What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Grumbles* Wish I could do that to my bullets. *Daydreams of that Illusionist spell that makes the spray of pretty colors*

Color spray? Isn't that what happens when you hit someone with a shot gun at point blank?

Color Spray
School illusion (pattern) [mind-affecting]; Level magus 1, sorcerer/wizard 1

CASTING
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (red, yellow, and blue powder or colored sand)

EFFECT
Range 15 ft.
Area cone-shaped burst
Duration instantaneous; see text
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes

DESCRIPTION
A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps also blinded, and possibly knocking them unconscious. Each creature within the cone is affected according to its HD.

2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)

3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

Sightless creatures are not affected by color spray.

-Pops a nut- :eek:

tumblr_m41sdgWtz71rnbjwyo1_500.jpg

Color spray? Isn't that what happens when you hit someone with a shot gun at point blank?

Color Spray, yeah that's the one I was thinking of. See, I told you it's been a long time since I played DnD. Of course I'd probably forget my own name by the end of the day if someone didn't call me by it now and then.

And yes, the 12 guage does a pretty good job at that I'm told, except it's just one color: red.

Oh hell that was good. Can't stop laughing.

Color Spray, yeah that's the one I was thinking of. See, I told you it's been a long time since I played DnD. Of course I'd probably forget my own name by the end of the day if someone didn't call me by it now and then.

And yes, the 12 guage does a pretty good job at that I'm told, except it's just one color: red.

Well the spell isn't called multi-colored spray... what is wrong with red?

Such a sweet man you are and sooo full of restraint . *giggles*

Well, the hair helps. And it's probably just how much fruit juice I drink that makes me so sweet. Love my pineapples.

Love a man with self discipline. :D

I try.

bows slightly

I try to be...at times... ;)

Can I get you a cone of your own...?

flutters eyelashes innocently in a way that completely goes against the knowing twinkle within her eyes

:kiss:

*Bites lip and thinks of other things he'd like to be licking.*

Sure. Lie on your back, and I'll think of England.

C.T. So serious, so distant.

Please do not take me so literally I was simply trying to enjoy the playful banter with everyone else.

*blushes glancing around*

Now you all know why I mostly stay out of the lounges I am not very good at this.

I think my shyness makes me come across as more literal when I am trying to flirt and tease.

* sighs smiling ruefully *
'
You all do it so very well, Brit, Cait , Thyri, etc... I so wish I was better at it

"sends hugs and love to everyone*:rose:

*Hugs the angel back.*

And it was perfect. I just wasn't here to catch it.

I think this, reworded perhaps, should go into the FAQ thread! Excellent advice for oldies and newbies alike.

You clever, eloquent thing you, Cait :rose:

And she's so pretty too.!

If you're real good, and you promise not to beat anyone with them, maybe santa will bring you one for hockey season.

-dies giggling-

I'm not sure what I want from santa for hockey season.. cuase i'm really really really really really.. really unsure that I could keep that promise.

-dies giggling-

I'm not sure what I want from santa for hockey season.. cause i'm really really really really really.. really unsure that I could keep that promise.

Well darn. How am I supposed to find proper incentives if you want to lower the bars?

Why should it be so difficult to not beat people with them. I can get you a bat for that.

Well darn. How am I supposed to find proper incentives if you want to lower the bars?

Why should it be so difficult to not beat people with them. I can get you a bat for that.

Ha. My incentive system is not similar to yours. ae: my desire to hit someone with it is greater than my desire to own it.

It is also harder to explain why I had a bat laying under the car than why a prybar would be there.

Ha. My incentive system is not similar to yours. ae: my desire to hit someone with it is greater than my desire to own it.

It is also harder to explain why I had a bat laying under the car than why a prybar would be there.

True.

*No fault in that logic.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back