Yes. 10 22.22%
No. 35 77.78%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #76
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adre View Post
Its an opinion that strikes me as valid. I dont need to verify an opinion. Piss off.
Okay, thanks for verifying that. It was unclear, since you just said it "Rings true."

Exception: I am not interested in being solicited by men on the internet who "Always wanted to fuck a tranny." Don't bother asking, the answer is already No.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:17 AM   #77
patient1
Mr. Cheyenne

It's looking less likely to me today.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:40 AM   #78
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Kim just canceled tomorrow's meet with Park and threatened to cancel the Tromp meet.

No reconciliation. No peace, no prize.

Sad.

Old 05-16-2018, 03:46 AM   #79
bobb_sledd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Kim just canceled tomorrow's meet with Park and threatened to cancel the Tromp meet.

Sad.
Kim will be back to the table. His mountain collapsed, his people are starving, and China has read him the riot act. At this point, he's not left with many viable options.

Old 05-16-2018, 04:09 AM   #80
WoundedKnee
Loves Spam

He's just negotiating.

Old 05-16-2018, 04:42 AM   #81
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedKnee View Post
He's just negotiating.
Negotiating. With China. Twice, recently. No gringos allowed. Are you calmer?

Old 05-16-2018, 05:01 AM   #82
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobb_sledd View Post
Kim will be back to the table.
Is that a prophecy?

It's not a no peace, no prize situation. There is no Nobel Prize for Participation. They don't award it for being President when peace (Allegedly) breaks out. The Nobel committee doesn't even convene until September. He has not been Nominated. His Cronies on Fox and Friends can NOT, under any circumstances, nominate him.

Fake News, Sad.

He's not going to win an Academy Award for Avengers: Infinity War, either. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

Exception: I am not interested in being solicited by men on the internet who "Always wanted to fuck a tranny." Don't bother asking, the answer is already No.

Last edited by psiberzerker : 05-16-2018 at 05:08 AM.

Old 05-16-2018, 06:13 AM   #83
magicalmoments
Literotica Guru

Do you think Trump realises that he is being played?

Old 05-16-2018, 06:20 AM   #84
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments View Post
Do you think his aides let him know he's being played? Or is only happy news fed him, beyond what he sees on Faux?

Old 05-16-2018, 10:48 AM   #85
WoundedKnee
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments View Post
He had to deal with organized crime in working at home and with corrupt governments in foreign countries.
I think he knows the ways of thugs better than a lot of people here, who simply want him impeached and do nothing but incessantly carp on him.
Hell, maybe that's even why he knew how to dispatch Secretary Clinton.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:53 AM   #86
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post

Sad.
All that's left is the military destruction of the North Korean military and its nuclear capability.
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."

Old 05-16-2018, 10:57 AM   #87
HisArpy
Loose canon extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiberzerker View Post
Is that a prophecy?

It's not a no peace, no prize situation. There is no Nobel Prize for Participation. They don't award it for being President when peace (Allegedly) breaks out. The Nobel committee doesn't even convene until September. He has not been Nominated. His Cronies on Fox and Friends can NOT, under any circumstances, nominate him.

Fake News, Sad.

He's not going to win an Academy Award for Avengers: Infinity War, either. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.
Hey, welcome back to the conversation.

I have no idea what will eventually happen but I predicted something like this would occur. Kim is not a "rational actor" and so far has had powerful friends in his corner. But, I believe his friends aren't as interested in helping him as they used to be so this latest snit probably isn't going very far. Look for a partial reversal on the Singapore meeting where Kim says he'll attend IF ________ (insert X thing that Kim wants here).

This is probably because the US didn't reciprocate in return for the release of the 2 men last week. Kim probably expected some concession or gift or something and didn't get it.

My Literotica stories

Old 05-16-2018, 11:45 AM   #88
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisArpy View Post
Hey, welcome back to the conversation.

I have no idea what will eventually happen but I predicted something like this would occur. Kim is not a "rational actor" and so far has had powerful friends in his corner. But, I believe his friends aren't as interested in helping him as they used to be so this latest snit probably isn't going very far. Look for a partial reversal on the Singapore meeting where Kim says he'll attend IF ________ (insert X thing that Kim wants here).

This is probably because the US didn't reciprocate in return for the release of the 2 men last week. Kim probably expected some concession or gift or something and didn't get it.
Trump should have sent him a box of steaks.

Old 05-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #89
HisArpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Trump should have sent him a box of steaks.
I'd have sent him the whole cow of Kobe beef, still moo-ing, with a note:

"Thanks for letting the prisoners go. Here, go have a cow."

My Literotica stories

Old 05-16-2018, 04:09 PM   #90
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Okay, but on the same point, Goldboy hasn't been a rational actor in this transpacific pissing match, either. So far, he's dared him to nuke Guam, made sideways racial slurs alluding to dick size, then turned around to take credit for it when other people de-escalated the situation, because he happened to be in the room at the time.

That's not promoting peace, and there's no participation prize from the Nobel committee. He's not winning a Pulitzer Prize in Journalism for his tweets, either. He has done nothing but promote Nuclear War, hug a Korean boy, and pat himself on the back so far.

And again, he can't even be nominated until September.

Let me see the lasting peace, and then they can start handing out medals. He's campaigning for President in a midterm year too. He's not going to be winning that either.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:19 PM   #91
HisArpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiberzerker View Post
Okay, but on the same point, Goldboy hasn't been a rational actor in this transpacific pissing match, either. So far, he's dared him to nuke Guam, made sideways racial slurs alluding to dick size, then turned around to take credit for it when other people de-escalated the situation, because he happened to be in the room at the time.

That's not promoting peace, and there's no participation prize from the Nobel committee. He's not winning a Pulitzer Prize in Journalism for his tweets, either. He has done nothing but promote Nuclear War, hug a Korean boy, and pat himself on the back so far.

And again, he can't even be nominated until September.

Let me see the lasting peace, and then they can start handing out medals. He's campaigning for President in a midterm year too. He's not going to be winning that either.
It almost sounds like you WANT him to fail and for NK to nuke something just so you can point your finger and say "I told you so."

What's interesting is that Trump sounds nutzo but if you look at everything he's doing, it actually IS rational.

If I want to make a deal buying a car, I don't start off with the price I want to pay. I start with something much lower and wait for the dealer's response. Which is 10% above his advertised price for the car because he knows how this game is played too.

From there, we work our way to the middle where the dealer gets less than he wants and I get to pay the price I wanted to pay in the first place. Or we both walk away.

Trump wants NK to de-nuke. He makes idiotic sounding initial offerings and waits for Kim to respond. Kim replies by saying he'll blow the world to kingdom come. Trump makes more idiotic sounding offers but add a carrot or two. Kim says, "Hmmm, tasty carrot. But I'm still gonna blow SK off the map." Another carrot and Kim is now, "ok, let's talk."

It sounds crazy, but that's actually the way deals are made in the business world. It's NOT the way treaties are usually made in the world of International POLITICS. But, since the regular way of doing things wasn't working, why not try something different?

Remember, Kim is not a rational actor. You can't deal with him as if he were a rational actor. To get a deal you have to do something different.

My Literotica stories

Old 05-16-2018, 05:47 PM   #92
IrezumiKiss
Literotica Guru

Talking

Quote:
It almost sounds like you WANT him to fail and for NK to nuke something just so you can point your finger and say "I told you so."
That's funny because that's exactly what everyone who was contra to Obama wanted to happen with him!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 05-16-2018, 07:10 PM   #93
HisArpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
That's funny because that's exactly what everyone who was contra to Obama wanted to happen with him!
I thought Obama's policies short sighted, underhanded, and without much merit in the way of peace, liberty, or societal advancement. That said, I didn't want someone to nuke the world in order to make him look bad. I don't think you can find anyone sane who did.

My Literotica stories

Old 05-16-2018, 07:23 PM   #94
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

I'd hold off on the Nobel Prize. Trump may still have to nuke North Korea.
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."

Old 05-16-2018, 07:32 PM   #95
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It sounds crazy, but...
No, it's just crazy. Daring a petulant child to "Do it," and calling him names never brokers peace. Only, instead of an internet discussion, it's two petulant children, one with nukes, and the other jealous of said nukes.

No, it doesn't seem like I want the pacific nuked. It doesn't sound crazy, they're both madmen, and you seem to think one of them is your friend, with nukes.

The mosquitoes voted for the swamp to be drained. That's it. No amount of circular logic is going to make him a genius, and you less of a fool for believing him.

As a matter of fact, I'll believe your expertise on negotiation just as soon as you demonstrate any capability of doing anything but escalate a discussion into a namecalling fight.

Last edited by psiberzerker : 05-16-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:42 PM   #96
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

It's not chicken, it's Global Thermonuclear War.

The only winning move is not to play.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:41 PM   #97
EllieTalbot
Fear the Spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Yay for strawmen!

Not Really from Nottingham,
Ellie

Old 05-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #98
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Just pulled out of the summit because the honorable Kim was saying mean things and calling people names.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/polit...rea/index.html

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 05-24-2018, 10:13 AM   #99
Wrong Element
Gibbest

God-some-people-are-gullible bump.

Edit: somebody beat me to the bump, but the gullible part eternally stands.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:15 AM   #100
bbvi
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
Just pulled out of the summit because the honorable Kim was saying mean things and calling people names.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/polit...rea/index.html
Great decision by StrongHorse Trump

Meet when its great for us, not when it isnt

FatBOI, will come back, BEGGING