North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

where are all the nc women???

Need a good hearted attentive woman close to the triangle preferably in the triangle, that doesn't mind spending some quality time with a mwm that is just as attentive

been awhile

How's everyone doing? I haven't been in the thread for awhile so I thought I'd see what was new. 30/m from the northern durham area. If anyone would like to chat or anything send me a pm. I'm pretty much up for whatever.

Still pretty new to this site and just came across this post. Thought I would chime in from NC. Would love to get to know others who live nearby. Feel free to msg me.

hello. MWM in the greensboro/high point area looking for a little fun and excitment. just thought i would try and get a NC FB thread going. i know there are more ppl in NC looking for the same, so don't be shy.

MWC in 828 area code looking. :)

56 y/o mwm, west of asheville. fit and athletic and loves to play with boys and girls

56 y/o mwm, west of asheville. fit and athletic and loves to play with boys and girls

legal age boys and girls. say from 20 to 60. no underage boys and girls!!! i'm a perv but not a molester.

Back