The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind, I used to do it a lot. Nowadays I can't afford to so I go where I am invited and this week I will have 3 thanksgiving.

have you ever made chocolate mouse?

No I have not, but I wouldn't mind learning?

Have you ever pushed someones buttons just to see them squirm?

I don't mind, I used to do it a lot. Nowadays I can't afford to so I go where I am invited and this week I will have 3 thanksgiving.

have you ever made chocolate mouse?

Yes, many times

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk?

No. I like to buy

When do you do most of your Christmas shopping?

uhhhh....did I mention I hate to shop? I usually hand that off to someone else. Wrapping included. I'll go online periodically.

What did you make with your leftovers today?

uhhhh....did I mention I hate to shop? I usually hand that off to someone else. Wrapping included. I'll go online periodically.

What did you make with your leftovers today?

Hmmm, let's see. broccoli cheese soup with leftover brocolli and turkey on rye with swiss and russian ressing for lunch. Full blown dinner of hot leftovers for dinner.

Did you eat more turkey today?

Hmmm, let's see. broccoli cheese soup with leftover brocolli and turkey on rye with swiss and russian ressing for lunch. Full blown dinner of hot leftovers for dinner.

Did you eat more turkey today?

Making turkey and dumplings as we speak!

Do you also make turkey pot pie?

Tomorrow!

Did you try any new recipes yesterday?

Yes, I do not often make sweet potatoes, even thoigh I love them. A dear friend gave me her technique (I CANNOT follow a recipe), which I employed with tremendous success.

Is there anything that was not on your table yesterday that you really missed?

Yes, I do not often make sweet potatoes, even thoigh I love them. A dear friend gave me her technique (I CANNOT follow a recipe), which I employed with tremendous success.

Is there anything that was not on your table yesterday that you really missed?

Ummm yes. The stuffing I slaved over and then gave up to care for by my sous chef got forgotten in the oven. It looked liked a big scab.

Do you also do all your baking?

Ummm yes. The stuffing I slaved over and then gave up to care for by my sous chef got forgotten in the oven. It looked liked a big scab.

Do you also do all your baking?

Baking is not soemthing that I am all tat good at. It requires following the direction of others, in the form of recipes.... I lack that discipline ;)

What is your favorite holiday dessert?

Baking is not soemthing that I am all tat good at. It requires following the direction of others, in the form of recipes.... I lack that discipline ;)

What is your favorite holiday dessert?

Always and forever it will be pumpkin. Although I think an apple/rhubarb crisp made a close second.

Do you whip your own cream?:D

When I serve whipped cream, yes, I whisk it fresh

Do you prefer whipped cream on your desserts?

I do. I even whip it fresh. I learned to like it unsweetened when I lived in Germany.

HYE forgotten THAT YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION BUT DIDN'T PRESENT IT RIGHT CAUSE YOU WERE ON THE HYE THREAD?:D

I do. I even whip it fresh. I learned to like it unsweetened when I lived in Germany.

HYE forgotten THAT YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION BUT DIDN'T PRESENT IT RIGHT CAUSE YOU WERE ON THE HYE THREAD?:D

LOL< no, this is the ask a question thread....

Did you want to rephrase?

No, but now I feel kind of goofy about it.

HYE thought someone on the boards that EVERYONE loves, just rubs you wrong?

Yes, most people ;) Let them be them.....and move on

Do you need a large group or are just a few good friends perfect for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back