Public Humiliation - Shared Ideas

ImogenHart

Virgin
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Posts
17
Hey guys

My partner & I love public humiliation - well, he enjoys me suffering it, anyway - but we are low on ideas, and also of course wary of ensuring that it doesn't cause offence to the public.

We've tried various forms of nudity, no bra/knickers and so on, and bare feet is a popular one, especially in muddy parks and so on.

Sadly we've got to the point of running out of ideas, so I'm coming cap in hand to the forum for help!

Will happily post feedback/results of any suggestions we take on board.

Immy
 
you go to a bar or cafe sit at a table ,away from the main stream of peeps but still where peeps can see you .Your partner tells you to remove your bra ,you have to do so sitting at the table ,when its off and folded on the table ,he tells you to take off your panties ,then lay them beside your bra ,oh you have to wear a blouse with buttons ,he tells you to undo the first 3 or 4 buttons ,but not undone all the way ,then he talls you to show him your tits you so discertly but then he summons the wait person to order new drinks and he/she can also see you tits.ant your under wear on the table ,then he tells you to stand facing him and lift your skirt to show him your pussy then he tells you to turn around lift your skirt and show him your ass .believe me if anybody is watching they will love it unless your sitting close to some tight ass puritans so you pick a cool place where the others are cool as well .My partner and I have done this a lot ,she loves embarasing me ,ti gets both our pussys soaking wet and we go home and have the best sex
 
unless your sitting close to some tight ass puritans so you pick a cool place where the others are cool as well
And how.

Problem with public humiliation? Is it's non consensual for the public. I am a kinky fuck, but I do not wish to be witness to your sex life. If I did, I'd be in your bedroom in the first place... ;)

There are cool places where you can do this, keep it there.
 
It's good to have an active fantasy life.

Now on my home planet, bars are good for mild stuff because there won't be kids around, but generally people aren't excited about rando skank panties folded next to the spot they're picking up their Sapphire Tonics. And the wait staff are not being tipped enough not to get you bounced and possibly sent downtown needlessly.

I like making women dress outside their comfort zones. That's not always about being bare - for some women it might be looking really no-makeup, or whatever they consider cheap and way too much makeup, or dowdy and bland.... or wrong in some way. Watch the reactions white workout shoes will get when you have to wear them with nylons and a short skirt.
 
Last edited:
It's all about the person being humiliated. No matter what incredibly humiliating thing you can imagine, there are thousands of people out there for whom that very thing would be the most fun they'd had in weeks.

I know someone who is obsessively concerned with the quality of her makeup. We're not in a relationship but I've often thought that it would be a blast to take her to the best restaurant in town, demand that she turn over her lipstick just before we exit our parked car, and then insist on a blow-job that would ruin her makeup for all to see as we dine. For her, that would be immensely humiliating, but I can easily imagine others for whom it wouldn't be much of a big deal at all.
 
It's good to have an active fantasy life.

Now on my home planet, bars are good for mild stuff because there won't be kids around, but generally people aren't excited about rando skank panties folded next to the spot they're picking up their Sapphire Tonics. And the wait staff are not being tipped enough not to get you bounced and possibly sent downtown needlessly.

I like making women dress outside their comfort zones. That's not always about being bare - for some women it might be looking really no-makeup, or whatever they consider cheap and way too much makeup, or dowdy and bland.... or wrong in some way. Watch the reactions white workout shoes will get when you have to wear them with nylons and a short skirt.

My most recent episode of"public humiliation" involved being invited to a casual event, and told to dress "to compete with the 20 year old who had a crush on him".

It didn't work, because I don't compete with 20 year olds... Men who want that can have it; I bring way more to the table than anyone 20(+) years my junior. So I did my thing, dressed appropriately, and enjoyed my(non-humiliated)self.

(It wasn't one of my long-term partners.)

The whole "zomg... Go braless!" would be annoying, not humiliating. "Wear something cheap/wrongly sized" would be torture. Suggest either outsude of a social setting (ie: to work), and my submissiveness will be brought into question. lol
 
The whole "zomg... Go braless!" would be annoying, not humiliating. "Wear something cheap/wrongly sized" would be torture. Suggest either outsude of a social setting (ie: to work), and my submissiveness will be brought into question. lol

So is it safe to say that being told to go to K-Mart to buy a set of day-glo bra and panties with only a $10 bill to use might qualify? ;)
 
I was once sent to Walmart wearing gnarly sweatpants, flipflops, and an 80s style side ponytail to purchase a box of giant condoms, some hemorrhoidal ointment, and some cheap skanky panties. That was humiliating enough. What an embarrassing surprise it was to open my purse during checkout to find a piece of paper with a smiley face on it where my wallet should have been. Mortifying! You could try something like that.
 
And how.

Problem with public humiliation? Is it's non consensual for the public. I am a kinky fuck, but I do not wish to be witness to your sex life. If I did, I'd be in your bedroom in the first place... ;)

There are cool places where you can do this, keep it there.

yeah I did say to be discrete you can do a lot of things in public and do it so others dont see ,and if ouy dont like what you see dont look
 
And how.

Problem with public humiliation? Is it's non consensual for the public. I am a kinky fuck, but I do not wish to be witness to your sex life. If I did, I'd be in your bedroom in the first place... ;)

There are cool places where you can do this, keep it there.

I'm sure Stella they can find some really, what was that you called me once, skeevy bar full of dirty old men, or not so old, to play but they surely won't be very safe!
 
Well, I may be a little late to the party here.. but gonna toss this out anyway ;)

My sub is male, so you may have to tweak these a bit.

One is, I like to make him drive me while his equipment out so there is a chance to be seen. Usually I have him tied in some fashion (his equipment, we enjoy cbt) or sporting a fancy cockring of some sort.

This one was extreme by some standards, but I have dumped ice or a drink down the front of his pants out in the city making him walk like that for blocks until we reached the car (where I had mercifully stashed him extra clothes!). The looks are priceless! Especially if it was just ice on a hot day that is in his pants/underwear and starts to melt as we walk along, soaking his pants a little at a time.. prolonged humiliation.. how much time of the ice experience he can take is just an added bonus :)

One of my personal favorites - SHOPPING! I took him to a neighboring town (since we live in a more "tight knit", everybody knows everybody town) and took him to a pet shop where I started trying on collars & leashes on him. If children came around (which none did) we have a cover story about his neck being about the size of our dog. For adults, we let them guess. And one couple actually started helping me pick out some fun things for him, including a cat collar.. that we couldn't try on in that store ;) lol The finally was when I took him to one of those machines to buy a tag for the collar that has a special msg on it.. and he had to take it thru the pay line - where of course they always read them. This also works well in a $1 store type place or sex shop excursions, though they are harder to shock, of course. But some of the customers aren't. No public sex required! Their imaginations do all the work!

New here, so hope this posting is ok. Just a few fun items! Do with them as you will!
 
Public humiliation is hard, because as Stella said it is non consensual, and I don't think 'get over it' or whatnot is fair to other people. It means coming up with something humiliating to the sub, but not as obvious to the people around you (unless, of course, you are at something like a kinky restaurant or something like that)....

Some of the ideas I have seen/had done to me:

-Obviously, being forced to wear clothing that isn't appropriate for the age group...for a middle aged man, wearing hip hop gear, for example, For a woman, wearing something a young woman might wear, or if you really wanted to do it, something a young girl might wear (like my little pony wear or something)..though that one can be problematic, because it can get creepy if too authentic, too much like underage sex kind of fetish rather then humiliation.

Especially fun, if the woman is usually either very much a comfy dresser, or likes to be somewhat well put together, make her dress like someone from Jersey shore or the "housewives of NJ"

-If a woman likes manicured nails, making her get nails in some really foul color (I know young women these days kind of go for that look, the urban decay brand look), that look like the paint on old volvos or something (bile orange, toxic waste dump blue-greem, etc).

-If you go out to dinner someplace, forbid her to speak, order everything for her and if the wait person tries to talk with her, talk for her. Likewise, after the food comes, make her sit there with her hands in her lap, neither eating or drinking, until you have eaten a good portion of your meal. You also could cut up her food and serve it to her, depends on the place...both have been done to me, and to me it was humiliating (and even harder, because I generally hate humiliation, it was a form of punishment).

-If dressed somewhat formally, make her wear hose or stockings with very visible runs in them.....

-Get her some temporary tattoos, like if she is wearing a low cut dress, something sexy on the exposed portion, or a temporary 'tramp stamp', make her wear a top that barely reaches the top of her pants/skirt, and find ways to have her bend over to expose it (course, if she is into that, well, then won't exactly work...)....

-Order some mu-mu's from the vermont country store or the like, and have her wear those when out running errands or whatever (only problem with that, she may like them, some women do......like my wife *lol*).

-As others have noted, for some women, going into a store and buying a big box of condoms and lube might be humiliating. Even better, have her buy them with you behind her in line, and comment "I guess you are all set for your big date tonight ma'am"....

-Have her dress slutty (or a him, works great, too) and take them to an adult boutique or bookstore, have them go in (and you follow, for safety) , and ask the person in the store for their selection of the biggest dildos and vibrators, and tell her to respond with each one they show "I don't think that is big enough for me"...don't let on you are with her, be nearby, and every time she says that, look at her lasciviously so the clerk sees it, as if you are some perv or something.

Don't know if any of these will work, but some of my suggestions
 
I second having your partner order for you in a restaurant. If I'm humiliating her just for my own enjoyment I simply order for her, if I'm humiliating her because she's been a brat I'll order something I know she's not crazy about and won't let her speak until she's finished a certain amount. I'll talk to her, at her, but she can't respond.

It's fun to be condescending to her in public, and since she's incredibly quick and intelligent she starts squirming because she has a retort on her tongue that she simply can't use. We have a great banter, so I'll get one going and gradually become more and more belittling until she realizes she better bite her tongue rather than respond (or even better, she speaks without thinking and I get to punish her).

More along the condescending vein, though, "good girl" drives her crazy, as well as describing her hobbies/job/interests as "sweet" or "cute." I have absolutely no problem with coming off like an asshole in public or mixed company, so if she says something bratty or bitchy I'll say "what did you just say me?" and when she tries to backtrack I make her repeat it. Then I ask "was that a smart thing to say to me?" If she says no I say "no what" and then she has to say "no that wasn't a smart thing to say to you." (She's since caught onto the last part and speaks in full sentences now in these situations). All of this is hushed, of course, you don't want to make a scene or bother other people, but the thought that someone could overhear is mortifying to her, and if someone looks over she turns bright red.

Sometimes I'll bring her into a store or on an errand with me just to tell her, in earshot of other people, "go wait for me in the car" or "go wait for me outside."

At home, whether people are over or not, she's embarrassed when I send her off to the bedroom because she's "trying my patience." Other times when people are over at our place I'll tell her to go to the bedroom and get undressed and wait for me, as if it's all she's good for. With these ones you need to be careful about who witnesses it. We have some friends we would never do this in front of, and other friends that see it fairly regularly.

When we have parties she plays hostess, spending half the party fetching food and drinks for people. Before the first guests arrive I fuck her throat and come on her chest and rub it in -- all night she worries that somebody will notice. Sometimes I'll cut her off (alcohol-wise) or say "go into the kitchen and eat something before you have another drink."

I have two very good friends that don't even bat an eye anymore when I put her over my knee and spank her, and one friend who plays a huge part in our (my) humiliation games simply by being there when I do or say certain things to her.

A lot of these ideas obviously have more of an emotional impact than many others so you (and your dom) need to be very careful. For my wife, being forced to dress down or wear stockings with runs or have her hair messed up would be much more damaging than if I were to belittle her endlessly in front of a big audience. So as others have said it depends on what works for you.

Good luck and have fun.
 
Not technically nude, but I remember seeing a young lady once at the beach wearing a super thin white cotton tee shirt with no bra. It was hot and she was a little sweaty and there was just enough hint of "see through" to leave no doubt that she was bra-less. Still, technically not public nudity.

Then there are the super short "Daisy Duke" cut off jeans that leave a lot of ass cheek showing. Again, not technically public nudity but a lot of people will be looking.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of women who would get off on those things and just feel sexy rather than humiliated. For those types, perhaps wearing something that looks Amish. ;)
 
My husband has threatened to put me over his knee and take my panties down and spank my ass in the middle of the mall regardless of who is watching if i do not remember to keep a check on my sassy mouth...believe me just the threat of that is enough to ensure i watch what i say ....if i do appear to forget i get the "look" and he will add "do you want to be taken to he mall?" and thats it im sooooooooo well behaved!!!! thing is im not sure if he actually would(he has never publicy punished me or humiliated me in any way though he has no issues with punishments in privacy) so i cant take that chance!!!
 
It's good to have an active fantasy life.

Now on my home planet, bars are good for mild stuff because there won't be kids around, but generally people aren't excited about rando skank panties folded next to the spot they're picking up their Sapphire Tonics. And the wait staff are not being tipped enough not to get you bounced and possibly sent downtown needlessly.

I like making women dress outside their comfort zones. That's not always about being bare - for some women it might be looking really no-makeup, or whatever they consider cheap and way too much makeup, or dowdy and bland.... or wrong in some way. Watch the reactions white workout shoes will get when you have to wear them with nylons and a short skirt.

I like the way you think. I'm Helen. Let's talk.
 
Grrhphm....I have this urge to kill people who bump old threads for nothing.
 
Last edited:
My husband has threatened to put me over his knee and take my panties down and spank my ass in the middle of the mall regardless of who is watching if i do not remember to keep a check on my sassy mouth...believe me just the threat of that is enough to ensure i watch what i say ....if i do appear to forget i get the "look" and he will add "do you want to be taken to he mall?" and thats it im sooooooooo well behaved!!!! thing is im not sure if he actually would(he has never publicy punished me or humiliated me in any way though he has no issues with punishments in privacy) so i cant take that chance!!!
You and he would be arrested for indecent behavior. But the fantasy of it all is a lot of fun, isn't it?

unknooown's post reminds me that what we do can look a hell of a lot like abuse. The key is consent.
 
So is it safe to say that being told to go to K-Mart to buy a set of day-glo bra and panties with only a $10 bill to use might qualify? ;)

One of those genius "know your target" sort of challenges.

I had this flash mental picture of her trying in vain to discreetly adjust a cheap bra whilst in public. Priceless!
 
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been more popular.

I'm interested in this, so if anyone want's to contact me privately at first...
 
You can do a lot, and not get caught. Or getting in trouble with the cops. For starters, you can't walk someone around naked, for most people, this isn't France. You will become arrested. Trust me I tried that in a car a few times and always got caught.

With me sense I'm a loner, and I'm single I try things with myself. I got mad at this prick last night. Because I sent him a Vanilla looking picture of myself, it wasn't what he wanted. So I got pissed. Rather then cry about it like most insecure women do, I left him a message that said, "Oh it's cool, your getting back with your ex g/f, I hope you have loads of screaming children togeather, good luck player!"

That was it, he had nothing to say after that text.

So after that I decided to do three simple things with my day off. I put on trashy tight jeans, long boots, and dressed up, "half way hot!" not all the way hot, just half-assed hot. Kindof like a crack whore, but a real one, not the fake kind that wear the stupid skirts and get caught. The wonderful thing about me is I don't give a flying fuck what people think about my outfit. I walked 2 miles to go shopping and got four honks!

And believe it or not, it was embaressing, yet fun. I strolled into blockbuster after I bought naughty underware, bought some movies, ignored the nerds because they didn't bother to ask me if I needed help finding anything, and I left.

Fun day. I know it's not thrilling people. But it's fun to put on something wacky, and out there and cheer people up. You can't get arrested in public if your sober, and acting normal. No matter how stupid your outfit looks, or says about you.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top