Ass Licking...Do You Like it Ladies?

And today was my lucky day! Took a 2 hour break from work (I work at home) and spent most of that break giving her a massage and then an extended session of pussy and ass licking! I cannot tell you how great it was to have her on all 4s with my tongue buried in her ass while she played with her clit. Just pure heaven. The sounds she made when I finally took her over the edge were intense. Her pussy was so amazingly wet when I slid into her and fucked her hard as my reward. Best work day in a long time!
 
I'd love to have my ass licked. I don't think I could ever be the giver, however.
 
Provided everything is squeaky clean put me in the getting and getting columns as a YES
 
As long as she is freshly showered I love to lick my way back there as I start with her pussy and clit and slowly slip my tongue back there and eventually put my tongue in her ass and see if I can get her so turned on that she begs for my cock up her poop chute.
 
As long as she is freshly showered I love to lick my way back there as I start with her pussy and clit and slowly slip my tongue back there and eventually put my tongue in her ass and see if I can get her so turned on that she begs for my cock up her poop chute.

This.....
 
My answer is somewhat mixed. Girl to girl I love giving and receiving. With guys, I prefer to give.I think it's because i see myself as a submissive, and a guy bent down behind my ass makes him seem like the submissive.
 
My answer is somewhat mixed. Girl to girl I love giving and receiving. With guys, I prefer to give.I think it's because i see myself as a submissive, and a guy bent down behind my ass makes him seem like the submissive.

My wife is not really dominant at all, but does love to have me lick/eat/rim her ass. I agree it can be a submissive activity for a man, but in our play its more me having an extreme ass fetish and wanting to please her and drive her crazy.

She has never reciprocated and I can only imagine how intense it would feel to have her lick my ass...
 
MY wife absolutely LOVES me licking her asshole. I love it too. I love having her sit on my face and grid her pussy and ass all over my nose and mouth.
 
Back
Top