Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

It's not exactly the same, but when I was a lot, lot

younger I had a great gay friend, a guy. We used to drive around at night and we'd pull up to guys on the street and I'd tell them I'll take my clothes off if my boyfriend can give them a handjob. Well, word got around and even guys who I thought were totally straight would contact me to do the same with them.

younger I had a great gay friend, a guy. We used to drive around at night and we'd pull up to guys on the street and I'd tell them I'll take my clothes off if my boyfriend can give them a handjob. Well, word got around and even guys who I thought were totally straight would contact me to do the same with them.

that is pretty crazy fun

Been there , done it , got the T shirt, Liked it, kept it ---lol

I think a lot of men fantasize about sucking cock , but is worried what their partners reaction would be,

I took the plunge tried it, liked it and even took it in the pooper for wifey to enjoy the scenario. Mind U I liked that too.

We had fun and it made for some stunning bi parties.

Ok.......so now we would all like to hear about what happened at the parties....

That is how I came out to my wife as bisexual. It was early in our marriage and she knew I was bi-curious but that was all I had told her then. We had a 3-some with another guy and in order to get him going for round 2 I went down on him unannounced and my wife loved it. Of course she benefited because then he was hard enough to fuck her a 2nd time that night.

She's never asked me to blow another guy specifically but I've done it willingly in front of her many times.

That is how I came out to my wife as bisexual. It was early in our marriage and she knew I was bi-curious but that was all I had told her then. We had a 3-some with another guy and in order to get him going for round 2 I went down on him unannounced and my wife loved it. Of course she benefited because then he was hard enough to fuck her a 2nd time that night.

She's never asked me to blow another guy specifically but I've done it willingly in front of her many times.

damn that is hot

Lucky bastard, you are...

Of course I would. I'd love to bend down and suck a nice, hard cock as my wife watched and played with her wet pussy! That turns me on so much.

that is my fantasy...for a guy to ass fuck my wife and then she makes me clean the guy thoroughly or even joins me as we do it together!

I keep thinking I am bi-curious b/c as a boy I used to get with friends (boys) and look at mags and then blow each other. Everyone liked getting the blow job but only a few liked giving it. I was the head of the line. So...I know these years later I would love to blow a good hard dick for the first time in 30 years.

I keep thinking I am bi-curious b/c as a boy I used to get with friends (boys) and look at mags and then blow each other. Everyone liked getting the blow job but only a few liked giving it. I was the head of the line. So...I know these years later I would love to blow a good hard dick for the first time in 30 years.

Damn, I never had friends like that haha!

Back