Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Mmmmm

I love the new pics...love the nipple licking drawing...love the expression on her face.

You are fabuloso!! :)
 
IrezumiKiss said:
Mecha > Thanks, guy. I used to have a non-erotic works site before the millennium passed us by that I'd put stuff up on, but as I got busier with other unrelated crap in my life to keep the fires burning, I gradually neglected it. I'll most likely re-vamp my site later this year once certain things start falling into place with my art endeavors. For the time being, I'll keep throwing up my erotic stuff here.

Patty > Thanks! I'm diggin' your stuff too!

Here's two new ones!

1) "Gypsies Nouveau"
2) "My Favorite Pacifier"

Woah! o_O


Hehehehe...getting horny. :D Good job!
 
Here are two (sorta) new pieces. Originally meant to be finished in color after I initially sketched them a while back, but for some reason or other I lost my drive to finish them or got sidetracked on other ideas for other shit, so I put them off to the side. I want to clear my desk of unfinished works before going starting other major ideas that I need to get going on, otherwise I'd never learn the lesson of finishing what I start, and I'd just keep hiccuping with my stuff...no good! So, since I wasn't unhappy with the initial pencilling, I decided to revive them as ink pen practices over the sketch.

1) "Classics"
2) "A Good Moment"
 

Attachments

  • classics2.jpg
    classics2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,727
  • agoodmoment2.jpg
    agoodmoment2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,720
Your work is beautiful, and I'm diggin' the tats in your drawings (as a slightly tattoo'ed gal myself).
 
Thank you, Lilith...and thank you also, Cloudy! :heart:

I love tattoos very much on bodies, moreso if they are creative and artistic instead of the "sign my name" kind. They are, along with food, something I find erotic that I try to make a constant component or foil in my pieces. I need to do more color work to expand upon that fetish better, but it's difficult giving adequate time for it right now. You get used to doing B/W pieces for the fast turnaround on completing them!

In my upcoming comic series, they'll be featured prominently. Until I get going on that, you might like this...

"Lemme Join You Guys"
 

Attachments

  • lemmejoinyouguys2.jpg
    lemmejoinyouguys2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,138
Thanks, Farscape! I try to work to get the expressions just right...

Here's a quickie from this morning...no deep meaning here, just keeping the flow going!

"Such Tiny Titties She Has"
 

Attachments

  • suchtinytittiesshehas2.jpg
    suchtinytittiesshehas2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,305
Yes, very realistic, a lot of variety in characters, and delicious tell-all facial expressions.
 
Gorgeous

I absolutely love these new drawings. I agree--love your facial expressions.

Did you say food? you know I'm a big foodie and wine girl;) (along with my coffee)...want me to pose with wine bottle and hunk of brie in hand? :) Ha!

Absolutely stunning...thanks I needed that pick me up after my weekend/week of Hell.

JG
 
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

This will be Part 1 of a two-part series...I had four drawings themed to this holiday, but wasn't able to finish up two of them, partly because one is full-color and I didn't want to rush myself on it and make it less than I want it to look. The other is along the lines of the two here, but I also didn't want to rush that one, either. It's better I come correct with my artwork, even if I'm a wee bit late to show 'em off.

Enjoy! And lest I ferget...Erin Go Bragh!!!

1) "Bit O'Honey"
2) "Black Irish"
 

Attachments

  • bitohoney3.jpg
    bitohoney3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,723
  • blackirish3.jpg
    blackirish3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,854
very cute--I like :)

Happy St Paddy's to you as well!

I'm digging both new drawings--you made me smile with the Black Irish drawing (love it!)

Awesome IK...you rock my voluptuous curvy self ;)

I could use some luck of the Irish on my side this weekend...a rough week and weekend.

JG
 
Java >> Here's a bit more Irish cheer that I hope will put some green joy your day and chase away them grey clouds... :kiss:

Next time I'll have a separate hosting site for these color works as paring them down to upload here takes away too much of the detail, I think.

"Green Lady" (Remix)
 

Attachments

  • greenlady3.jpg
    greenlady3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,651
Wow

Naked sexy leprechauns and fairies mmmmm very creative and sensual.

I think that drawing would advertise St Patty's day in a uhmmmm brand new light.

Beautiful as always, IK :)

JG
 
Ok I just have to say it...

He's putting a bit of the Irish in her, aye? ;)

Sorry bad joke but just had to say it HA HA!
 
Irezumi ur drawings are inspiring and an invaluable piece of art
I wish ur drawings get to be displayed in a grand museum
 
Neu!

The first one is for the Easter holiday...but a very decidedly non-secular (and non-human) way of celebrating it, so apologies to those who might be upset over my heathen mindset...

The second one is the full illustration I did for my personal sig banner. A kiss to Javagirl for the relevant inspiration (she knows!)

The next three are the symptoms of a frame of mind I was in last month when doing them...I'll just label them as the "Sperma Series." You'll understand.

1) "Easter Bunnies"
2) "Irezumi Kiss Presents..."
3) SPERMA SERIES 1: "Tats Vs. Spunk"
4) SPERMA SERIES 2: "He Cleans His Mess"
5) SPERMA SERIES 3: "Glurp"
 

Attachments

  • easterbunnies2.jpg
    easterbunnies2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,542
  • irezumikisspresents2.jpg
    irezumikisspresents2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,676
  • tatsvsspunk3.jpg
    tatsvsspunk3.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,988
  • hecleanshismess2.jpg
    hecleanshismess2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,336
  • glurp2.jpg
    glurp2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,599
I love that you're not afraid to show sex as what it is - slightly funny, messy, human.
 
IrezumiKiss said:
Thank you, Lilith...and thank you also, Cloudy! :heart:

I love tattoos very much on bodies, moreso if they are creative and artistic instead of the "sign my name" kind. They are, along with food, something I find erotic that I try to make a constant component or foil in my pieces. I need to do more color work to expand upon that fetish better, but it's difficult giving adequate time for it right now. You get used to doing B/W pieces for the fast turnaround on completing them!

In my upcoming comic series, they'll be featured prominently. Until I get going on that, you might like this...

"Lemme Join You Guys"

As monkey said, I love the facial expressions - I liked them especially in this one!
 
Ha ha! Wow, the latest pieces are fantastic, Irezumi! Can't wait to see the graphic novel. Ms. Lilith is right on the money, your characters are alive, warm, human. The images don't feel at all pornographic. They're joyful. And unbelievably hot.

-Phalo
 
Beautiful

Awwww yes, I now remember what inspired you in your sig line drawing ;) Our lil secret.

Also, there's another drawing in here that actually could have been from one of my photo shots...but you have to guess which one ha!! No, not the money shots ;)

Although, the shoot it in the eye drawing...ouch, NOT fun...that's happened to be before...why I'm leery of the facial/money shot. It hurts like a MUTHAF*****!
Talk about blinded by the light...more like blinded by the cum shot ha!!
 
Back
Top