Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

I'm having a fantasy: Billy-boy with his mouth filled with your cock, moaning around it as I lash his behind with my riding crop. Later, I'll let both of you take turns going down on me. I have a delicious pussy, haven't I?

Even more delicious if it was full of fresh cum:D

I had the great pleasure of of serving a DOM CPL, Lady always pleased when i pleasured Her Spouse.

Me too. I have that problem at work all the time. It may be time to close the door and have some fun.... :)

Suck My Cock

My current fantasy entails any one of you good little subbie cock suckers getting face fucked by Me while Lady C rode your cock for her enjoyment!
:devil:

My current fantasy entails any one of you good little subbie cock suckers getting face fucked by Me while Lady C rode your cock for her enjoyment!
:devil:

Just the thought of YOU pounding your great cock down my throat, between my lips, mmmmmmmmm. What a wonderful vision for me.

I love watching a my kneeling man-boy gets his mouth pounded by a long, thick cock, one that thrusts into his gagging throat while the man's pelvis bruises his lips. There is one thine wrong with that scenario: Billy-boy would love it!

Ditto

And happy to oblige !:devil:

But to get MY hard thick cock, all you little cum sluts, need to to better than just say I want it. Describe in detail how and what you would do with it!:D

This happened to me a while ago when I got involved in a threesome. The guy had a huge cock and out of curiosity I shared tha sucking of it with his wife. Have to say that I'm now wondering whether I'd like to do it again!

This happened to me a while ago when I got involved in a threesome. The guy had a huge cock and out of curiosity I shared tha sucking of it with his wife. Have to say that I'm now wondering whether I'd like to do it again!

Wondering? No problem with that decision I think. That would be excellent.
Huge cock... That would be enough, and teh woman there an added bonus.

I'm having a fantasy: Billy-boy with his mouth filled with your cock, moaning around it as I lash his behind with my riding crop. Later, I'll let both of you take turns going down on me. I have a delicious pussy, haven't I?

Oh you sure do! Succulent! Oh Lady you are doing it to me again! :p

Oh that does sound devine. I am sitting inside your fantasy at the moment....*lick*:)

I'd love to hear from other ladies who have shared a cock with their husband or boyfriend.;)

Then maybe I can show this thread to my sexy wife and tell her how badly I want this to happen.

I'd love to hear from other ladies who have shared a cock with their husband or boyfriend.;)

Then maybe I can show this thread to my sexy wife and tell her how badly I want this to happen.

My Lady has watched me a time or ten...lol

Back