In Need of a Confidence Booster

Christmas Wrapping

I was doing some photos for another thread and had a little friend with some of my Christmas wrapping supplies. Enjoy!

Attachments

• red hands2.JPG
    red hands2.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 512
  • red hands.JPG
    red hands.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 450
  • red ribbon behind.JPG
    red ribbon behind.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 728
very very cute :devil::devil: also i think that would look better with cuffs and rope:D

Last edited:
definitly not the kind of bow that you want to be too quick to undo....I'd want to leave you like that for a little while. Loving the behind shots hun.

definitly not the kind of bow that you want to be too quick to undo....I'd want to leave you like that for a little while. Loving the behind shots hun.

Alas I have no one to help tie me up, so I had to do the best I could.

Thank you. :)

Thier loss I'd say. They don't know what they are missing. Fun, adventurous, slighty dirty....for an ass like that I'd be tie it a little tighter. Maybe let you tie me up as well....

Thier loss I'd say. They don't know what they are missing. Fun, adventurous, slighty dirty....for an ass like that I'd be tie it a little tighter. Maybe let you tie me up as well....

That could probably be done. And it would be very welcome to have you tie me up good and proper...

Great pics. This is my favorite view. Love that sweet ass of yours. :D

attachment.php

First- Quite wonderful photos, all of them. Very sexy indeed. Interesting that you seek a confidence boost (which you have received) because though I can't speak for all men and women, but confidence is almost at the top of sexual allure. Now there's the immature types that get all of their values and character from Hollywood movies (as witnessed by the negative guy).These people will never "get it". They live their life on the outside, never concentrating on the inside. They actually are so dependent on how other people view them, they become this hollow shell of fat percentagecentric. (I don't suffer these types of people easily). They're always discussing protein shakes and number of reps when others at the party are discussing dreams, joys, and asking each-other if it's a particle, a wave, or both. You look fantastic, and have all the curves a real man enjoys (I don't much go for boy-butt females). I hope you find your confidence improved, as it's the sexiest quality. Thanks so much for sharing yourself with us all.

Second- If I missed it, I apologize, but had anyone asked about the meaning of the spool of thread and shears on your forearms? I assume it signifies your passion, or trade, or both? Do you design and make your own clothing? I noticed you mentioned "a ball of yarn with knitting needles as a memorial tattoo for my grandmother." Is it an homage much like the one you plan? I'm simply curious. I can imagine a renaissance festival goer in you, but then perhaps I've used up my insight on pegging the Hans and Franz negative guy.

Third- I'm with whoever mentioned the sweater photo...(has something to do with textures I think)....it's a fav, though I hate picking a fav because as soon as I do, I see you rockin' a red dress that screams BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Keep on keepin' on

Last edited:
First- Quite wonderful photos, all of them. Very sexy indeed. Interesting that you seek a confidence boost (which you have received) because though I can't speak for all men and women, but confidence is almost at the top of sexual allure. Now there's the immature types that get all of their values and character from Hollywood movies (as witnessed by the negative guy).These people will never "get it". They live their life on the outside, never concentrating on the inside. They actually are so dependent on how other people view them, they become this hollow shell of fat percentagecentric. (I don't suffer these types of people easily). They're always discussing protein shakes and number of reps when others at the party are discussing dreams, joys, and asking each-other if it's a particle, a wave, or both. You look fantastic, and have all the curves a real man enjoys (I don't much go for boy-butt females). I hope you find your confidence improved, as it's the sexiest quality. Thanks so much for sharing yourself with us all.

Second- If I missed it, I apologize, but had anyone asked about the meaning of the spool of thread and shears on your forearms? I assume it signifies your passion, or trade, or both? Do you design and make your own clothing? I noticed you mentioned "a ball of yarn with knitting needles as a memorial tattoo for my grandmother." Is it an homage much like the one you plan? I'm simply curious. I can imagine a renaissance festival goer in you, but then perhaps I've used up my insight on pegging the Hans and Franz negative guy.

Third- I'm with whoever mentioned the sweater photo...(has something to do with textures I think)....it's a fav, though I hate picking a fav because as soon as I do, I see you rockin' a red dress that screams BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Keep on keepin' on

Thank you very much for your comments. I love hearing what people have to say. My confidence has definitely improved over the last week thanks to all of the encouraging comments received her.

I have a degree in costume design and construction. That is what the shears and thread are for. It is not something i get to practice often unfortunately, but it is part of who I am. And I am indeed a renaissance festival goer (planting my geek flag firmly in the ground).

Thank you so much again for your comments and I hope you come back for more. :)

Got a busy day ahead of me, so a few pics for you all to start your day with.

Attachments

• green corset front.JPG
    green corset front.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 407
  • green corset bend.JPG
    green corset bend.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 423
  • green.red side.JPG
    green.red side.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 420
Back