Star chasers

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,324
So I just stumbled across the term ‘star chaser’, which apparently means women who greatly want to get with cops. Police groupies if you will.

A PHD in astronomy student is doing research at a remote telescope or antenna, (double entendre on star chaser) and some tin hat wearing nut job breaks in, she call the cops, they come and arrest the nut job and secure the site. All the while she can’t take her eyes off of them. She walks the building with one, ensuring no one else is around, bumps into to him, doesn’t pull away... His partner comes in and joins...

Plus, there seem to be no stories on Literotica with this theme.
 
Lots of potential there. Women also seem to have the hots for firefighter, which provides lots of potential for sexual imagery (poles, hoses, etc.).
 
Nice idea, I think. A story about an observatory should also include a telescope voyeur situation. Maybe the police asks if she's OK to be alone, and she says yes but would be happy if they came back later to check on her (I think the police fucking her on the job would make the scenario less believable too). If the observatory is remote she can at that point be "busy" going for a swim in a nearby lake, and of course she has set up the telescope to observe her exact location so they can watch her undress and swim naked. When she joins them afterwards, she can act all innocent or be upfront with how she wanted them to see her, all depending on her character. The police men could also enter into a discussion about whether it's legal to skinny dip. That can either lead to the porn-cliché of "please don't arrest me, I'll do anything..." or she can be a real, empowered person and ask about the legal ramifications of undressing right there in the observatory. Enter strip-show and gangbang.
 
Back
Top