Masturbation Denial

Takenbyyou30

Virgin
I am currently a sub in training. I am being denied from touching myself, and have not had an orgasm in 8 days. Has any other sub had this experience? And if so, how did you cope?

I've experienced this a lot as I live a long distance away from my dom. Sometimes I've had to wait for weeks at a time! It can be tough at first and oh so tempting, but they are asking you to do that for a reason. When you are finally allowed to orgasm it will be so much more powerful, and you'll be glad you waited!

hmmm

I can't think of anyone that i would stop mastubating for, its part of my morning ritual, just as toast and cornflakes are xxx

I've never done this. It's actually listed as a punishment if I mess up on this one particular thing. I have heard of people replacing sex/masturbation with exercise. Seems somewhat healthy and it will get endorphins going. Plus it'll be a nice activity to get your mind off of it.

I've experienced this a lot as I live a long distance away from my dom. Sometimes I've had to wait for weeks at a time! It can be tough at first and oh so tempting, but they are asking you to do that for a reason. When you are finally allowed to orgasm it will be so much more powerful, and you'll be glad you waited!

I know, this is my first time in a chastity situation. I have never gone more than a day or so, on my own. He is guiding me, and teaching me, as I was giving away my orgasms way to easily, to people that didn't care about me.

Do you have a Dom?

I've never done this. It's actually listed as a punishment if I mess up on this one particular thing. I have heard of people replacing sex/masturbation with exercise. Seems somewhat healthy and it will get endorphins going. Plus it'll be a nice activity to get your mind off of it.

This a 1st time punishment as I touched myself without asking. I have been allowed to go away with friends, and it's hard to work through it, without having work or regular activities to distract me?

I can't think of anyone that i would stop mastubating for, its part of my morning ritual, just as toast and cornflakes are xxx

Susanne I used to be like that, except it was morning, lunch and before bed. And that is unacceptable to my Dom, so I was being trains and I slipped, therefore I am being punished.

Why

I know, this is my first time in a chastity situation. I have never gone more than a day or so, on my own. He is guiding me, and teaching me, as I was giving away my orgasms way to easily, to people that didn't care about me.

Do you have a Dom?
Why dont you find someone who will let you be who you want to be? if my partner told me to stop touching myself id tell him to fuck off! im not having any man tell me what to do, ive to much respect for myself, and so should you, instead of moaning about it on here...

Why dont you find someone who will let you be who you want to be? if my partner told me to stop touching myself id tell him to fuck off! im not having any man tell me what to do, ive to much respect for myself, and so should you, instead of moaning about it on here...

Susanne I've given him the control. I love him and he knows what is best. He reads my mail and my posts. Sex and masturbation was my drug, and I was overdosing. As posting on here, I suggested as to help me achieve my goal of 14 days.

Sorry you don't agree.

I am not a fan of masturbation denial/ orgasm denial. IMO, far to many dominants choose this method of control because it's easy (for them).

The theory/ reason behind masturbation/ orgasm denial is that it somehow turns a woman into a hyper-sexed, cum-on-command, nymphomaniac. I mean, gosh, take away a woman's ability to climax of COURSE all she'll think about is sex! And if all she thinks about is sex, of COURSE it's turn her into a raging sex pot, [that will do anything her dominant wants].

:rolleyes:

What doesn't get talked about very often, is that this whole "ZOMG denial = hawtness" doesn't always happen. Sometimes [raises hand], the person being denied simply diverts all that sexual energy elsewhere. And sometimes [raises hand], if the "denial" goes on for long enough, it screws up ones ability to masturbate/ orgasm, period.

Soooo... my personal opinion, is that masturbation and/ or orgasm denial should be approached as "edge play", with everyone involved both knowing it might not turn out the way they think it will, with a plan for what to do if it doesn't.

I am not a fan of masturbation denial/ orgasm denial. IMO, far to many dominants choose this method of control because it's easy (for them).

The theory/ reason behind masturbation/ orgasm denial is that it somehow turns a woman into a hyper-sexed, cum-on-command, nymphomaniac. I mean, gosh, take away a woman's ability to climax of COURSE all she'll think about is sex! And if all she thinks about is sex, of COURSE it's turn her into a raging sex pot, [that will do anything her dominant wants].

:rolleyes:

What doesn't get talked about very often, is that this whole "ZOMG denial = hawtness" doesn't always happen. Sometimes [raises hand], the person being denied simply diverts all that sexual energy elsewhere. And sometimes [raises hand], if the "denial" goes on for long enough, it screws up ones ability to masturbate/ orgasm, period.

Soooo... my personal opinion, is that masturbation and/ or orgasm denial should be approached as "edge play", with everyone involved both knowing it might not turn out the way they think it will, with a plan for what to do if it doesn't.

Absolutely agree, and I am experiencing this for the 1st time. I was a sex pot before I met him. He knew that and gave me a way to control it and learn to embrace the energy. He reads these with me, and says that edge play with be a punishment going forward and this is a one time event. I appreciate your advice and thank you for being kind.

Absolutely agree, and I am experiencing this for the 1st time. I was a sex pot before I met him. He knew that and gave me a way to control it and learn to embrace the energy. He reads these with me, and says that edge play with be a punishment going forward and this is a one time event. I appreciate your advice and thank you for being kind.

Whenever I read stuff like this -

Sex and masturbation was my drug, and I was overdosing.

It makes me wonder if a man had the exact same sex drive/desire to masturbate, would it still be an issue?

Society holds such double standards towards women and sex. Women are supposed to be hyper-sexed when it's in a man's best interest, but put an independent, sexually confidant and unapologetic woman in front of a man, and suddenly her sexuality is a negative instead of a positive.

I have heard of people replacing sex/masturbation with exercise.
I dont think you can literally replace sex with anything. Compensate to some point yes, but replace, not on a long run. I am talking about "normal" people who do have sexual desires now, not asexuals of course. It is too strong drive for most to be replaced so easily.

It is not my thing though so maybe I am just being subjective. I cum when I need to and if something stops me I grow irritated and angry and lose interest for sex at that moment. Trying to deny me sex and/or orgasms is a best way to turn me into raving uncontrollable sadist.

Because this is BDSM board and certain people tend to be submissive and actually look for partners who will tell them what to do and has nothing to do with lack of respect. It is good you have respect for yourself but it would be even better if you shoved some respect for others. There is difference between "moaning" and sharing.

Replace was the wrong word. Really, just a distraction. Like I said, I've never been in a situation where I couldn't have an orgasm. Only that, it is used to deter me from harmful behavior. I've decided I like orgasms more than my bad habit.

If I were your Dom, I wouldn't deny you orgasms all togeather.. Denying masturbation is not healthy for a woman or a man. And it can also be dangerous, because female emotions are wired differently then mens. We have monthly cycles, mood swings, headaces, back-aches, depression, suicidal, and homicidal thoughts. It all depends on the woman. But he can however, train you, to stir your mind away from masturbation and sex. He doesn't sound like he's as experinced as you make him out to be.

I know he feels this would be a good lesson for you to learn. But if i were him I wouldn't deny you orgasms, I would limit your masturbation to one time a week. And if you got good at it, then i'd try even less. But all togeather? Boy he'd have a challenge with me because it's already been almost 2 weeks sense I last masturbated, and I don't have a Dom. My mans in jail. So I think it's only fair, if he's stuck without sex, that i'am too you know?

I've gone long periods without touching myself before, and it's been a month sense I last had sex. So if you need some more advice on ways to control urges. Feel free to ask. There's plenty of websites you can google, and books out there.

I'm usually really good at training myself. I never needed a man for it. I had one Dom when I was 17 for one night. He taught me alot in that one night. And one of the things I remeber him clearly telling me is that if I wanted to make it in a business like this, the most powerful things a woman can do is deny herself orgasms. It makes her think clearly. And it leaves a man wanting more.

:)

If I were your Dom, I wouldn't deny you orgasms all togeather.. Denying masturbation is not healthy for a woman or a man. And it can also be dangerous, because female emotions are wired differently then mens. We have monthly cycles, mood swings, headaces, back-aches, depression, suicidal, and homicidal thoughts. It all depends on the woman. But he can however, train you, to stir your mind away from masturbation and sex. He doesn't sound like he's as experinced as you make him out to be.

I know he feels this would be a good lesson for you to learn. But if i were him I wouldn't deny you orgasms, I would limit your masturbation to one time a week. And if you got good at it, then i'd try even less. But all togeather? Boy he'd have a challenge with me because it's already been almost 2 weeks sense I last masturbated, and I don't have a Dom. My mans in jail. So I think it's only fair, if he's stuck without sex, that i'am too you know?

I've gone long periods without touching myself before, and it's been a month sense I last had sex. So if you need some more advice on ways to control urges. Feel free to ask. There's plenty of websites you can google, and books out there.

I'm usually really good at training myself. I never needed a man for it. I had one Dom when I was 17 for one night. He taught me alot in that one night. And one of the things I remeber him clearly telling me is that if I wanted to make it in a business like this, the most powerful things a woman can do is deny herself orgasms. It makes her think clearly. And it leaves a man wanting more.

:)

I have never felt this clear in the last few months. In the 8 days since I've had an orgasm by my own touch, I've felt better emotionally. The denial is for 14 days, and I am just half way through, so I'm just buckling down and being calm. Thanks for the support.

Yea it's pretty cool actually, but your post inspired me to try it for longer. With me it wasn't always the masturbation I had a problem with, it was the multiple sex partners. I liked both, but I prefered one on one sex, and it's so easy for a woman to get, you know?

So i'm working on not having sex for awhile, and only masturbating once a week. It's going to be hard when my husband gets out of jail, but i'm going to try it. See if it works.

Thanks for the post! Good luck to you!

Society holds such double standards towards women and sex. Women are supposed to be hyper-sexed when it's in a man's best interest, but put an independent, sexually confidant and unapologetic woman in front of a man, and suddenly her sexuality is a negative instead of a positive.

Because women are property, crudely said, and what is the best way to control them than through sex.
I apologize for hijack but related what you posted about double standards, I just saw a video I find disturbingly creepy. What is worst, it was filmed just last year and apparently its a "new movement".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt4xqZdsGo0
There are so many levels of wrong in it for me, I wouldnt even know where to start. But apart from that one boy who seems to have problems with physical contact, it is all about girls.

Last edited:
Because women are property, crudely said, and what is the best way to control them than through sex.
I just saw a video I find disturbingly creepy. What is worst, it was filmed just last year and apparently its a "new movement".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt4xqZdsGo0
There are so many levels of wrong in it for me, I wouldnt even know where to start.

I watched that documentary a while ago. It solidified my personal opinion that men often invest in women's chastity/ virginity, to hide their own sexual inadequacy.

Sort of dragging them at your level, or feeling you can justify your own inadequacy by controlling sexuality of others?

Yeah I do it. It's called "my day to day life" because I got bored with masturbation and orgasm pretty much entirely a few years ago. And yes, I've found that I have more mental energy to put toward other endeavors. That is addicting.

I must say thank you to you all of you. It has been nice to get different views and opinions. I have 6 more days left, and know that my Dom is doing to for the lesson, and I know I will be rewarded.

Back