Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobsgirl said:
Is this a farmer neighbor friend the young studly type or the older-than-Moses type? I bet he thought you were cute.

He is leaning toward the older-than-Moses...although, I think Moses has a few years on him ;) Yeah, he thinks I am ~ although, after today...maybe his opinion has changed!

bobsgirl said:
Tease, you're on spring break! Every time I've been here today, there you are! (And that's saying something--i've been wasting a lot of time here today. :eek: ) Not that you're wasting time, of course... :rose:

I think I have actually done a good job not spending all day here (like I'm sure to be doing on my non-busy vacation days, lol). I accomplished things today: Cleaned the house, finally got rid of my old washer & dryer and couch and recliner (farmer guy took them for his son). I went into town, ran errands, got great Easter clearance deals, the refrigerator & cupboards are not bare anymore, and ohhhh...filed my tax extension! The most exciting thing of all is that I FINALLY got wireless internet access! :nana:

How was your day? :)

Last edited:
pleasteasme said:
He is leaning toward the older-than-Moses...although, I think Moses has a few years on him ;) Yeah, he thinks I am ~ although, after today...maybe his opinion has changed!

I think I have actually done a good job not spending all day here (like I'm sure to be doing on my non-busy vacation days, lol). I accomplished things today: Cleaned the house, finally got rid of my old washer & dryer and couch and recliner (farmer guy took them for his son). I went into town, ran errands, got great Easter clearance deals, the refrigerator & cupboards are not bare anymore, and ohhhh...filed my tax extension! The most exciting thing of all is that I FINALLY got wireless internet access! :nana:

How was your day? :)

You beat me, sister. :eek:

I broke out my barely-used golf clubs and hit a few practice balls in the front yard. I was actually fairly satisfied with my level of suckitude.

EJFan said:
*grumble, grumble, grumble* :mad:

It is like a little slice of high speed heaven. It is even faster than the connection at school! :nana:

Ooops, am I gloating? ;)

pleasteasme said:
It is like a little slice of high speed heaven. It is even faster than the connection at school! :nana:

Ooops, am I gloating? ;)
Not that I want to turn this into a size thread (for we all know that bandwidth and connection speed are size issues in disguise, right?), but how fast is it?

Eilan said:
I broke out my barely-used golf clubs and hit a few practice balls in the front yard. I was actually fairly satisfied with my level of suckitude.

My mom used to do that. Made divots all over the front yard. I feel this contributed to their divorce. ;) (No, not really.)

bobsgirl said:
My mom used to do that. Made divots all over the front yard. I feel this contributed to their divorce. ;) (No, not really.)
Well, everyone knows that it's hell to live with someone who shanks the ball. ;)

midwestyankee said:
Not that I want to turn this into a size thread (for we all know that bandwidth and connection speed are size issues in disguise, right?), but how fast is it?

LOL! ;)

I went with the "cheaper" plan...receive at up to 768K and send at up to 256/K with 3 email accounts too!

Woohooo! :nana:

bobsgirl said:
Well, my hubby takes pride in a nice lawn, but he hasn't had one for at least 12 years. Must be the 60-odd trees.

If we get divorced, it won't be because I fucked up the lawn. :D

Scalywag said:
I have a some chips and a few avocados...I could make some guacomole (sp?). Or could always go the doritos route.
Better yet--get the guacamole flavored Doritos! :)

Scalywag said:
I have a some chips and a few avocados...I could make some guacomole (sp?). Or could always go the doritos route.
I just received a case of wine in the mail... anyone want a sip?

pleasteasme said:
Yep, yep, yep...I have the margarita mix & Cuervo...anyone want to bring chips and salsa?
is any ol' prick allowed to attend these festivites... or is it just for certain peoples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back