I'm back...for a while, at least

DVS

A ghost from your dreams
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Posts
11,416
Yes, I'm back. For a while, anyway. Some of you are saying, "who the fuck is DVS?" I understand that. Back in the old days, I was a regular here. But times change and people do, too. What was it that John Lennon said? "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans"? Ain't that the truth.

DVS means something, by the way. And I think I should have patented it, way back when, because any more, any site I try to create DVS as my login, somebody has already taken it. Damn copy cats.

Murphy follows me around constantly. He relishes in complicating my life where money is involved. Case in point: I was in an accident a couple of years ago, where my car was totaled. the other driver was able to wire his bumper up and drive from the scene.

The accident was his fault, but he was from the country Georgia and decided to skip out and go back there. Because he left before his insurance company could even talk to him, they refused to take credit for the accident. I called the insurance commissioner and they said it was true, if the insurance company couldn't get both sides of the story in an accident, they didn't have to pay. Talk about fucking loopholes!

So, that meant my insurance company had to pay me. And because they said my $500 deductible would come into play, I initially lost yet again. And I also didn't have rental insurance with them either, so I lost again.

What happened was I needed a car to go to work, so I had to get one as quickly as I could. I could have done so much better, with the $500 deductible as well as the rental I had paid out. It all totaled up to around $1,300.

I eventually did get that money, but not until after I had purchased another car. I wasn't happy, but I had to just live with it. My insurance company finally "negotiated" with the other driver's insurance company and got my money from them. What pissed me off was they knew all along that they would eventually get that money, but they refused to give me anything before they themselves got it. See how Murphy does his magic?

And this is just one story. I won't bore you with any more. Also, it just pisses me off more, to relive them again, through telling.

I can't say I'll be here for long. Most everybody here is new to me and I'm sure I'm new to you. Like I already told a sweetie on here, I don't know if I'm ready to be a newbie again. I've been involved in BDSM activities for nearly all of my life and I'm no longer a young man.

So, post to my thread on raw anal lust, or send me a PM. I think I've finally got my email set back up so notifications will come my way again. If you don't remember me, or have never met me, be ready for lengthy conversations.
I've been typing for many years and I can type almost faster than I can think what I'm going to say. And I'm on a computer, not a cell phone, so I'm using more than just my thumbs.

As a little side note...I don't have a smart phone. I don't even have a cell phone. I like my privacy and it seems to me that anybody can find you anywhere, with a cell phone. And if you don't answer the phone, when someone calls, they know you are ignoring them.

I can say I wasn't at home and missed your call. My answering system will get it, and I'll call them back...maybe. Yes, I enjoy my control. LOL.
 
I'm not shy.

I'll step up and say welcome back even though we've never met. I'm always happy when some of the "original cast" pops in although I have very little reference to your friends from previous times.

You'll see me and my pervy sense of humor hanging around my favorite threads most days if I get a chance to check in.

;) :cattail:
 
Hi DVS!

It's been a season of old posters returning to say hi. How fun!

I wonder who's next!
 
tumblr_pbndqijkA21qzace4o1_540.jpg
 
Hi DVS

I just signed on for the first time in a very very long time and saw your post here. Nice to see some familiar faces.
 

Is that an old version of Tesla's coil? It doesn't look like one that I've seen. And it must be a show of how he considers it safe. That's either him or some one working for him, down there reading a book, looking all unbothered by the electricity all around him.

Yes, I"m very much into electoplay, so I can only guess this is a reference to that? Hope you're doing well over there in the hottest part of this state. This time of year, we're all kind of hot, I guess.
 
Double post. I see Lit hasn't changed much in that area either.
 
Last edited:
Hi DVS

I just signed on for the first time in a very very long time and saw your post here. Nice to see some familiar faces.

Wow, this is a bit of old home week. It's nice to "see" you. :heart: Hope everything is going well for you. It is strange that some of us older regulars are checking in at the same time.

When I say older regulars, you know I'm not referring to age. I know I'm not old, so you can't be, either.
 
Wow, this is a bit of old home week. It's nice to "see" you. Hope everything is going well for you. It is strange that some of us oldies are checking in at the same time.

Lots of changes in my life but overall life is good. Checking in here is like eating meatloaf. It's a taste of home and a time long ago.
 
Lots of changes in my life but overall life is good. Checking in here is like eating meatloaf. It's a taste of home and a time long ago.

Heeeey!

It's amazing how many old regulars are making an appearance right now. I love it.

Good to hear life is good. :)
 
Is that an old version of Tesla's coil? It doesn't look like one that I've seen. And it must be a show of how he considers it safe. That's either him or some one working for him, down there reading a book, looking all unbothered by the electricity all around him.

Yes, I"m very much into electoplay, so I can only guess this is a reference to that?

I do believe that is one Nick himself, if the internet is to be believed. And I just can't help it, all those conversations over the years involving electroplay and I see "DVS" and I think ZAP! :eek: - both in a good way :D


Hope you're doing well over there in the hottest part of this state. This time of year, we're all kind of hot, I guess.

I'm alive, nothing works as it did a few years ago, but I'm alive.

and it is hot...

tumblr_pbnvgrlRVM1u7qdbxo1_1280.jpg


and not nearly are wet from rain as your part of Kansas. :(:(


It is really good to see you, old friend. :rose:
 
I do believe that is one Nick himself, if the internet is to be believed. And I just can't help it, all those conversations over the years involving electroplay and I see "DVS" and I think ZAP! :eek: - both in a good way :D




I'm alive, nothing works as it did a few years ago, but I'm alive.

and it is hot...

tumblr_pbnvgrlRVM1u7qdbxo1_1280.jpg


and not nearly are wet from rain as your part of Kansas. :(:(


It is really good to see you, old friend. :rose:

And it's really good to see you, too. Old times here are still good memories.

We do tend to get a little more rain than you do out there im the middle of nowhere. And in the central midwest, they always say, it's the humidity, not the heat. But, I'm sorry, if the heat wasn't there, the humidity wouldnl't be an issue.

Yep, still very much into mental torment, bondage, spanking, anal sex and electoplay. And I'm really into finding different ways to put all of these together.

I have my various electrical toys and other implements and my violet wand was a very good purchase, so many years ago, as it is still going strong.

But in my case, everything still works, but there isn't anybody to test it with.
 
I'm not shy.

I'll step up and say welcome back even though we've never met. I'm always happy when some of the "original cast" pops in although I have very little reference to your friends from previous times.

You'll see me and my pervy sense of humor hanging around my favorite threads most days if I get a chance to check in.

;) :cattail:

There was another gracie when I was here. I guess she's gone. She was the librarian, when I was here last. That's a tough job. We had several different librarians while I was here.

So, you're not shy? Neither am I. I just hope my open personality doesn't offend somebody before too long.
 
Heeeey!

It's amazing how many old regulars are making an appearance right now. I love it.

Good to hear life is good. :)

I think the last time I was here was back in January. It was short lived, because I was accused of being arrogant and saying my old friends were better than these new people. I wasn't saying that, but someone got that, from what I posted after someone here accused me of being a wise ass.

I'm giving it another try. Again, I don't know how long I'll stay around It depends on how if my personality rubs anybody the wrong way. But, I had no plans to piss anybody off back then and I don't have any this time around.
So, I guess we'll see what happens.

As for the old crew coming back for a visit, I don't know what causes that and I surely don't know what would cause more than one to show up at the same time. The Lit gods are just tugging at our hearts, I guess, and asking us to come for a visit.
 
Welcome home!

Thanks for the welcome home but I don't think it's home any more. You can't go home again. As in the quote, the place changes, people change and nothing feels the same as it once did.

But, we'll see how it goes. As long as I have time to post, I'll try to stick around. And just because it doesn't feel like home, that doesn't reflect on those who are posting here now. You'd have to leave for a while and come back to understand how it feels.
 
Have you never left? You've been here to see everybody leave and new ones show up? That has to be a strange feeling. Some friends have died.

The forum feels very different, yes.

I could write a list of all those I miss. I was here for SirWinston’s passing. He was such a positive and strong contributor here.
 
Back
Top