How do you do Lit?

I fall into the no home, whatever peaks my interest category. Mostly look at a new posts but will go back through if nothing catches my eye or want to see a particular one and no one has posted in it in awhile. I have no interest in drama so I generally skip those conversations, and I don’t subscribe to threads. I accidentally did that once and got way too many emails.
 
I normally am a lurker and rarely post haha but stumbled upon this thread. I usually browse the general, fetish/sexuality, and BDSM threads
 
Do you stick to one section/forum? Or do you hop around? If so, do you have a 'home' forum? Or are you a true transient poster? Are there sections you avoid?

I use the 'New Posts' search, then scan for interesting thread titles. Also the User Control Panel to check for updated threads. I don't really have a home.

I generally avoid the Personal and kinkier threads.

I'm not so fond of gangbangs if that's what you're saying. I'll keep an open mind.
 
How do I do Lit?

By posting 100s of stories as oggbashan and jeanne_d_artois. I check daily for any comments.

Forums?

I start with the politics board, then the GB with BB on ignore which reduces the number of threads, and end up in the Authors' Hangout. Occasionally I will look at the other forums but the GB and AH are my most visited.
 
Generally, I avoid political or religious discussion and stay away from any incest talk. I'm not around the BDSM area very much either.

Although I'm not an avid user of the forum, I'll normally check the 'User CP' first to see what's updated amongst the threads I like, or find interesting, or have posted to. I have a lot of thread subscriptions. It needs a cleanup sometime.

Sometimes, I'll check out 'New Posts' just to see what's happening. It's a good place to come across stuff. Other times I simply browse around the board.
 
New posts first generally , although i have a few threads on subscription which i check out too
 
I seem to have posted more about politics than anything else. Was not my intention!

I'm only just getting to grips with posting (haven't found a particular place to settle yet). When I first joined I got so overrun with pms that in the end I closed them. I'm just wandering around looking for places to post that have an inkling of a point to them. :)
 
Back
Top