Naughty Housewife looking for male or female to chat

Hello? Who is this stunning lady? And why have we not yet been introduced?

Madamoiselle, Thom the gleeman, at your service

Last edited:
*** Good morning , nice to meet you ! Hope your having a nice and naughty day

kat :cattail:

My day is both nice and naugthy, thank you! Of late I ffind my wandering mind drifting towards massaging two magnificant orbs with cinnamon oil.... I cant imagine why...

Love,

Thom

My day is both nice and naugthy, thank you! Of late I ffind my wandering mind drifting towards massaging two magnificant orbs with cinnamon oil.... I cant imagine why...

Love,

Thom

*** your welcome ! well it will be on my mind til tonight ... til my shower ! the smell of cinnamon is everywhere right now ........... especially on my hard nipples !!!

hug

:cattail:

*** your welcome ! well it will be on my mind til tonight ... til my shower ! the smell of cinnamon is everywhere right now ........... especially on my hard nipples !!!

hug

Hmm... that might mean you will e pretty worked up when you take that shower... those showers are usually the best... will you make pictures of removimg the oil as well :devil:

Love, Thom

Hmm... that might mean you will e pretty worked up when you take that shower... those showers are usually the best... will you make pictures of removimg the oil as well :devil:

Love, Thom

*** mmmmm if i can i will if not i will try to remember to do some photos like that in the future ! hehe

naughty hug and a spank spank for you

:kiss:

*** mmmmm if i can i will if not i will try to remember to do some photos like that in the future ! hehe

naughty hug and a spank spank for you

:kiss:

So we went from hugging to spanking allready? Tah es alated quickly.... I like it. I wonder, if I spank you back, will the smell of cinnamon fill the air? Ans smal yelps of pleasure?
*smack* ;)

Love, Thom

Not only are you a visual treat your sexy voice whispering is certainly stirring things up here in my jeans to be precise

Dammit woman! You make me wanna walk on glass for you.

*** :kiss::kiss:

So we went from hugging to spanking allready? Tah es alated quickly.... I like it. I wonder, if I spank you back, will the smell of cinnamon fill the air? Ans smal yelps of pleasure?
*smack* ;)

Love, Thom

*** oh i wonder also mmmmmmm wish i could experiment and let you know hehe

Not only are you a visual treat your sexy voice whispering is certainly stirring things up here in my jeans to be precise

*** :kiss::kiss: thanks

Hey Fantasy Girl.....would love to chat, 36m here in Northern Ontario. Love your videos and especially your nipples.....the things i would do to them ;)

Thank you for all the nice and hot compliments and comments on my photos and vids ! I appreciate it alot .

I enjoyed our chats and all of your pm's alot ! Unfortunately i didn't have enough time to reply to all pm's ...

Til next time mm mmm "Have a nice and naughty day "

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: and naughty hugs

Back