Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 04-11-2018, 06:33 AM   #126
luckyseven
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway12 View Post
What I like about nudism is that you get comfortable with your body. It's fun to break barriers down like that as nudity is a huge equalizer.

You forget about being naked after a few minutes....that is until you see someone there with their clothes on.
“Social nudity” is on the increase, as people are far less hung up these days about seeing others naked, or being seen naked by others. After all, it’s just a body – we all have one – and they are all very different, just as our faces differ greatly from one another … so why are some people still hung up about it? Perhaps because we’ve been hiding our bodies away for so long!

Being naked in the company of others helps people’s perception of what constitutes a healthy body – it’s okay to have wobbly bits and be different from those abnormal celebrity bodies! So put an end to hiding away your naked form and thinking it is shameful – and instead commit to doing something to about respecting your body and improving your self-esteem.

I love being nude and have met many friends who also shed their clothes.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:07 PM   #127
HomerSimpson123
Literotica Guru

I'm not generally a fan of cross-posting, but a Cmnm thread has been started in the GLBT board. I'm guessing some people here could enrich that thread.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #128
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

I like it, I don't love it, but it really depends on what she's wearing. In terms of success/failure. It makes it a bit trickier, with so many clothes in the way. However, so does Bondage, and I love that.

Exception: I am not interested in being solicited by men on the internet who "Always wanted to fuck a tranny." Don't bother asking, the answer is already No.

Old 04-25-2018, 02:05 AM   #129
Tyr51
Really Experienced

I knew that CMNF was something that really turned me on.... I didn't know it was enough of a thing to get its own acronym!

Man, I wish I knew where some of those animated gifs came from - I'd like to finish watching some of those scenes!

Old 05-14-2018, 12:28 PM   #130
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru

last weekend

just a quick update from a party we went to this past weekend.... the theme was cfnm with the emphasis on nm for the viewing pleasure of the women. maybe eight to ten couples and the guys all stripped down during the course of the evening. the hostess is more into the domme thing and used her hubby and another nm as a prop for her and our enjoyment. i think some of the guys winced during some of the evening when she was a bit more "aggressive". overall i do enjoy cfnm but not in the bdsm format, just making naked guys do things!

Old 05-14-2018, 11:34 PM   #131
JimAner
Experienced

Just being used as a naked sex object for the pleasure of women gets me going. We always had a strip down game of some kind during which the women took our clothing; it made the whole process more fun than just taking off your clothing. While there was always some light spanking, or perhaps not so light, heavy sm was voluntary. Any form of sex, whether is was beating off in front of the whole group, having sex with whichever woman decided she wanted to have sex with you, or being the model of some sex toy the women wanted to see in action, was not optional. You had to do it.

Old 05-15-2018, 02:12 AM   #132
psiberzerker
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeytangofoxtrot View Post
i do enjoy cfnm but not in the bdsm format, just making naked guys do things!
That's Domination, and Discipline. The 2 Ds in BDSM. You don't have to do the Bondage, or Sadomasochism for it to be BDSM. Just like you don't have to be Trans to be LGBTI. It's inclusive, not exclusive.

Exception: I am not interested in being solicited by men on the internet who "Always wanted to fuck a tranny." Don't bother asking, the answer is already No.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:11 PM   #133
JimAner
Experienced

Yes, I have been at parties where there was no sex (other than being ogled, groped, and discussed)at all and certainly no S/M, but it was clearly domination. You gave up control of your body and did what you were told to do. I might be told to serve drinks with full knowledge that I would be fondled as I did it.

Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM   #134
Erosfan
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimAner View Post
Just being used as a naked sex object for the pleasure of women gets me going. We always had a strip down game of some kind during which the women took our clothing; it made the whole process more fun than just taking off your clothing. While there was always some light spanking, or perhaps not so light, heavy sm was voluntary. Any form of sex, whether is was beating off in front of the whole group, having sex with whichever woman decided she wanted to have sex with you, or being the model of some sex toy the women wanted to see in action, was not optional. You had to do it.
Like you, being used as a naked sex object is what I enjoy most.

Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #135
base10
Literotica Guru

As a dominant guy, I prefer the flit, CMNF, but I love the power dynamic of one side clothed, the other naked.

Incredibly powerful and wonderful.

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #136
JimAner
Experienced

There is something actually very powerful about being able to give up power and become the object of desire. Not having to be the one doing all the work of getting a woman to have sex with me is liberating. Being "forced" to eat pussy is a lot of fun. It's also a major ego boost to be treated as a sexual object. If it were constant and the only thing that I was, I would understand why women object, but at parties where I have agreed to do it, it is great. Being at a nude party is the only time I can assume that I will be getting sex more often than I can handle it. I have been made to cum so many times at parties (10 times in three hours at one) that I didn't want to even think about sex for the next two days.