The Sexuality of Women in Their 40's and 50's

I'm glad to see this thread bumped up again. I've been meaning to do it but I'm so busy being a 40-something hottie I haven't had time. :D Just kidding. Mostly.

It is great to hear that so many other ladies have experienced this too. I like knowing I'm not some freak of nature and that this is a natural part of the continuum of my sex life that others share as well.

I love hearing from the men who either appreciate the more sexually mature ladies or want to appreciate some sexually mature ladies, too. In a society that seems to prize youth above all else, it is a bit of an ego boost to know that someone out there still sees value in what we've learned and what we desire.

I'd love to hear from the other ladies about how your options are widening. Are you doing things now that you never would have before, or are you simply doing what you did before better? Do you find yourself more open to experimenting?? I do! I have been drawn to and amazed by my interest in anal sex and anal play, nipple play, and intense oral sex, both giving and receiving. I've also become interested in some mild exhibitionism/voyeurism things, and my thoughts on my submissive tendencies are becoming more clear. Still need to explore that some more though, especially to find out if it's something that expands to my real life or needs to stay in my fantasy one.

I do find myself getting dirtier with age. I like more ass play (though I've never done it there), spanking, and the degrading nature of doggy-style. I just have much more of a desire to be dominated, though my ex was pretty vanilla.

I have to say, you two ladies sound great fun!!!

i have been with younger girls who, quite frankly, looked great but knew little about what they were doing, etc.. and it wasn't fun.

Best I had was with an older lady when I was travelling, I have never know oral sex like it, she was dirty, fun, knew what she wanted and knew how to please a man.

The value of experience from an older lady should never be underestimated!!

x

I've never had an older woman, but I really want to be with one. In conversation they are more experienced, dirtier, more adventurous than the girls my age, to be honest they are more intelligent too... Oh well... One day...

Like the other ladies in this thread, with age comes more sexual confidence and desire. It truly caught me by surprise, but I am enjoying it!

Hearing from you ladies about the new things you are discovering and the things you are enjoying more, just confirms how much confident and passionate women excite me.

The confidence to explore...to learn....to experience new adventures. The passion to experiment with anal...oral....nipple play....whatever you want.

And the conviction to say "to hell with what others think"......

Enjoy your new awakening.....just don't forget us old bears......;)

I turned 42 in January and I will say it started for me in the mid-thirties, the whole sexual peak thing.

I love sex so much better at this age than in my twenties. I know what I want and how to do it and I don't feel the need to play games that I might have played in my twenties from lack of knowledge and experience.

I found when.I was around 43 that my body changed, mostly hormonal I think. I became one wet mess..Seriously. That's when I learned to get adventurous. The end. :)

I found when.I was around 43 that my body changed, mostly hormonal I think. I became one wet mess..Seriously. That's when I learned to get adventurous. The end. :)

You are so damn adorable, LadyVer.

hugs

I'd say a beginning not The end! :D

Hearing from you ladies about the new things you are discovering and the things you are enjoying more, just confirms how much confident and passionate women excite me.

The confidence to explore...to learn....to experience new adventures. The passion to experiment with anal...oral....nipple play....whatever you want.

And the conviction to say "to hell with what others think"......

Enjoy your new awakening.....just don't forget us old bears......;)

Don't worry. Part of being more confident is enjoying the guys who know what they are doing, too. I'll take an older and experienced bear any day over a guy of any age who's just a horndog but doesn't know what to do with it. The bears chew me up and devour me, but the horndogs just chew me. I'm too horny to take much time to teach a young 'un, so..... the bears are in danger when the cougars come out to play. Around me, anyhow. :D

I'll keep this short, as I'm another guy chiming in....

My wife is 47 and we've never had much of a sex life. Last summer, she suddenly went absolutely onc fire. She wanted sex multiple tines a day, she accepted the gift of her first sex toy, and let me use it on her. She let me tie her up and tit fuck her, cum on her chest, she gave me a really good blow job for the first time in all or years together. So, I know it can happen. A lot of hers came from losing some weight and gaining some better body image. She's so sexy and I'm hopping it keeps getting better. She's never been very orgasmic, so that's something we work on/try not to stress over, which is damn difficult to work on solving without stressing nwim?

Anyway, thus was too long, but wanted to share another experience albeit second hand.

At the age of 38 I woke up and realised that I had never experienced good sex, let alone great. I found someone who woke me up sexually, I discovered that I could squirt, have multiple O's (over 40 in one session) and discovered a very kinky side that had been previously well buried.
I am now 41 and have begun to experiment and am loving sex and the exploration.

I turned 40 a few months ago and it did something to me that was more in my thinking than a physical change I believe. I have been an avid erotica reader for as long as I can remember. Problem is I never had the nerve to act on what I really wanted. I had the desire but not the nerve. On my last birthday I guess I realized that it was getting close to now or never. I have been married to a man for many years that has been patient but encouraging. Since joining Lit, it is becoming easier to get out what I have held back for so long. I have spent a lifetimes hiding the inner me and to some extent, even the outer me. For quite some time I have had an inner whore that I have always kept bottled up. I am starting to let her out and at times even I am surprised at how much I enjoy it. I am starting to enjoy wearing blouses that show lots of cleavage and flirt when I never used to at all. None. I am having more and more fantasies about being in situations that in the past I would rarely even allow myself to think about. Hopefully the self confidence that I have always lacked will keep building and allow me to explore even more things that I have always wanted to do.

I turned 40 a few months ago and it did something to me that was more in my thinking than a physical change I believe. I have been an avid erotica reader for as long as I can remember. Problem is I never had the nerve to act on what I really wanted. I had the desire but not the nerve. On my last birthday I guess I realized that it was getting close to now or never. I have been married to a man for many years that has been patient but encouraging. Since joining Lit, it is becoming easier to get out what I have held back for so long. I have spent a lifetimes hiding the inner me and to some extent, even the outer me. For quite some time I have had an inner whore that I have always kept bottled up. I am starting to let her out and at times even I am surprised at how much I enjoy it. I am starting to enjoy wearing blouses that show lots of cleavage and flirt when I never used to at all. None. I am having more and more fantasies about being in situations that in the past I would rarely even allow myself to think about. Hopefully the self confidence that I have always lacked will keep building and allow me to explore even more things that I have always wanted to do.

Now, how are you finding your guy is dealing with the new, improved you? Is he on board with trying new things, or resistant? Are you able to ask him for what you want/need?

Now, how are you finding your guy is dealing with the new, improved you? Is he on board with trying new things, or resistant? Are you able to ask him for what you want/need?

For the most part this has been lots of self exploration. My husband has a job that keeps him away from home 6-8 weeks at a time. He has made it clear over the years that he will take me however I am so that has never been a worry. I want to be more like him. He has few sexual inhibitions and sort of goes thru life carefree. I have always been one to worry about what others think of me and my actions. He has known for years about my reading erotic stories and has read a few that I pointed out to him from here. My goal is simply to one day soon enjoy my sexuality and let others think what they think because they are going to do that anyway.

My wife is 55 and she has lost all desire. We might have sex once a month.
I just dont know what to do to get her in the mood. She still looks great but just doesent have the desire.

At the age of 38 I woke up and realised that I had never experienced good sex, let alone great. I found someone who woke me up sexually, I discovered that I could squirt, have multiple O's (over 40 in one session) and discovered a very kinky side that had been previously well buried.
I am now 41 and have begun to experiment and am loving sex and the exploration.

Kinda being facetious here but after, let's say, 30 orgasms, how does one have the mental capacity to count the next ten!?

I'd love to hear from the other ladies about how your options are widening. Are you doing things now that you never would have before, or are you simply doing what you did before better? Do you find yourself more open to experimenting??
I would do everything I've never would have done before, and do all the things I've done before, better, and I would most def experiment all over the place... But, as the saying goes... opportunity is everything... you know? :eek:

Back