Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works for me!

I just want to WATCH my daughter have sex. I know she had watch "adult videos" on her laptop. :) I'm sure she masturbated while doing so. Watching her webcam would be a fantasy as well. Her panties in her hamper will have to do for now.

Paris Hiltons father must be a very happy man. :)

Have to agree with this one! Finding my step daughters vibrating dildo was a highlight...........
 
I would be the housewife/slut of a domme t-girl, who would use me often. As a special treat, she would give me a enema/high colonic, dress me as a slut, invite 10 of her t-girl friends over to fill me with cum at both ends, as many times as they could. Then a butt plug would be inserted and I would be made to serve dinner and drinks to her friends, with cum all over me. After dinner, they would do it again, then one of the t-girls would have her slut give me a piss enema and then replace the plug and i would be tied down in bed for the night.
Wow, I'd like to be right there with you.
 
hidden in an all girls dorm

I have this ongoing fantasy of being hidden by a bunch of college girls in their dorm and shared around.

I imagine being forced to wear the uniform so that I don't get caught, and made to entertain and submit to the whims of young college girls in the midst of experimentation....
 
Simple for me too. I'd like to milk somebody's breasts. Preferably with that person in bondage at the time.
 
At the moment I suppose my most taboo fantasy would be to have a man fuck me while his wife watches. The wife enjoys it so much that she gets wet too.
 
Well, I wouldn't say it was necessarily 'taboo' but anyway:

I've a next door neighbour who has been in what can best be described as a rocky relationship with some dick for the past few months. She's an absolute star, funny as hell, kind, caring and jaw-droppingly sexy. She's about 6'1", she's a runner and swimmer and we do both quite regularly together and she's started cycling so her body is really toned and with her legs being much more then half her height, having them look as they do makes her even more attractive.

Anyway, we've spent an awful lot of time together over the past three years, even more so over the last year, we flirt outragously and we both know we do it. She's in her late twenties and since she came to me about fitness and we started going out like every evening, we've grown that much closer. I've told her before how I feel about her and she admitted that she also felt the same way, but with her being as committed as she is (even though she freely admits her relationship is, at best, in decline) she wont (and rightly so, I would never ask her to) "take any steps" with me whilst she's with Daniel. As bad as it sounds, I'm hoping that she finishes him soon, she deserves so much better and whilst that may not necessarily be me, at least I'll be able to spend time with her without her boyfriend getting extremely jealous as he does now. Understandably, I guess...

Moving on to the topic of the thread, I've fantasised about her since she first moved in next door about three years ago. She wasn't as fit and toned as she is now, but she was still a looker and after helping her move in and generally spending time around her, she knew immediately I had the serious hots for her. I'd love to be able to walk around to her house now, just ten meters from where I'm sitting now, knock on the door and simply taking her in the conservatory in front of her house. The times I've gone round, I've often fantasised about pushing her onto the couch in the conservatory and taking her there, each of us frantically pulling the clothes of the other, giving in to the urges we both have to be with the other.

We freely talk about anything and despite being almost a decade my senior I'd still class her as my best and closest friend, as such I know that Daniel isn't doing much for her in the sexual department. Again, she's told me before she feels the same way for me as I do for her and if she weren't with Daniel, she'd be with me, but neither of us would ever make a move on the other given she's already with someone. As painful as it is to watch her in that relationship, its her choice and not mine and I've got to bide my time and cross my fingers and hope that something stirs it to the point of no return. As horrible as it sounds to say that about someone's relationship, he's got himself an ego the size of a country, he thinks only of himself and he is, by all definitions of the word, an asshole. She's by all definitions, a goddess but there's something she sees in him and that's her choice to stay with. At least I get to freely enjoy her company as often as I want by simply going around and asking if she wants to go for a run or a ride somewhere. Something she takes every opportunity to do. :D
 
There is part of me that wonders what it would be like to receive, or give, a BJ from/to another guy
 
There is part of me that wonders what it would be like to receive, or give, a BJ from/to another guy

I'm kinda with you there. I'd love to share a man with my wife. I don't think I really want that in reality but the fantasy of it is really hot. I also love eating/being fed my own cum and would be kind of curious to taste someone else's, also my wife gets really turned on by the thought of (or watching videos of) man on man sex.
 
I'm kinda with you there. I'd love to share a man with my wife. I don't think I really want that in reality but the fantasy of it is really hot. I also love eating/being fed my own cum and would be kind of curious to taste someone else's, also my wife gets really turned on by the thought of (or watching videos of) man on man sex.

Are you bi-curious in general?
 
Are you bi-curious in general?

I honestly never really thought about it until my wife admitted her fantasy of watching two guys together. I would honestly say I'm curious, but again I don't know that I'd really want that in reality.
 
I honestly never really thought about it until my wife admitted her fantasy of watching two guys together. I would honestly say I'm curious, but again I don't know that I'd really want that in reality.

Same here. Without the wife part, though. I am curious about how it would feel. But since I am not gay, I really don't know if I should try. Might be a huge turn-down after all.
 
I'm kinda with you there. I'd love to share a man with my wife. I don't think I really want that in reality but the fantasy of it is really hot. I also love eating/being fed my own cum and would be kind of curious to taste someone else's, also my wife gets really turned on by the thought of (or watching videos of) man on man sex.

This makes my cock hard:)
 
I'd like to be tied up, blindfolded (at first) and just be manhandled- every inch of my body. Lol. I'd like to be tossed around the bedroom, pinned down, throat fucked, maybe some mild choking, spanked really hard, hair pulled really hard, fucked with toys really hard (preferably anally) and then have him fuck my ass. And other stuff in between. :) I can't decide if the cum should end up on my boobs, my face, in my hair or in my ass... lol. But any of those.. I'd like to lick it off after. :p

I've done some of those things with my husband but he's always pretty quiet and gentle, even when he's "rough". I always wish it was rougher. Hurt me, damn it! Lol. It's just play! I want him to be louder and call me names. I just want him to want to use me and completely dominate me. I guess I want extreme passion. I want to have him use me for his pleasure solely and not give a fuck if it feels good for me or not because he is so into it. I'm not freakin' glass!

Oh, God... what the hell is wrong with me? :/ Lol.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to be tied up, blindfolded (at first) and just be manhandled- every inch of my body. Lol. I'd like to be tossed around the bedroom, pinned down, throat fucked, maybe some mild choking, spanked really hard, hair pulled really hard, fucked with toys really hard (preferably anally) and then have him fuck my ass. And other stuff in between. :) I can't decide if the cum should end up on my boobs, my face, in my hair or in my ass... lol. But any of those.. I'd like to lick it off after. :p

I've done some of those things with my husband but he's always pretty quiet and gentle, even when he's "rough". I always wish it was rougher. Hurt me, damn it! Lol. It's just play! I want him to be louder and call me names. I just want him to want to use me and completely dominate me. I guess I want extreme passion. I want to have him use me for his pleasure solely and not give a fuck if it feels good for me or not because he is so into it. I'm not freakin' glass!

Oh, God... what the hell is wrong with me? :/ Lol.

I'm guessing a lot of people are going to say that the only thing that's wrong with you is that you're not with them right now!! ;)
 
I'm guessing a lot of people are going to say that the only thing that's wrong with you is that you're not with them right now!! ;)
LOL. Wish my hubby felt that way. :( He just walked in and asked what I was reading and I shut the computer. Lol. I already know he is not into domination and I don't want him to read that lest he think I'm more of a freak than he thought. :/ Now he's grumpy at me. :(
 
This might be just what you need...

LOL. Wish my hubby felt that way. :( He just walked in and asked what I was reading and I shut the computer. Lol. I already know he is not into domination and I don't want him to read that lest he think I'm more of a freak than he thought. :/ Now he's grumpy at me. :(

Let me know what you think...

Our Racquet Club is normally closed on Mondays, but because of Wimbledon, the club was open all week, and the big screen TV was blaring with every solid hit of the tennis ball.

During the week, the club is normally filled with a smorgasbord of soccer moms with time on their hands, and sex on their minds. There are also a few retired or self employed, financially comfortable males. This week it also included a few college kids home from school for summer break.

It's been super hot here in Dallas, and since I'm such an avid tennis player and tennis fan, I have watched a lot of Wimbledon a few weeks ago. I was at the club watching the matches on the big screen TV and enjoying a couple of beers and snack. Yes, life is good when you can just kick back and enjoy it. I was alone, and had a good table when this super hot young lady asked if she could join me since there were no seats available except at the bar with the serious drinkers.

Certainly I said yes, and then, as we watched the matches she introduced herself as Analgirl , she said as she giggled and gave me a flirty smile, as she licked her lips. I told her the name was quite accurate… and asked her to tell me more. As she talked, I told her that she sounds so exciting… and that her voice is intoxicating. What does Analgirl like to do, other than the obvious? You seem so very mysterious… Maybe you will tell me what Analgirl likes, needs, and wants. Maybe I can find a way to satisfy your desires.

She mentioned that she had seen me at the club before, and enjoyed watching some of my matches. She kinda’ laughed when she said “And you are Ace…the only guy at the club that gets so engrossed in playing tennis, that you miss all the girls half your age, flirty attempts to get your attention”.

I truly believe I blushed, because her statement was so off the wall and unexpected. The matches on TV stopped because of Analgirl , and I asked if she Analgirl to hit some. Analgirl said no, but that she would love to have me join her on a jog around the park. “That is”, as she said… “If you feel UP to it”. Since I was already UP from her flirting I said OK and we each grabbed a bottle of water and left to jog around the park on the bike and jogging track.

After about 10 minutes, Analgirl slipped and went down in a heap. I picked her up and she said that she twisted her ankle. It appeared that there was no where to rest, but then I spotted a picnic table about 50 feet off the track.

I carried her to the picnic table and sat her down and she leaned back on her elbows while I took off her shoe and sock. I gently massaged her foot and ankle, and her calf for a few minutes. If it’s a serious sprain, the swelling normally starts fairly fast. I had no ice, but we both had a bottle of cold water, so I took mine and sprinkled it on as I rubbed to see if she had pulled her Achilles tendon. By the little amount of wincing and sounds she made, I figured she was either, tough as hell, or pretty much alright, and not experiencing any serious pain. I asked how she felt, and she just smiled and said… “OK, I think”. I was happy to see that she didn't appear to be in too much pain.

She said that the cold water felt good, and that the long gentle foot massage was heavenly. Then, with a big smile and a little giggle, she spread her legs a little more as she offered me her other foot. Now I had a perfect look at her camel toe, and her pretty lace trimmed panties. She pouted a little as she said that foot was hurting a little bit too, and would I please massage it like I did the other one.

OK, I may be a little slow on the uptake, and maybe a little dumb sometimes, but not stupid. Now I saw it all clearly... she had this all planned this whole thing... from the fake fall to getting a foot massage. Without saying another word, I took her other shoe and sock off, and gently massaged her other foot while I looked at her pretty lace trimmed panties under her short tennis skirt.

This time instead of just rubbing her foot and calf... I started rubbing and massaging a little higher. I splashed water on her leg, and then kneaded and rubbed her thighs. By now the sounds weren't from pain, but from pleasure and anticipation. I know, you're way ahead of me... and you're right. By the time I spread her legs a little more to massage her thighs, her cute lacy panties were sopping wet. Since it was a little bit of pay back time… I splashed some cold water on her panties and said while I was rubbing her pussy… “we may have to cool your pussy off too.”

Now, she was totally flat on her back, and I lifted her ass to remove her panties. After I removed them, I put the crotch of her panties in my mouth and she said:
"Ace… I always thought that you were a fucking fun loving perve... and I guess that's why I kept flirting with you. Now will you please give me something to suck before you eat me out, and rough fuck my hot dripping pussy?"

Not until I get this blindfold on you…I have a big surprise for you. I motioned for my tennis buddies to join us. We each took a hand or a leg and tied you, "spread eagle" with your head over the edge of the table. While I throat fuck your face with my fat cock, you make happy sounds of pleasure. All the while, my 3 tennis buddies have joined us and are having their way with you with their hands and mouths and cocks all over you. They take turns slapping your tits and paddling your pussy cunt, and depositing their loads of hot cum on your tits, your face, and in your mouth. We are now ready to untie you and turn you over so we can spank and fuck your gorgeous ass. You have just been crowned the cum slut queen of the tennis club and we welcome other players to join in the fun.

As it turns out, Lisa, one of the hottest girls in the club decides to join in saying... "I luv sperm, especially when I can suck it out of a hot sweet pussy cunt like this one... move over, let me in boys."


We fucked and sucked and licked and nibbled for a good hour, I asked… “Are you having fun, my Analgirl ”?? Every once in a while we saw a bicycle or two pass, but we just smiled and kept right on fucking and sucking our “spread eagle” fun slut. They could have seen us… hell they could have joined us… if they had looked our way, but we really didn't care. It appears that I have a new appreciation for jogging, and I will probably have to put “jogging” and Analgirl on a regular schedule now.
__________________
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top