The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no one here has set off my "dude, you're fucking creepy in a bad way" radar.... Despite this odd fascination with windowless vans ;)

After a while it just turns into a slip n' slide, and in a small van that's dangerous.

It's how people get bumps on their head. :(

I've heard that concussions only heighten an orgasm.

... well that isn't true, I have not heard that. There are a few people I'd like to bump on the head though.

Lol no one here has set off my "dude, you're fucking creepy in a bad way" radar.... Despite this odd fascination with windowless vans ;)

Damn!

Sighs

Can't blame a guy for trying. Oh well, back to my first task.

Wraps around Tigress like a human snuggie

She wiggles a bit, curling and getting all comfortable in FHD's cuddles.

You can always keep trying.

She catches the catnip tosses at her, the speed of her reaction pure instinct. She clearly didn't even think about it as her fingers curled around the gift. Apparently she was accustomed to having things thrown at her. She looks down at it an laughs, tempted.

Catnip, huh? She pockets it for possible future use.

Her laughter slides across FHD's skin

Choo Choooooooo!

She catches the catnip tosses at her, the speed of her reaction pure instinct. She clearly didn't even think about it as her fingers curled around the gift. Apparently she was accustomed to having things thrown at her. She looks down at it an laughs, tempted.

Catnip, huh? She pockets it for possible future use.

Her laughter slides across FHD's skin

Choo Choooooooo!

Goose bumps slide over the back of his neck, followed by his own deep, rumbling laughter

Mmmmhmmmm.

Fingertips glide along the length of her spine. Following the natural lean curve

How has work been? As bad as you thought?

She nods, still totally leeching away his warmth. His fingertips trailed along the cloth of her hoodie, the slightly baggy BDUs...her form swallowed in them.

Kinda, yeah. Been largely unpredictable, but I get to leave on time. Which is awesome

She nods, still totally leeching away his warmth. His fingertips trailed along the cloth of her hoodie, the slightly baggy BDUs...her form swallowed in them.

Kinda, yeah. Been largely unpredictable, but I get to leave on time. Which is awesome

His fingertips smoothly glide back up, resetting to continue her trail. His warmth easily seeping into the fabric that almost made her form impossible to see.

Hey, that's something all in itself. Especially with the potential for such disaster as the day had. Around early spring every year back home (Southern Wisconsin) there is usually at least one batch of really bad fog and a huge pile up on I 39. I can only imagine how crazy days like that are for people working the ER. I think one year it was almost 60 cars deep.

Damn... That's one of those days where even if its your day off, you go into work... I'm on the technical side of things an am only really used under specific circumstances, but I've still been here for like more than 48 hours because of disasters.

Damn... That's one of those days where even if its your day off, you go into work... I'm on the technical side of things an am only really used under specific circumstances, but I've still been here for like more than 48 hours because of disasters.

Nods

In those lines of work sometimes it is all hands on deck.

What the fuck did I do?!

My ribs feel like someone took a sledge hammer to them. :(

Is it time to go home yet?

I really, really want to go home.

I work in IT as well. Why is it always on a holiday a service provider decides to change something that forces a failover? :)

LT: That I will post something in the This is for you thread for Ivory.

@Callmetim - Medical technical is different than technical technical lol, id that makes any sense. I'm involved with patient care, but I make no decisions. I only provide the surgeon information about the functional status of a patient's nervous system.

You honor me if you're only posting here to respond to me, if that's what you mean with your LT.

What the fuck did I do?!

My ribs feel like someone took a sledge hammer to them. :(

Is it time to go home yet?

I really, really want to go home.

Kisses rib cage

Not allowed.

Whispers

You should come to my house intstead.

@Callmetim - Medical technical is different than technical technical lol, id that makes any sense. I'm involved with patient care, but I make no decisions. I only provide the surgeon information about the functional status of a patient's nervous system.

You honor me if you're only posting here to respond to me, if that's what you mean with your LT.

Do you do NCV tests?

Blows a kiss to Vail in greeting.

@FHD I'm an intraoperative neurodiagnostic technologist. So I do somatosensory evoked potentials, transcranial motor evoked potentials, EMG testing, brain stem auditory evokes, brain mapping, ect..ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back