All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say

I hope everyone is having a marvelous day

Last edited by a moderator:
*tiptoes in* hey, thread! 🙋

Occasional lurker here. With the op's permission, I'd like to offer up a question for your consideration.:)

Shower sex. Hot, steamy... dirty?

Are there things you do in the bath or shower that you don't/won't do in bed? Are there curiosities not yet explored, just waiting for the next time your partner comes in from spinning class or mowing the lawn? Are you more open to having your boundaries pushed (in certain areas) in the bathroom than in the bedroom? Have you discovered any kinks in the shower that later have become favorites?

And lastly, for those who like to really share, please tell us about an experience you've had, or a fantasy, that involves the dirty shower sex. :devil:

Thank you!

*tiptoes in* hey, thread! 🙋

Occasional lurker here. With the op's permission, I'd like to offer up a question for your consideration.:)

Shower sex. Hot, steamy... dirty?

Are there things you do in the bath or shower that you don't/won't do in bed? Are there curiosities not yet explored, just waiting for the next time your partner comes in from spinning class or mowing the lawn? Are you more open to having your boundaries pushed (in certain areas) in the bathroom than in the bedroom? Have you discovered any kinks in the shower that later have become favorites?

And lastly, for those who like to really share, please tell us about an experience you've had, or a fantasy, that involves the dirty shower sex. :devil:

Thank you!
Good question.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0aWfd3gPo4y

Back