Anonymous Secrets Thread

Female, Age undisclosed - Every day on the way home from work I drive past a house that has one of those little plastic signs in the front yard you always see during election years. This one is urging people to vote to protect "traditional marriage."

I try to be a tolerant person. To a fault usually. I try to tolerate the intolerant. I'm well aware that for many people this issue is one rooted in faith, and I'm all for others practicing their religions. I consider myself Christian, though to others I use that label pretty loosely.

That being said, this sign makes me angry every day. It makes me want to commit acts of petty vandalism. I daydream about all sorts of awful things to do to this house. I know it wouldn't further my side of this issue, and it would do nothing to sway these people to tolerance. It would likely do the opposite.

My secret? I'm a hypocrite. And maybe a little bit of a coward.

I'm a Christian, too, and I won't go back to my church because it wants to exclude people I love. If you don't want my friends/family, then you don't want me either. I was contemplating not being godfather for my namesake nephew because of this issue. I'm going for him and his parents with the hope that by the time he is grown the debate on this issue will look like Birmingham Alabama in 1963.
 
Female, 33

When I was 14, my step brother sexually abused me. When I finally worked up the courage to tell my therapist who told my dad (it was his wife's son) he went off on me and told me I had better learn how to say no in life or I will likely just become a drug addict and people will walk all over me my whole life. They (he and my step mom) didn't even punish him. I was the bad one. Long story short it pushed my dad and I apart, and about a year later he told me that he felt like I was making him choose between me and his wife and he is choosing his wife. I didn't say anything to him or give him any reason to feel that way. The only thing I could do was try to be normal around him, and then he did that to me. I became suicidal after that, and after a lot of therapy I started feeling better after a few years.

So to lighten the mood some: I am obsessed with reading/writing incest threads. One of my favorite ones to write is a bro/sis incest thread. But I also have a major daddy fetish too. These are two things I have only recently found to be kinks of mine. I guess I'm healing myself from my past.
 
F, 38 I have cybered with up to 5 people at once and never got the conversations/role plays mixed up!
 
F - 40+ - I had an encounter with a married man this summer. His somewhat psycho and violent wife made him so miserable that I've agreed to meet him for lunch. We had a nice chat but that same night we had a very steamy time in the passenger seat in his car in the middle of the night. I thought he might regret it the next day, but he sent me a message the next day thanking me and saying that he felt amazing, not one regret and that everytime his wife sat in the passenger seat now, it made him smile. For some reason, since that night, he turned his life around for the better, which of course makes me smile. He is a well-known and recognized personality in the field he works in and in my city...
 
F, No age given

I have never been one to sleep around. I don't have sex on the 1st date, or even the 2nd or 3rd. I have to be at least in very heavy like to get intimate. I'm in my 40's and have only had 3 serious relationships. My secret is that I did have a single one night stand that I don't tell people about.

A friend and I were drinking at a bar and we met four men visiting from another state, and one of them was so damn hot!!! He was all over me. I got really, really drunk, and we ended up going back to their hotel room, and he and I had sex. The shocking part is that we did it with the others in the room - way, way beyond my norm! At least I insisted on a condom, even as drunk as I was! Even though the memory of the sex is hazy, I clearly remember making out in the car while his buddies went into a drug store to buy the condoms. Pretty mild compared to some of you out there, but for me, a pretty big deal!
 
Forgive me, but I just caught up with this thread and thought I would (not so anonomously) post my secret of the heart...

37, M - My wife and I enjoyed "playtime" with another couple for the last few years, so I was comfortable with her flirting with men. When she got sent overseas for work and hung out with a guy there, I thought nothing of it. Fast forward to late May - she decided I wasn't good enough for her after 16 years and wanted out. My secret of the heart (and I'm sure as a guy, I'm violating a few man rules by even typing this) is: I'm totally lost when it comes to talking to women, especially attractive ones. I have no idea how to date - I've been with her since I was 21, pretty much my whole adult life. As one poster said: At the end of the day, I want someone to share my day with. I worry that I'll spend the rest of my life alone, that in fact there isn't someone out there for me. Not to mention the fact that involuntary celibacy is NOT something I enjoy either.

I guess I could have PM'd BBB or Neruda this, but I think I'd rather have it out in the open where it can see the light of day, with my lit name attached to it. At least here, in this thread, I can say what I need to say without judgement or reservation. In my dark days, I am thankful for the community here that keeps me entertained, even when I just lurk. Thanks everyone!!

I now return you to today's secrets :)

I agree - that totally sucks. But you know what? I bet when you find a woman who is right for you, you will find it hard to STOP talking to each other! And it will happen, if you just keep yourself open to finding love again. :rose:
 
I'm a Christian, too, and I won't go back to my church because it wants to exclude people I love. If you don't want my friends/family, then you don't want me either. I was contemplating not being godfather for my namesake nephew because of this issue. I'm going for him and his parents with the hope that by the time he is grown the debate on this issue will look like Birmingham Alabama in 1963.

Amen brother preach it.
 
Thanks to...

Everyone who has taken the time to give me their support here or by PM. It gives me hope that there is life and love out there and that maybe, just maybe, there is someone out there for me.

I knew there was a reason why I continue to browse the stories and forums here on Lit (well, besides the obvious fact that I'm a horny guy). The guys and ladies here have been nothing but awesome, and the support I've received speaks to their character. Thank you everyone!!

Ok - more secrets, please :)
 
I'm a Christian, too, and I won't go back to my church because it wants to exclude people I love. If you don't want my friends/family, then you don't want me either. I was contemplating not being godfather for my namesake nephew because of this issue. I'm going for him and his parents with the hope that by the time he is grown the debate on this issue will look like Birmingham Alabama in 1963.

That's the worst thing I think churches do. If they think someone is doing wrong, then they should want them to be where they can helped. You don't have to accept everything people do, but you should accept the people. There's not one person in any church who hasn't done something wrong in their life. Church is not a country club for saints, it's a hospital for sinners.
 
Somehow I got so far behind on this thread! I think I'm caught up, but not sure if I missed anything. Thought I would add my two cents on a few of the discussion questions. :)

I have submitted two secrets, only one made the cut to be posted, and it didn't receive any comments. I submitted them because I thought they were fun and wanted to share. Both are something I would never tell people in real life, so it was fun to tell someone. Both were light hearted and hopefully sexy, so nothing exactly shocking for lit.

I have seen/met a few famous people.. I saw a president in person when I was in a parade when I was about 13.

In my early 20s I worked as a photographer. One of the gigs I did annually was photographing a fundraiser with the Detroit Red Wings. I was taking souvenir photos for the guests. For each group of guests I was supposed to make sure the celebrity they were paired with was in the middle. Now, I am not a sports fan- at all- so even though I was face-to-face photographing these professional athletes, I had no idea who was a celebrity or who was just a guest. It made for some awkward moments, but I got through it, hopefully not offending any egos.

There have been some awesomely good secrets and some very touching secrets as well, I wish everyone the best in their situations. ((hugs)) Keep the secrets coming, and keep out the good work Neruda, BBB, and Kudram too!!
 
F, no age given

I had a relationship with a man for a while which consisted of cybering, phone sex, and the occasional hot motel rendezvous. He had told me he had another woman who used to be a FWB and who had moved to another country. They had phone sex about once every couple of months. One night he called me and told me he was going to call her and wanted me to listen in. So we did a three-way call and he got her on the line. I listened to them talk and moan and finally cum, all the time getting more and more turned on myself. She hung up and he asked me if it had made me wet to hear them. I said it had....long story short, we had our own, er....."conversation" then
 
Female, 37.
While we're on the subject of churches, I work for one & have had sex a number of times in various places in the building, both with my husband & my ex. When I'm at work it gives me a thrill when I do work stuff in places I've orgasmed!

Sex in church is great.

I remember in HS I had sex at a True Love Waits rally, while everyone else was busy exchanging purity rings.
 
Last edited:
That's the worst thing I think churches do. If they think someone is doing wrong, then they should want them to be where they can helped. You don't have to accept everything people do, but you should accept the people. There's not one person in any church who hasn't done something wrong in their life. Church is not a country club for saints, it's a hospital for sinners.

A church should be a hospital for those that need spiritual help, not a sanctuary for the self righteous.
 
Sex in church is great.

I remember in HS I had sex at a True Love Waits rally, while everyone else was nusy exchanging purity rings.
tumblr_lz9mh7GSbV1qe01sr.jpg


:D
 
Just to update everyone, I am back from my secluded beach camping portion of the trip. I am mildly sunburned pink over every square inch of my body save the soles of my feet and I don't remember the last time I felt this good.

I'm still in Texas, and will be visiting friends and family for the next two days.

I can't wait to sit with a whiskey and read every one of these posts.
 
Step-suck

I sucked on my step-brothers big cock and he sucked on mine. Nobody knows!
 
Just to update everyone, I am back from my secluded beach camping portion of the trip. I am mildly sunburned pink over every square inch of my body save the soles of my feet and I don't remember the last time I felt this good.

I'm still in Texas, and will be visiting friends and family for the next two days.

I can't wait to sit with a whiskey and read every one of these posts.

I am midly jealous but so glad to hear you had such a fantastic time.

Enjoy your whiskey
 
Sex in church is great.

I remember in HS I had sex at a True Love Waits rally, while everyone else was busy exchanging purity rings.

You sir, are my new hero!


Just to update everyone, I am back from my secluded beach camping portion of the trip. I am mildly sunburned pink over every square inch of my body save the soles of my feet and I don't remember the last time I felt this good.

I'm still in Texas, and will be visiting friends and family for the next two days.

I can't wait to sit with a whiskey and read every one of these posts.

Can't wait to have you back, glad your have fun, even though the sunburnt part sucks :D

I do think that would be the perfect way to catch up too!
 
I sucked on my step-brothers big cock and he sucked on mine. Nobody knows!

Well if that is true, that is some confession!

Why did you choose to post it out in the open though, and not anonymously



That is a question for everyone I guess.

Why would you post something anonymously on a forum that is already anonymous?

Are you like me afraid of your "lit reputation" or afraid someone in real life might find out your lit name?
 
Can't we be ashamed of our actions, even amongst our anonymous peers here on literotica? That might explain the confession I've made anonymously in this thread.
 
Can't we be ashamed of our actions, even amongst our anonymous peers here on literotica? That might explain the confession I've made anonymously in this thread.

I guess we very well can be ashamed yes.

In fact that might have something to do with my anonymity as well.
 
I am also wondering, how many people here have admitted to submitting a specific secret to friends on lit?

I know I have had a few very interesting conversations with people I trusted enough to share that information with.

I was even lucky enough to have the woman of my favorite secret reveal herself to me!

I am trying to figure out how much fun this thread created behind closed doors :D
 
Back
Top