Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Leg said:
Unrelated Blurt:
I've heard alot of music but the sweetest song I've ever heard was the beautiful music of your laughter :heart:
Aww, waaaaaaaaaay ... you so make me melt into a little tiny puddle of sticky stuff. :heart: You gave me the laughter; thank you for the sweetest of all gifts. You freaking rock. :kiss: :heart:

BlackShanglan said:
Someone come cook this damned soup.

(PS - :heart: to Harry.)
Soup … soup I can cook. ;)

(PS - :heart: to you for :heart:ing Harry. :D)

cloudy said:
chocolate ice cream - soothing to the soul of a woman with a travel jones and PMS.
Don’t forget to pick me up … and bring ice cream, eh? ;) *hugs* Sister.

yui said:
Aww, waaaaaaaaaay ... you so make me melt into a little tiny puddle of sticky stuff. :heart: You gave me the laughter; thank you for the sweetest of all gifts. You freaking rock. :kiss: :heart:

Soup … soup I can cook. ;)

(PS - :heart: to you for :heart:ing Harry. :D)

Don’t forget to pick me up … and bring ice cream, eh? ;) *hugs* Sister.
Nice leg warmers. :D

MistressJett said:
Pffft... I remain unconvinced. :p
Feelin' better, sweetness?
Yes, I'm doing quite a bit better. Thanks for asking. :)

Though I'm still wearing my pajamas, just in case I have a sudden relapse. ;)

*rant*

Concerning the "Demonstrations" yesterday by the Illegal Aliens. Here in Chicago the Politicians were out in force speechifying etc.

My rant is that these politicians swore an oath to uphold the laws of the City, State and Country. So why were they out making speeches to Illegal’s? Why weren't they trying to get them to leave? I mean they are felons. They have ignored the laws of our country by NOT coming into the country legally.

Why should they get to stay? Why are we even contemplating the possibility of them staying?

*end rant*

I'm so close to being totally out of money... I shudder to think about trying to make it last for 10 more days.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I'm so close to being totally out of money... I shudder to think about trying to make it last for 10 more days.
I know that pain. :rose:

With the banshee cry of days thought long past,
I should have known that dreams do not last.
Alight upon my soul,
Weakness of emotions take their toll.
While dangers in the shadows abide,
In their embracing harshness do I hide.

Last edited:
I want this t-shirt really, really bad. :D

CrazyHorse.jpg

I want to go to the Crazy Horse Saloon in Paris. Forget the saloon, I'd rather visit Paris again in general.

Damn it, "Shook me all night long" by AC/DC is on and I can't get up and head bang / air guitar to it! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back