Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of fantasies I would love to play out, but sadly, probably never will. First and foremost, I fantasize about my wife being a slut. I was her first and only (to my knowledge) and would love to share/watch her with other guys.

I also have this small penis humiliation fetish, so for her to expose me in front of her friends/family/strangers/anyone at all would be most gratifying. I would also love to have her and her sisters all make fun of me and my size.

Another fantasy involves pegging. We have experimented with it, and I love the idea of her just having her way with me.



... ? Did my alternate ego post something without me knowing it
 
Becoming forced into being a sex slave and having sex with countless men that I'm covered in come then having to have sex with another female slave
 
My PTA wife being used in the school parking lot by school staff, and even a couple of school seniors (18 or over). Each of them using her to their individual pleasure and benefit.
 
Blindfolding my wife and having her brother fuck her (also blindfolded) and as they both cum...remove the blindfolds.
 
Showering at the YMCA when about 10 18 year old swimmers come in to shower after their swimming practice. They come in wearing their speedos, but all strip down to shower. Im in the middle shower with 10 18 year old guys around me.

Hi, Coach!
 
I would love to see my wife tied to the bed and seduced by two lesbians whilst I watch and take photos

oh, that one is hot...and the more she is aroused by this, the more I would be as well...perhaps I'd even play with them meanwhile...
 
Showering at the YMCA when about 10 18 year old swimmers come in to shower after their swimming practice. They come in wearing their speedos, but all strip down to shower. Im in the middle shower with 10 18 year old guys around me.

Hmmmm...I could go for that myself.
 
I would love to see my wife tied to the bed and seduced by two lesbians whilst I watch and take photos

Oh...what an idea...I imagine myself being tied and blindfolded...helpless and shivering with anticipation...some soft breasts touch my face...another pair caresses my inner tighs...warm hands massage my own breasts meanwhile...how many are there? My lips search desparately...find a nipple to suckle from...and now two soft lips get hold of my breasts...one each...
 
Last edited:
I want to come home and make love to my husband, and then my husband comes in - only to realise that I have been fucking his identical twin...
 
Welcome to LIT JENN. I bet if you looked around, you could find a story like that. I know I wrote one with a similar theme (and a twist ending)

BrettJ in Canada
 
mmm - in my fantasy - they both take me...

And thats what I often think about - taking them both together, 2 identical cocks, identical fingers and tongues... fantastic...
 
As mentioned JENN, there should be lots of stories like that on LIT, from both perspectives. If not, I can always write one. ;)

BrettJ in Canada
 
crossdressed and gangbanged

I would love to get dressed up in my favorite slutty outfit any get gang banged by 20 hard cocks.
 
My most taboo fantasy is that I am feminized by my girlfriend and then she invites a couple of guys over and I have to please them.

It starts slowly, having me shave most of my body hair, wearing panties, and then she takes charge, having me use a butt plugs of increasing size when we have sex, taking control of my body and making me work out to get slimmer.

She starts using a strap on on me, making me learn to deep throat it and take ever larger ones up the ass.

She starts having me wear women's clothing around the house and makes me wear panties all the time.

She dresses me and takes me to a gay bar for drag night. She has me dancing with a lot of men. Then she invites two of them home and I have to please them before they will leave. They both make me suck them off and then they both fuck me with my girlfriend cheering them on. I'm left a cum covered mess when they leave.
 
What are your limits?

What are your limits? I never condone children and personnally dont go for bi, pain, or blood, but am open to most things.
 
--

My taboo fantasy is getting fucked so deep that my husband penetrates my cervix.

Strange and kinky but this thought really turns me on.
 
I literally have tons, but a recent one was wearing a slutty outfit and rocking a young boys world for a night;)
 
Take my wife to a porn theater and play with each other getting all worked up and horny and a few guys notice what is going on and come watch and have my wife suck them and them taking turns with her,using her mouth ,pussy and ass for their pleasure and hers.
 
missed chace

Going back to an opportunity I had years ago on a warm spring night when my mom commented on the erection in my shorts and how big I was. I always wondered how that night would have turned out if I had offered it to her.

you miss out on heaven
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top