Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I offer you a complimentary introductory session? (come to think of it, all your sessions can be complimentary) :devil: ;)

If I've already had my introductory one, can I still take you up on your complimentary session? Please say yes. :cattail:

Now, I'm a giver, and if we're good to go, I must offer something in return. So. If you massage me, I'll reciprocate and massage you (since his legs are spread, yes, I'm counting this as a valid pic for the thread). Deal??

Oh, and for all the other complimentary sessions you offered...:kiss:

tumblr_p9v12e4F0V1rbz9buo1_500.gif

If I've already had my introductory one, can I still take you up on your complimentary session? Please say yes. :cattail:

Now, I'm a giver, and if we're good to go, I must offer something in return. So. If you massage me, I'll reciprocate and massage you (since his legs are spread, yes, I'm counting this as a valid pic for the thread). Deal??

Oh, and for all the other complimentary sessions you offered...:kiss:

It's a deal!! :kiss: You get the introductory session along with a yet-to-be-determined number of regular sessions, all complimentary. And in return, I'll take you up on your offer reciprocal offer, as illustrated in that link.

Of course, since this is not the run-of-the-mill massage session, you'd agree to be bound (I think you get the idea that I'm partial to spread-eagle), and be treated to a variety of "interesting" muscle stimulating techniques. ;)

I just have to attach the eye-hooks to the four corners of my massage table, and were set to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back