What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching X-men 2 and mucking around here as I am caught up in the few threads that are active.

Off to plant tomatoes after that...:)

Watching something about something on PBS.... Who knows and I don't really care....

So were you seducing his wife?

She was in her fifties, and Hispanic. Both aren't to my specific tastes. Actually I didn't even know he was married. She had said someone was flirting with her at the shop as a means to make him jealous, and it backfired when he decided it had to be me out of all the guys there.
Turns out however if you don't go down, the attacker usually starts considering how his life went horribly wrong. More so when I hit him with a prybar.

00943277000-1

Which by the way is SO much friendlier to your hands then a crowbar by far. Much better against zombies I'd think. Never attack a man in a garage...

She was in her fifties, and Hispanic. Both aren't to my specific tastes. Actually I didn't even know he was married. She had said someone was flirting with her at the shop as a means to make him jealous, and it backfired when he decided it had to be me out of all the guys there.
Turns out however if you don't go down, the attacker usually starts considering how his life went horribly wrong. More so when I hit him with a prybar.

00943277000-1

Which by the way is SO much friendlier to your hands then a crowbar by far. Much better against zombies I'd think. Never attack a man in a garage...

EEEee. No I just stood there, got all rigid and cried a bit. No blood though, save the nosebleed. Not a great day all told.

00943277000-1

I like a man who works with his hands......REALLY like them..... :D

finishes her ice cream and smiles guiltily

Sorry, to put you through that...but on the plus side, my throat does feel better...

You are a bad influence Britwitch:eek:

Mmmmmm.... ice cream I simply adore it .

*moves off to find her own cone to lick *

Then realizes she will have to make her own ice cream from scratch.....

Planting tomatoes...making ice cream to slurp down???

Such a Hard decision.

You are a bad influence Britwitch:eek:

Mmmmmm.... ice cream I simply adore it .

*moves off to find her own cone to lick *

Then realizes she will have to make her own ice cream from scratch.....

Planting tomatoes...making ice cream to slurp down???

Such a Hard decision.

Busy Day. But hard work has definite rewards. I hope that Ice Cream is delicious.

Busy Day. But hard work has definite rewards. I hope that Ice Cream is delicious.

C.T. So serious, so distant.

Please do not take me so literally I was simply trying to enjoy the playful banter with everyone else.

*blushes glancing around*

Now you all know why I mostly stay out of the lounges I am not very good at this.

I think my shyness makes me come across as more literal when I am trying to flirt and tease.

* sighs smiling ruefully *
'
You all do it so very well, Brit, Cait , Thyri, etc... I so wish I was better at it

"sends hugs and love to everyone*:rose:

-sneaks in, hugs the pretty elf, flexes his forearms for brit, then vanishes back to the rw-

swoons a little

Please do not take me so literally I was simply trying to enjoy the playful banter with everyone else.

Now you all know why I mostly stay out of the lounges I am not very good at this.

I think my shyness makes me come across as more literal when I am trying to flirt and tease.

'
You all do it so very well, Brit, Cait , Thyri, etc... I so wish I was better at it

We all flirt and tease in our own ways and you do it very well ;)

:rose:

'

Yeishia, honey, I think maybe it might be how you are interpreting a post. Just relax, enjoy yourself, say what you feel and forget everything else and never, ever, take something seriously or personal. :heart:

Just relax, enjoy yourself, say what you feel and forget everything else and never, ever, take something seriously or personal. :heart:

I think this, reworded perhaps, should go into the FAQ thread! Excellent advice for oldies and newbies alike.

You clever, eloquent thing you, Cait :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back