Men who love their nipples sucked

everything too rough is a turn-off...but everything gentle like licking, sucking or only softly caressing my breasts, especially when they look like on my avatar...is extremely arousing for me...

have to admit that your breasts look extremely soft and suckable...

I love having my nipples sucked and bitten while a lady slowly strokes my cock at the same time. Fun then when she rides and we take turns sucking and teasing each others nipples while taking a long slow ride. So very arousing!

I love having my nipples sucked and bitten while a lady slowly strokes my cock at the same time. Fun then when she rides and we take turns sucking and teasing each others nipples while taking a long slow ride. So very arousing!

mmmmhhh...sounds great...except the biting...:eek:

I wouldn't say that I love it...but if she starts doing it I'm not going to stop it either

This is brilliant to read!! Most of the guys i've been with have always claimed that their nipples do 'nothing for them'... which i found crazy?! So the question i wanna know is... do men really think enjoying nipple play is emasculating??

This is brilliant to read!! Most of the guys i've been with have always claimed that their nipples do 'nothing for them'... which i found crazy?! So the question i wanna know is... do men really think enjoying nipple play is emasculating??

I don't see how/why people would think it's emasculating...

mine are pierced and i really enjoy them being licked and sucked. Its not a necessity by any means but its great when it happens.

not at all...why should it be? I freely admit that this (nipple- & breastplay) is what I enjoy most. I guess I am a bit extreme, because I even love my breasts to look feminine, but apart from that they are just erotically sensitive...and I wouldn't want to miss that...

as another point I should have mentioned, my OL:rose: really likes playing with my nipples. nothing like the combined hand/blow jobs and nipple teasing she give me!

My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.

My hubby's th same :devil:

Very sexy thread. My BF is also turned on when I play with his nipples. I was under the impression most guys were not so into it, but who knows? I see evidence here to suggest it may be more common, and find that yummy. :)

Very sexy thread. My BF is also turned on when I play with his nipples. I was under the impression most guys were not so into it, but who knows? I see evidence here to suggest it may be more common, and find that yummy. :)

sometimes my wife wants me to lay on my side, my arms framing my breasts, so they become fuller, then she gives them a massage, which already is a huge turn-on, and then suckles me until I am completely helpless with arousal...and then she squeezes her boobs around my throbbing cock, well knowing, that I can't hold back then for long...she loves it when I am entirely at her mercy...mhhhhhh

Youth and inexperience?

My nipples are my weakness. They are connected right to my cock, it seems. I've never tell my lovers about this. I let them find out for themselves. It feels so electric when touched and when they realize how it makes me feel. (My ex-wife had great tits and awesome, always hard nipples but they weren't sensitive at all and she was amazed when she discovered how sensitive mine were.)

In my mid-20s, I was dating a woman who liked to explore different scenarios. Early on, before we fucked, she wanted us to strip naked, kneel in front of each other and all we could do was kiss, touch fingers to fingers and touch nipples to nipples. The erotic nature of this and the restraint to not do more was incredible. But after 20 minutes when she lightly brushed her nipples across mine a few times, I lost it and came, spraying cum across her stomach and pussy…which, in turn, set her off and she trembled and came, with us still kissing and me holding her up by our classed hands. Ah, the joys of youth.

Disappointment at it's finest...

Nipple Play

I have discovered that my right nipple is hooked to an amplification process.. playing or my wife sucking on that nipple drives me insane with lust. As I get close to cumming I beg her to suck and bite harder.....I love it. Sometimes when the pleasure pain thing is so powerful that my nipple is bruised and sore for a day or two afterwards..... It is so arousing....She knows my buttons and how to tweak them. The left one likes to be played with but the explosive arousal wiring is missing when compared to the right one.

I have discovered that my right nipple is hooked to an amplification process.. playing or my wife sucking on that nipple drives me insane with lust. As I get close to cumming I beg her to suck and bite harder.....I love it. Sometimes when the pleasure pain thing is so powerful that my nipple is bruised and sore for a day or two afterwards..... It is so arousing....She knows my buttons and how to tweak them. The left one likes to be played with but the explosive arousal wiring is missing when compared to the right one.

funny...for me it's both of them...and the breasts as well...

but anyway...it's still a bit disappointing for me that so few women ( and men!) accept the fact that some or even many men have sensitive nips and breasts...I mean we have inherited that from you!
We cannot nurse, but the sensitivity remains...and it is not unmanly...it is normal...and perhaps a revelation to you...try it out!

My nipples really don't do anything. They feel like just extra skin on my chest. I would love it if they affected me like the people in this thread are talking about but it's about the same as someone playing with my rib.

Btw

but anyway...it's still a bit disappointing for me that so few women ( and men!) accept the fact that some or even many men have sensitive nips and breasts...I mean we have inherited that from you!
We cannot nurse, but the sensitivity remains...and it is not unmanly...it is normal...and perhaps a revelation to you...try it out!

Def nothing wrong with a guy who has sensitive nipples my comment was in regards to guys who cum quickly....

Back