Sir is proud to show off his playful Pet

Sir says we can post pictures with his approval of course.

This PET likes to be seen and Sir is very happy to show me off to the world.
We are Fwb and a D/s couple that get together when ever time allows. We are into many kinky things Sir says just ask us we will tell you.
All Pm's will be seen by both of us and answered by either Sir or Pet depending on how we decide between us.

We hope you enjoy.

Does Sir share Pet with other men? Would love to slide my hard cock between those tits and cum all over them. :devil:

We are Fwb and a D/s couple that get together when ever time allows. We are into many kinky things Sir says just ask us we will tell you.
All Pm's will be seen by both of us and answered by either Sir or Pet depending on how we decide between us.

We hope you enjoy.
Thank you for sharing Pet with us. Looking forward to seeing more of her.

We hope you enjoy.

Hell yeah :D

Dear Sir, please allow Pet to post more, as she is striking and sexy, and you should be pleased and honoured that she is yours, and that others would desire her, but she answers to none except you.

Dear Pet, please be good for you Sir- and I hope to remain and grow even more incredibly jealous of Sir, his power and his Pet.

We hope you enjoy.

I have that same shirt. My boobs aren't as gracious. Want another one just like it? Lol

Back