Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-07-2018, 05:15 PM   #3201
PolyMale87
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothshavendad View Post
Ok, this just made my cock throb.
Saaaaame. I love how vividly you describe your body. Just thinking about you going for it and showing him how eager you are 😈

Old 05-07-2018, 05:38 PM   #3202
annaphallus
Virgin

I fantasize about being a public cum slut and servicing every man that wants to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass. I want them all to use me like their personal fuck toy.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #3203
Scotty13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaphallus View Post
I fantasize about being a public cum slut and servicing every man that wants to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass. I want them all to use me like their personal fuck toy.
Well now you've come to the right place. I can bet that there's at least a few of us that would be willing to make your dreams cum true😈😘🎉

==bdsmtest.org ==
100% Exhibitionist, 100% Switch, 100% Voyeur, 100% Rope bunny, 100% Non-monogamist, 75% Primal (Prey), 69% Experimentalist, 59% Primal (Hunter), 57% Owner, 56% Brat, 56% Dominant, 53% Submissive, 49% Rigger, 44% Daddy/Mommy, 41% Vanilla, 39% Age player, 35% Sadist, 33% Master/Mistress, 32% Pet, 21% Masochist, 14% Slave, 10% Boy/Girl, 1% Degradee, 1% Degrader.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:51 PM   #3204
Kim1980
Really Experienced

Dominant men.... while being married to a vanilla man

Old 05-07-2018, 05:56 PM   #3205
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim1980 View Post
Dominant men.... while being married to a vanilla man
Cum to daddy...

Old 05-07-2018, 07:13 PM   #3206
sw4fun
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothshavendad View Post
Cum to daddy...
So I have been fantasizing about one of my coworkers. She is an amazing 20something.

Just scheduled a 10 day work road trip with her in a couple months. Just the two of us. Holy sihit am I an trouble. I hope.

Open Casting Call

Active Roleplays
The Long Car Ride - wickedpen

Pyrate's Prize - BlondeAmbition4RP

Uncle is Plus One - seraph_nocturn

Giving in to Daddy - SannaBlonde82

Former Boss Submits - angelique127

The Long Layover - princesssexci

Sizzling Summer Sisters - jaynedixon

A Pleasure Serving You - rollplay36

New Role Play Seeking Partner
The Committed Mentor - Female, 18-20, Black, Modern

Too Crowded Cubicle - 2 Females (single/double writer), 20s & 30s, White, Modern

Roles Seeking Development Help
Wierd West - Female(s), Any Age, Any Race, Fantasy-Western

Communicate With Me
KIK ID: sw4fun1981
Team PM

Old 05-07-2018, 08:32 PM   #3207
Peaches89
Loves Spam

Thereís a bit of a list. Lol

Old 05-07-2018, 08:43 PM   #3208
Scotty13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches89 View Post
Thereís a bit of a list. Lol
I'd love to hear about it 😘

==bdsmtest.org ==
100% Exhibitionist, 100% Switch, 100% Voyeur, 100% Rope bunny, 100% Non-monogamist, 75% Primal (Prey), 69% Experimentalist, 59% Primal (Hunter), 57% Owner, 56% Brat, 56% Dominant, 53% Submissive, 49% Rigger, 44% Daddy/Mommy, 41% Vanilla, 39% Age player, 35% Sadist, 33% Master/Mistress, 32% Pet, 21% Masochist, 14% Slave, 10% Boy/Girl, 1% Degradee, 1% Degrader.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:47 PM   #3209
EyeStruggle
Really Really Experienced

About my wife with another man. For some reason the FANTASY drives me wild, but I think the REALITY would drive me mad...

Old 05-07-2018, 11:51 PM   #3210
WhisperwhatyouWant
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunthernehmen View Post
I just finished a meeting with the lady in question.

At one point, she commented that she liked hot pickles.

My dirty mind immediately made the obvious jump but I was good and said nothing. Her coworker was less merciful and made a comment. When the pickle lover realized what she said she went beet red LOL

In context, it was innocent (I think). Out of context... The thoughts that raced through my mind...
Now I've been in meetings where there is some banter and play on words. But the thing is it just ends there. I so wish some of the men in a position of power who sit in those meetings would pull me aside after the meeting, bend me over whatever office furniture they could find, tell me how much they've been fantasizing about me, then make me their fuck toy.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #3211
Bdm20
Literotica Guru

I fantasize about being in a hotel room with my wife along with a friend of hers and her husband. After a number of drinks and tokes, we start to fuck our respective spouses... and then the fun begins.

Old 05-08-2018, 01:37 AM   #3212
TabooNDdaddy
Virgin

Real life

Having my 19 yr old dau seduce my ex wife! I help

Old 05-08-2018, 01:53 AM   #3213
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooNDdaddy View Post
Having my 19 yr old dau seduce my ex wife! I help

It would never happen but I have had thoughts of coming home to find my wife embraced with one of her former (female) students...

Being Sexy is an Attitude, a Confidence, not a look, an outfit, not a size.

"Time spent on foreplay is seldom wasted".

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

** Always on the lookout for either a new SRP partner and/or naughty pm/email buddy! **

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 05-08-2018, 03:57 AM   #3214
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

This is one of my "Go To" masturbating fantasies, one of many!

Originally Posted by Kelleebabes View Post
Who do you fantasize about...that you shouldn't?...

I'm the only token straight woman in a crowd of lesbians friends who are in a female fastpitch softball league...After the season ends...it's a tradition to all head up to Clear Lake in our beautiful Mt. Hood National Forest for the annual end of the season camping trip...I thoroughly enjoy those camping trips...you see, I find that Iím very attracted to my good friend's partner, Dee The masculine way shes swags and talks, her male mannerisms...her Dom loving and protective ways...ohhh baby, I'm in lust...I wonder how she licks a pussy...how it would feel...

.Iím a self proclaimed natural flirt..., and like always, I shamelessly flirted with a lot of the hot women on those camping trips...my tent is pretty popular,.. they all want to seduce the straight click...I have so much fun teasing and flirting but, I find myself staring & fantasizing about Dee ...if she uses a strap-on, or if she finger fucks my friend Tina's pussy or if,... she uses a dildo or a vibrator ...Damn, I catch myself really wishing she'd to come up to me from be hide, put her strong arms around my big soft ample body..and she.take each 48DD tit in each one of her hands and pull me close to her body, with her mouth just inches from my ears, I feel her hot breath on the nape of my neck..ahhhh that drives me wild! my pussy would be aching, and creaming for some strange tongue... my head falls back, Dee grabs my long hair and twists it around her big strong pitcher's hand...and whips my head back with a snap ...and with a hard tug bring my ear to her lips...growling in my ear...she snarls while telling me all the nasty & kinky things she's wanted to do to me...
Alas, It never happened but, damn...I girl can dream!

My blood is alive...with many voices
that tells me...I am made of longing,
Rilke

Some women fear the fire
Some women simply become it

Playgrounder #330 I enjoy the company
of like minded people...come up to the playground and see me sometime...
Please visit BEST OF BABES...KELLEEBABES My favorite threads, posts & photos, come know me better
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1215571

Old 05-08-2018, 04:05 AM   #3215
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Who do you fantasize about...that you shouldn't?...

I'm the only token straight woman in a crowd of lesbians friends who are in a female fastpitch softball league...After the season ends...it's a tradition to all head up to Clear Lake in our beautiful Mt. Hood National Forest for the annual end of the season camping trip...I thoroughly enjoy those camping trips...you see, I find that Iím very attracted to my good friend's partner, Dee The masculine way shes swags and talks, her male mannerisms...her Dom loving and protective ways...ohhh baby, I'm in lust...I wonder how she licks a pussy...how it would feel...

.Iím a self proclaimed natural flirt..., and like always, I shamelessly flirted with a lot of the hot women on those camping trips...my tent is pretty popular,.. they all want to seduce the straight click...I have so much fun teasing and flirting but, I find myself staring & fantasizing about Dee ...if she uses a strap-on, or if she finger fucks my friend Tina's pussy or if,... she uses a dildo or a vibrator ...Damn, I catch myself really wishing she'd to come up to me from be hide, put her strong arms around my big soft ample body..and she.take each 48DD tit in each one of her hands and pull me close to her body, with her mouth just inches from my ears, I feel her hot breath on the nape of my neck..ahhhh that drives me wild! my pussy would be aching, and creaming for some strange tongue... my head falls back, Dee grabs my long hair and twists it around her big strong pitcher's hand...and whips my head back with a snap ...and with a hard tug bring my ear to her lips...growling in my ear...she snarls while telling me all the nasty & kinky things she's wanted to do to me...
Alas, It never happened but, damn...I girl can dream!
Thanks for sharing, very erotic

Being Sexy is an Attitude, a Confidence, not a look, an outfit, not a size.

"Time spent on foreplay is seldom wasted".

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

** Always on the lookout for either a new SRP partner and/or naughty pm/email buddy! **

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 05-08-2018, 07:50 AM   #3216
Ratchetman1982
Really Experienced

My smoking hot sister in law

Old 05-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #3217
mountainman7
Virgin

Whoops

Deleted

Last edited by mountainman7 : 05-16-2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Privacy

Old 05-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #3218
Jerseyshore
Literotica Guru

Surrendering to a loving vampire.......

Old 05-16-2018, 06:10 PM   #3219
tiny_tits
itty bitty

One of my Dad's business partners.
Married, has a son older than me.
Grey hair, but fit. Kinda cool. Got a nice boat.
He's flirted with me when no one is around- I always laugh and blush.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #3220
LaurieJG
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer036 View Post
who do you fantasize about that you shouldn't?
This is hard for me to say, but it's actually the reason I found this site. I'm married, late 20s, 3 kids. But I sort of slipped up right around my wedding and ever since I can't help but fantasize about other men. It has really been a problem for me. I want to be faithful to my husband (we are LDS) but I find myself getting involved with other men and can't seem to control it. Any one have ideas to help me?

Old 05-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #3221
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieJG View Post
This is hard for me to say, but it's actually the reason I found this site. I'm married, late 20s, 3 kids. But I sort of slipped up right around my wedding and ever since I can't help but fantasize about other men. It has really been a problem for me. I want to be faithful to my husband (we are LDS) but I find myself getting involved with other men and can't seem to control it. Any one have ideas to help me?
First of all,married with 3 kids? When do you have time to get involved with other men?

Old 05-16-2018, 08:51 PM   #3222
JoeG84
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieJG View Post
See if your husband would be open to roleplaying himself as another man. Roleplaying as your celebrity crush (everyone has one!) might be an easy gateway. From there you could see if the idea turns him on. If you've been lurking the forums you might have noticed some men are turned on by the thought of their wife with another man. The exact details of how you'd get to that question are hazy but with the roleplaying thing you might be able to casually stumble onto the topic.

I have actually roleplayed as my wife's celebrity crush before. I told her it was his cock inside her and I'd use phrases I know I'd heard him say before. It got her absolutely wild but I'm not sure we'd even go beyond that.

I'd say try to raise the subject or you'll never know.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:07 PM   #3223
ksmith475
Literotica Guru

Let's just say I'm a daddy's good girl

~krackhyweadkathy is back with a vengeance~
I do not skype- don't ask the answer will always be no

Old 05-16-2018, 09:23 PM   #3224
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

The bbw coworker whose 20-year-old daughter has been calling me daddy for some time now.

Yes, both!
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

Old 05-16-2018, 09:29 PM   #3225
jakelc
Literotica Guru

Definitely still the mother in law, after swimming with her this evening and seeing her in her new swimsuit my attraction hasnít faded one bit.