You only get one chance to make a first impression.....Personally, I wouldn't put a pic of my cock as my avatar for that very reason but that's just me. It's not my style.

Last edited:
I don't prefer it and some downright make me shudder. Women aren't as visually stimulated by pics of penises. I don't mind looking at a cock when I know in advance the pic is coming and I am curious to what it looks like, but random cockatars, no thanks.

My take is whatever you put up as an avatar has to be seen by everyone, every time you post. So if you must post a pic of your dick, do so in your profile.

I am typically not a fan of them. Leave something to the imagination until I'm curious or have gotten to know you.

The rest of my thoughts have been spoken.

If I'm going to show my cock, I'd rather do it on my profile pic.....

Can't find the dick shaped iceberg picture. Would have been pretty funny. Oh well...does that count as stepping on my dick?

Personally I wouldn't, as it really doesn't accesorise my outfits. I am sure if someone really wants to see your cock they will pm and request a pic.

Whether male or female, a scantily clad body is for me far sexier than a nude.
I have posed for the photographer Spencer Tunick both nude and en femme, and part of the reason behind it was to show that naked isn't really sexy, its actually rather normal and boring.:rose:

I get off more anyway by stories and words than pictures or videos, my imagination can then join in on the fun, and can be far sexier than any camera lense.

Just my 2 cents really,as its up to people to decide what they put on their own avatar, but don't be surprised if other lit members ignore you because of it.:rose:

But if you show it it better be fucking monstrous. Otherwise, put it away, fella.

If that's what you like, fine. But it doesn't make any more sense to me than telling a woman who's showing some tit, "If you show it it better be DDDD. Otherwise, put it away, gal."

Large has its charm, but average does, too.

Its Lit -- be yourself and don't worry about it. Cock pics seem like more of a same sex thing.

Last edited:
I think there may be some prohibition showing erections. But if it's flaccid, like my avatar, I don't think there'd be a problem.

I sure do not have a problem with your avatar pic. IYou are both VERY sexy. The whole pic looks delicious!

I'm fine with it as you can probably tell by mine which is me as I really am, a cross-dresser and loving it.

Back