Multi chapter stories that evolve into incest

finale90

Virgin
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Posts
3
Hey! I have found that the stories I like the most, probably are the multi chapter stories that in the later chapters turn into incest stories. Does anyone know such stories from the top of their heads?
 
I generally don't read incest myself, but I do know that lovecraft68 has a long series called "Siblings with Benefits." It has a BDSM aspect, too, though, so I don't know if that will put you off.

I don't know that many stories would "evolve" into incest, although some might.
 
I generally don't read incest myself, but I do know that lovecraft68 has a long series called "Siblings with Benefits." It has a BDSM aspect, too, though, so I don't know if that will put you off.

I don't know that many stories would "evolve" into incest, although some might.

Thanks for the plug, but that one is incest from the get go.

I'm not sure what the op means by evolve. As in it starts in another category and after a few chapters family members grow closer?

Or maybe an incest story that does not jump right into the sex?
 
Maureen's Abduction

That's one of mine that starts out as an abduction and slave story then devolves into incest between a brother and sister. It's a long multi-part but it's really not for everyone. Most of my stories have the "sexual flavor" of the story up front, if not with actual sex acts then with the conversations and feelings of the protagonists.
 
Thanks for the plug, but that one is incest from the get go.

I'm not sure what the op means by evolve. As in it starts in another category and after a few chapters family members grow closer?

Or maybe an incest story that does not jump right into the sex?

I know it is; it came to mind because it's long and an incest story. And I wasn't quite sure what the OP meant, either.
 
[shill]

My RON'S JOURNAL series has episodes of narrator incest (siblings & cousins) in ch.05. Other chapters (especially ch.01 and 02) have spots of incest, not the narrator with his own kin but sex with groups of incestuous siblings. I can't say that the series evolves into incest, just that incestuous episodes occur.

I do have some stories of inadvertent incest, where the participants don't learn of their kinship until some time after the sex starts. THAT'S MY GIRL and AS SIMPLE AS BLACK AND WHITE, also BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER, and to a lesser extent JENNY BE FAIR, fit that bill. THAT'S MY GIRL might almost be long enough for you; the others are shorter standalones.

As with LC, my others in I-T tend to be overtly incestuous from the start. I'm now writing a story cycle that gets into kin-fucking pretty quickly. Stay tuned for A TASTE OF INCEST.

[/shill]

So, OP, what do you mean by 'evolve'? And how any chapters will you wait before the incest starts? How much buildup do you need? Should the players stay mostly celibate until ch.09? I tell ya, that probably won't go over real big with most I-T readers. :(
 
I was actually going to ask if I could ask them to change the category. Can I? Or is Stepsister and Stepbrother really more incest than it is first time?

You could PM Laurel, yes. Doubt she'll change it as she takes a very broad view of what incest is.
 
My story series "Alice" is like this. But since it's Stepsister and Stepbrother it's imho maybe on the fringe of the category. In fact, I submitted it as a First Time story, but the editors recategorized it. Am I losing my audience or finding it? I don't know.

I was actually going to ask if I could ask them to change the category. Can I? Or is Stepsister and Stepbrother really more incest than it is first time?

It will stay where it is. Even though its step (pseudo incest) it has enough squick factor to keep it in incest.

Unfortunately the incest crowd sees it as :watered down" and are not always responsive to it. So its damned if you do/don't type of story here.

What cracks me up is on amazon where only "step" is allowed. You read an e-book and the first sentence mentions its his step mom and the entire rest of the book is him calling her mom:rolleyes:

I have a couple I did as step because it just seemed to fit the premise better. I've thought about putting them here. I wonder if I could get away with it because I have a large fan base in the category or if they would feel "betrayed" by it.

Only one way to find out I suppose.
 
I think categorization as Incest-Taboo depends on context as well as content. I have Group Sex stories where the narrator has sex with incestuous families (not the narrator's) as well as sex with the narrator's kin. Also a Loving Wives tale with kin-sex The incest occurs in episodes, not as the main theme of the stories. If step-fucking is the theme, then yes, Laurel assigns it to I-T, even if they're steps. If a GM tale's protagonist screws mainly friends, but nails a brother-cousin-uncle-whatever too as one of a panoply of fucks, it's not mainly I-T, right?

Some ethnic members here have mentioned that sex within their clan or moiety is repulsive, even if the prospects have only the slightest genetic connection. Incest is a cultural item, not merely biological.
 
So far anything anywhere close to Incest and GM that I've written has been put in GM. And I'd wager that Laurel just may have missed the incest elements in the others you mention.
 
I'm surprised the incest in group sex didn't get it flamed.

As for it "slipping through" please. The site is pushing over a hundred stories a day through they are barely getting a glance.
 
The "category trumping" issue references where the site editor puts it, so once you accept that the editor just scans and can miss stuff in the story, the whole issue of what actually went where gets very loose.
 
This is such a sticky proposition.

I have a couple ideas for just such a story, but with the amount of jerking around (no pun intended) I just think I'd lose most of my readership in the transition. Still, I will likely write it, because, as my stories attest, I don't care to color in the lines.

A large portion of the incest audience is blood or nothing. And a vast amount of those who are not exclusive incest readers are totally repulsed by it. Having a story evolve into incest, is like having a country song morph into death metal. Sure, there's an audience, but it's going to be selective.
 
Back
Top