Photo Tributes

When a pretty lady asks for a tribute, she deserves to get one. So Kayla, this tribute is for you.

I’ve checked out your pictures Kayla since you first started posting, so I was excited when you asked for a tribute. It was a perfect chance to have a hot jack off session looking at your long sexy legs.

A sexy lady like you Kayla should get a huge load, so I saved my cum up for 3 days. Even had to turn my girl friend down for sex, as I wanted all my cum to go to you.

I spend about 2 hours jacking off, working up my load, reading all your posts, looking over all your photos, till I found the one I liked best – you in that sexy red dress, slutty hot high heels on, legs so long and smooth and kissable.

I printed that picture out, taped it to the wall, and got ready to give you my big wet cum load.

My cock was swollen, hard, and throbbing as I dripped some lube onto the head. I moaned like a cheap whore as I rubbed the cool liquid around my head, and then down my shaft. I began to pump my cock quickly, bucking my hips to the strokes.

I stared at your legs, thinking about how much I’d love to have them wrapped around my waist as I pounded into you, staring into your pretty eyes as moved and kissed.

Soon the pressure in my aching balls was too much, and I had to blow my load. I aimed my cock head at you, and moaned and grunted as I shot my load. I must have cum 8-10 ropes of hot sticky cum all over you Kayla. The though of you dressing up for me, and those sexy legs made me cum as hard and long as I’d ever cum in my life.

As you can see, I totally soaked your picture with cum. It ran down the page in hot drips. Just wish I’d shot my load all over you for real, for you to lick up.

Hope you like your tribute Kayla! Thanks for the great cum.
 

Attachments

  • Kayla cummed.jpg
    Kayla cummed.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
It's been a while since I've received one of these, so here goes...

b6oVac


https://ibb.co/b6oVac
 
Last edited:
I'm a little surprised. I've shared pics with several men on here. Privately. And none have offered to tribute me with their semen and send me video of it. :(

I was chatting and exchanging pictures with a lady on another site and surprised her with a tribute. She then sent me a video of her tribute to my tribute. Fun times!
 
My wife was surprised that men would do this, but when I showed her a cum-plastered photo of herself from another man, she was flattered.
 
Back
Top