sweep through her, loving the dual sensation of his fucking and the thought that she had such a powerful man at her fingertips. She sensed this was going to be a lovely relationship and she was eager to explore it.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night - Passion takes over

The intensity of their lovemaking escalated as they shared deep kisses and stares. Was she everything he had hoped for? Things between them had softened in the last few hours. This was not the same woman who stomped out last night but one full of energy. Each thrust was measured, slow and then a bit faster and then slowing down again. Her pussy clutched and squeezed with each plunge as if wanting to keep him lodged inside her only to release him for a moment. Carter smiled down at her, thinking of something he did when fishing, "release and catch." But he didn't want to be totally released and when he withdrew to the edge of her pussy, his hips pushed his cock deep inside her once again.

Carter saw her eyes open wide when she told him he felt so perfect inside her babe. He didn't think much of it at first but it did sound as if they were long time lovers and very comfortable with each other. Maybe some day they would be totally comfortable with each other but they were just starting out and Carter put her word as someone enjoying what they were doing ..... fucking like two lovers.

When she laid back, his gaze drifted to her breasts, so inviting as they swayed seductively with each thrust. After another round of soulful passionate kissing while his fingers toyed in her long dark strands, he kissed the side of her neck and smiled. 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander,' he thought as his lips sucked in a small patch of skin and began sucking harder. He chuckled thinking how tomorrow she would have to apply extra makeup. But his sucking started something else. Her arms circled his neck, drawing him tighter and he heard a loud gasp while her body kicked into another gear.

They were enjoying a slow intimate fuck, but something clicked inside Anna. The slow steady cadence was giving way to a more pronounced hunger. As her body rose against him and her nipples scraped his chest, he felt his own breathing start to escalate. The hunger and want inside each of them had kicked into another level and Carter's hips began a more pronounced attack.

Releasing her tender skin, he saw his handiwork but he didn't take the time to relish it. Flipping her over on top of him, he saw her devilish smile as she settled on his hard pole, leaning down to kiss him. He was going to let her set the pace for now, enjoying the feel of her pussy sliding up and down his pole. Her breasts now free to sway more were a beautiful sight and he reached out to fondle them as her fingernails dug into the hard muscles of his chest. His moans matched hers as she started to move faster, feeling his cock being massaged by her talented pussy.

Their passion had kicked to a new level and it wouldn't be long before the orgasmic waves would come crashing over them. But it would only be the beginning of an erotic journey they were both eager to take.
 
Anna tossed her head back to give him more room as he sucked a deep purple claiming mark into her throat. It was seated high on her sensitive skin, no way to hide it other than cover-up. She imagined that this bastard knew exactly what he was doing as he teethed at her. It would be a very time-consuming process in the morning to take care of that, but Anna found she didn’t care. She almost wanted to wear it with pride and show the world that she belonged to him, but it was a petty thought and seemed like something an immature little tart might do.

Something in Carter seemed to have clicked as his hips began to pound harder against Anna’s as they fucked like two horny teenagers at a frat party - messily, chasing their orgasms just beyond their fingertips. His powerful hands manhandling her on top of him to find her seat in his lap made her moan, immensely turned on by his strength. Her hips immediately began undulating, rolling and grinding against him every time she rose up off his dick to the very tip and dropping back down. She bounced rapidly, tits jiggling as this new angle of penetration stabbed even farther inside her wet cunt.

Leaning down to fit her mouth to his, their tongues slid and curled around each other, sharing open-mouthed kisses. Carter’s hands were on her hips but he was almost immobile beneath her, letting her take whatever she desired except for minute thrusts. They screwed like this until Anna’s thighs burned and her pace started to slow, losing some of that energy that had been so abundant earlier.

Carter must have realized this, because his hands tightened even further around the bones of her waist and he drove his pelvis sharply up into her, yanking her down to meet him. He was clenching so tightly Anna suspected she may have two perfect hand print shaped bruises in either side tomorrow. Thinking about this, a second wind came over her and their rapid fucking continued.

Anna was starting to feel that pins and needles feeling spreading again. She could feel that Carter was almost ready to blow his load too, his cock pulsing against the walls of her cunt and his balls spasmodically clenching between them. Finally detaching herself from Carter’s mouth, she started to sit up. Her orgasm was steadily approaching, heavy over her like a heatwave; scorching and devastating in the wake of it. Whispering against his ear, she warned him that she was going to cum.

Anna flipped her hair over one shoulder as she continued to ride. It came over her like a freight train tied to the tracks. She didn't have Carter’s permission to cum again, but he looked to be in a generous mood so she pressed her luck as they touched, massaged each other and made love throughout the evening, so when the first waves of her orgasm pulled her under, her hips stuttered to a halt as she came, whimpering loudly.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top