Wicked World

So I decided to start my own little dark twisted corner of lit. A place were I can chat with people who might have a sense of humor like mine; or who might share equally as dark twisted perverse fantasies like me. I have already meet a couple of people: mrsmellowcake, angellica1621, and kiwi_submissive. Hope you guys come visit and chat. So if your free and open and can leave any judgments at the door feel free to come in. No one is a freak in here feel free to post whatever you want no matter what it is. this is a place where you can indulge in your darkest desire without fear of being judged.

So I decided to start my own little dark twisted corner of lit. A place were I can chat with people who might have a sense of humor like mine; or who might share equally as dark twisted perverse fantasies like me. I have already meet a couple of people: mrsmellowcake, angellica1621, and kiwi_submissive. Hope you guys come visit and chat. So if your free and open and can leave any judgments at the door feel free to come in. No one is a freak in here feel free to post whatever you want no matter what it is. this is a place where you can indulge in your darkest desire without fear of being judged.

Oh my~ :eek:

Well this thread might get interesting if it picks up. I think i'll stick around to see.

Appears to be an eerily wicked den...
My dark desires involve my finger buried past the
second knuckle in a warm wet rectum.

Well...my display pic being of my bottom would perhaps give you a clue that I'm partial to that...not what I'd call dark though, definitely not :devil:

Oh l love hearing peoples dark desire. Some people come up with the wicked ideas that l love to try out with my boys!

I knew more people had them, everyone has a dark side somewhere, some are just afraid to find it. They are afraid they might like it to much then what would people think of them. Hello everyone and Good Morning

I knew more people had them, everyone has a dark side somewhere, some are just afraid to find it. They are afraid they might like it to much then what would people think of them. Hello everyone and Good Morning

Oh i know my enjoyments and love the really dark ones. I fear nothing about them well other then some are illegal in some states. But alas it is what it is.

Wow... lots of saber rattling but no bones have been added to the stew. Just how dark are we talkin’ here? I skimmed over the big bad wolf link, some women are into bestiality... it's a bit dark... so let's hear from all you dark siders on stuff you CAN post here on the lit. Might get a bit more participation. What say you ilredknotyhood ?;) :confused:

*skulks in and softly growls* Interesting I might hang out here a little, I think I might like it

Okay, Okay well when I was little girl, and teen years my Father breed Akitas. When I was older I was recruited to help, and after we put them together, or got them started we had to watch them to make sure did not hurt each other. I will admit just watching them fuck, so aggressively and raw, without thought or care. Hearing the bitch yelp and the stud growl while having such animalistic, instinctual, primal, passionate sex....well it was kinda HOT to see

Okay, Okay well when I was little girl, and teen years my Father breed Akitas. When I was older I was recruited to help, and after we put them together, or got them started we had to watch them to make sure did not hurt each other. I will admit just watching them fuck, so aggressively and raw, without thought or care. Hearing the bitch yelp and the stud growl while having such animalistic, instinctual, primal, passionate sex....well it was kinda HOT to see
It translates well to all of us...the growls that emanate from deep within...nails digging into flesh as sweet orgasmic bliss takes over quivering throbbing bodies....btw...hello there!!

Lilredknotyhood I would like to introduce you to BigbadWolf01

...or perhaps you've already become acquainted and know one another very well ;)

I think you have an admirer wolfie :p So much that she's favourited your story and has a similar AV to you :D - and imagine that you're in the Army, she's an Army wife... I think it's a match made in Lit heaven ;) Pity you're both apparently married...

Damn that was a fail at matchmaking but hey what happens on Lit stays on Lit :devil:

Last edited:
Just thought I'd say hello, feel free to drop me a PM if you see me online.
x

Lilredknotyhood I would like to introduce you to BigbadWolf01

...or perhaps you've already become acquainted and know one another very well ;)

I think you have an admirer wolfie :p So much that she's favourited your story and has a similar AV to you :D - and imagine that you're in the Army, she's an Army wife... I think it's a match made in Lit heaven ;) Pity you're both apparently married...

Damn that was a fail at matchmaking but hey what happens on Lit stays on Lit :devil:

He never replied to my PM ehhh oh well

This thread does look quite interesting. And the Ladies seem to lick it .. Like it.

:devil:

I have enjoyed this thread. I love the idea of meeting little red riding hood in the woods.

I have plenty...some which involve animals

Back