Nova's Closet

Good thing I only want to fantasize about him, not live with him. :D

I have a cousin two months younger than me and who lived with me for quite awhile when we were kids so he's more like a brother.

We were talking about random shit from 'back in the day' and we somehow got on the topic of who we used to um...entertain ourselves to back in the early eighties when we'd reached the age of 'entertaining' being an Olympic sport of sorts.

Debora Harry
Susannah Hoffs

Were probably the two most sullied by me:eek:

... on the topic of who we used to um...entertain ourselves to back in the early eighties when we'd reached the age of 'entertaining' being an Olympic sport of sorts.
How you worded that...:D

Debora Harry
Susannah Hoffs

Were probably the two most sullied by me:eek:
Blondie and Bangles. How alliterative of you. ;)

In thinking on this, I guess don't fantasize about a specific person. Rather I have an idea or a scene in which I insert whomever...or whatever...I want in there. It's fluid and flexible depending on where my mind goes.

Mmm...insertions...

Off to digress. :devil:

My vote, such as it may be, is for the first book lover. Very classy and expressive!

My vote, such as it may be, is for the first book lover. Very classy and expressive!

I do favor that one as well, only maybe with a hint of color. The flying pages...oh the places one can go. Kinda my thought anyway.

Thanks for the nod. :)

So I've never before seriously considered getting a tattoo. Of late, however, I am. Not sure if I will.

Anyone inked? Thoughts? Opinions? We all have them...

A Lit member has recently gained a new knee.
I saw an interesting tattoo which made the scar look like a Zip.
It was rather clever.

So I've never before seriously considered getting a tattoo. Of late, however, I am. Not sure if I will.

And nothing much. Just...something.

Love this
Seeing Stars
Book lover
Book lover deux
Maybe something here

Anyone inked? Thoughts? Opinions? We all have them...

I like seeing stars... the location could be a bit lower ... next to a tasty treat :devil:

The others look like they're in a painful location...

The last location looks like delicious option as well.... :devil:

OR a little dragon

Attachments

• 9eaaf89aa472cd3152b7a9e75331328d--dragon-tattoos-lower.jpg
    9eaaf89aa472cd3152b7a9e75331328d--dragon-tattoos-lower.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 22da4ed8b9291efe767f80e3df5912e0--back-tattoos-for-women-tattoo-designs-for-women.jpg
    22da4ed8b9291efe767f80e3df5912e0--back-tattoos-for-women-tattoo-designs-for-women.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It was rather clever.

That does sound very clever. Turn a not so pretty into a wicked cutie. :)

And it actually gives me an idea. I could turn my scars into a constellation! Like this...

3f45f5f1ba3cecd060e9f42ec399a3b1.jpg

I like seeing stars... the location could be a bit lower ... next to a tasty treat :devil:
Mmm...tasty treats down low. Yummy. :devil:

The others look like they're in a painful location..
Nothing wrong with a little pain. ;)

The last location looks like a delicious option as well.... :devil:
It would be more delicious with special seasoning. :devil:

OR a little dragon
I do like that idea! One that looks like...

4930a0faf08e54c238ea544e4895e62e.jpg

The others look like they're in a painful location...

The last location looks like delicious option as well.... :devil:

OR a little dragon

Do they breathe fire when she poots? :D

It was rather clever.

My nephew (8) just got home from open heart surgery. Stopped by to give him a present and said I heard he had a zipper. He said he had two and showed them to me. I told his mother, who makes custom T-shirts to make him one with sippers to match his own. They both liked that idea.

:) :kiss:

Reason 1- a little pain
Reason 2- just a little tat
Reason 3- a little pain. Ooops. Said this one already. :eek:
Perhaps a bit of oral distraction down there during the inking process would nicely complement the pain! Or amplify it, in some ways.

Last edited:
Back