Accents that turn me on and off ...

I'm Australian, and I love the New Yorker & Southern style American accents.... I also love the Canadian accent. Irish accents are very cute too, except sometimes I have no clue what they are saying, especially when you are having sex with one and they talk faster than nornal.

Geez they make me melt.
 
I like some of those.

Turn Ons: Southern US, British Type (English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Australian, New Zeland, etc.)

Turn Offs: None really

I like Scottish, and Irish myself, can't help it, they are just my favs, I get the tingles when I hear a males or females voice with those accents, I just do.
 
Accents

I think all accents can be pretty sounding or just downright ghetto depending upon who you hear talk, what their voice sounds like, and unfortunately what they look like.

A few years ago, in London, I met a woman who was from NJ with the cutest joisey accent but it was mostly because she was very attractive.

Yesterday, I was in PA for a meeting, and one of our co-workers walked in - and she weighed no less than 400 lbs and poorly dressed and she had a rough voice and a VERY JERSEY accent and I found her voice obnoxious/disgusting. The next woman was also a big girl with a jersey accent but she had the sweetest voice, was well-dressed, smelled nice and I was very attracted to her voice....Just an example

But that being said, hearing a pretty asian girl speak English with an accent does it for me every time :D - To each their own right?:D
 
I met up with a girl in NYC when I was on a class trip in college...she was Bulgarian, and I LOVED her accent. We spent the evening about town talking and eating pizza and decided to see each other again the next night.

And damnit, I never saw her again. Her whole group disappeared after that.

I also find Sofia Vergara's accent very delicious. However, for me, accents are usually on an individual basis - accents are bonus points but not turn-ons in and of themselves.
 
No offense to anyone...just my experience. Not saying men from these regions can't be SMOKING HOT!!! It's just - when ONLY listening to a voice/ accent separate from a person, this is what does it for me. (I guess I spend a lot of time on the phone for work...)

Ultimately it is the whole package (hee hee) - personality, scent, mood, humor, etc. that need to click. But if we're talking only the accent ... some turn me on and others don't.

Turn ons:
British accents
Italian accents
Aussie ...
Irish
Croatian
Southern (US) but not too red-neck ... just a slow southern drawl
Minnesota/North Dakota
(I am sure there are more)

Turn offs
- Philly/South Jersey
- Canadian
- Indian
- New Jersey/Long Island

I love the Southern Belle (I'm butter in her hands)
English
Scottish

Turn off
  • southie
  • Lon'g Eye'land
  • Eroudite Left Coaster
 
Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the 'mouth full of my cock' accent. It can sometimes be difficult to make out all the words being spoken but this is not a deal-breaker for me ;)
 
I'm a big fan of the 'mouth full of my cock' accent. It can sometimes be difficult to make out all the words being spoken but this is not a deal-breaker for me ;)

The "being smothered by pussy" accent is pretty hot too. It can be hard for them to actually say much or breathe, but as long as the moans and gasps are heartfelt it doesn't really matter.

I find that Americans - particularly those from the south - have a good accent at those times.
 
I'm a big fan of a southern accent, especially like the Carolina's. Latin is also wonderful. Least favorite are Jersey/New York snotty type accents.
 
Turn ons: British, Irish, Australian, Southern US, and surprisingly Canadian although I may just be biased because the Canadian I hear talk is really sexy.

Turn offs: New York and Boston accents for sure. Can't think of any others at the moment
 
I have always loved upper-class British accents.

I can't think of accents that turn me off at the moment.
 
For some reason a nice husky Irish accent causes a twitch in the sporran for me 😉
 
Southern (American) accents are a turn on most. The only time an accent doesn't turn me on is when it's so thick, it sounds like a new language. After that, it's the attitude that goes with the accent that irks me.
 
On russian hispanic european brittisn all accents really those are my fave
 
Turn ons: Irish, French, Spanish, Welsh(valley type and north Walian) Australian, Geordie

Turn offs scouse (even though I'm from liverpool) manc, Yorkshire, cockney.
 
On:

Portuguese, particularly Brazilian, especially in song.
(think Astrud Gilberto, or Gisele Bundchen)

The sweet "Southern Belle" accent can do it for me, sometimes, too.

I'm also somewhat fond of a Bajan/Barbadian accent.

And Brenda K. Starr's singing voice, whatever accent that is. *unf*

Off:

Can't think of any offhand.
 
Last edited:
I'm a real sucker for a Scottish accent, so good job my hubby is from Glasgow. But really loke Italian and french
 
The Irish, Scottish, Brits, Swedish & Aussie for me. It can make my pussy throb just by listening to them... Sexy! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
No offense to anyone...just my experience. Not saying men from these regions can't be SMOKING HOT!!! It's just - when ONLY listening to a voice/ accent separate from a person, this is what does it for me. (I guess I spend a lot of time on the phone for work...)

Ultimately it is the whole package (hee hee) - personality, scent, mood, humor, etc. that need to click. But if we're talking only the accent ... some turn me on and others don't.

Turn ons:
British accents
Italian accents
Aussie ...
Irish
Croatian
Southern (US) but not too red-neck ... just a slow southern drawl
Minnesota/North Dakota
(I am sure there are more)

Turn offs
- Philly/South Jersey
- Canadian
- Indian
- New Jersey/Long Island

I'm English living in Australia.

I'd blow your mind :D

On another note though.... Which English accent? We have tons and they are extremely different
 
On
French accents especially from montreal
Posh british, I can't remember the area, but it's distinct
Regular british


Off
Aussie
Jersey accents, the hardcore ones
 
I think most accents turn me on with the exception of extreme southern accents (American) and Asian accents (for personal reasons). Other than that, I pretty much love them all! I've been told when I get worked up or passionate about something I have a bit of a southern "twang" myself, which irritates me so I need to work on that since it's not my favorite accent - just surrounded by it recently it seems.
 
Back
Top