The AR-15

Why are the RWCJ so obsessed with my cock? If this keeps up, LTR is gonna start getting jealous.

Or, knowing her, excited.

Why are the RWCJ so obsessed with my cock? If this keeps up, LTR is gonna start getting jealous.

Or, knowing her, excited.

Dude, grab her by the pussy and discover your wildest fantasy for tranny buttsex has come true.

Spare us the book report.

Dear clip nazis: I'll go with the terms used by troops I served with and under, not y'all.

Here's a magazine-related hint for you: bison shit.

BTW toeskr and BB are on my iggy list so y'all needn't respond. Ta ta.

Well when I was in the Army(1970-1986) We called them magazines or mags for short,i.e. "toss me another mag" or I've got two 20 round mags left". But seeing that you were a cannon-cocker and probably a loader all you really needed to know is that the pointy end of the shell went into the tube first.

In other words, none.

Listen carefully. In Field Artillery, a 'magazine' is where big shells are stored, and in my Viet-era service, everyone from drill sergeants to unit armorers to the bird colonel commanding DivArty called that little bullet-holding device a 'clip'.

You are no longer worth engaging. Welcome to my iggy list.

No they did not. In my vietnam-era service and beyond a magazine was what you called that little bullet holding device.

Dear clip nazis: I'll go with the terms used by troops I served with and under, not y'all.

Here's a magazine-related hint for you: bison shit.

BTW toeskr and BB are on my iggy list so y'all needn't respond. Ta ta.

Keep being wrong then, but don't spread your ignorant bullshit to others....it's just rude.

BTW you can cower in your iggy bunker from facts and reality you don't want to hear all you want, nobody expects any better from degenerates like yourself.

I'll respond with all the shit talk I want because impotent control freaks like yourself can't do any more about it than you can about my roaming freely about the country in public with a SEMIASSAULTMACHINEPISTOL!!!!!!:eek:

My branch, my service and when Lol.

You don't deserve to know that you retard. You don't even know the difference between a clip and a magazine

Thank you for your non service.

Hey Radar, do you hear any helos coming in? Lol

Are you ashamed of your military service too?

Don't feel sad, Vetteman and AJ are ashamed of their time in the service too.

Must be a conservative thing.

Here's what I'm surmising from what you are posting/asking.

You want me to give something, in the sake of "compromise". Based on your previous moments, I assume that means "all semi automatic firearms", which is several thousand dollars in material, and thousands of hours in training.

I'd estimate it all to be worth about a half-million dollars in time and money.

What are you willing to personally give to find a "middle ground"?

You make a fair point about losing value for your investment but I'm not looking for a compromise. You can believe what you wish as to what I own and what I carry but I also have some money invested in time and training. Not nearly as much as you but I feel sufficiently armed and trained. Why did you invest so much money in firearms? I can only shoot one at a time. Do you believe in drawing any line regarding possession weapons by private citizens? Would you be o.k with your neighbor owning a rocket launcher?

You make a fair point about losing value for your investment but I'm not looking for a compromise.

RG0BS1U.gif

You can believe what you wish as to what I own and what I carry but I also have some money invested in time and training. Not nearly as much as you but I feel sufficiently armed and trained. Why did you invest so much money in firearms? I can only shoot one at a time.

Ahhh....you can't handle it so you want the government to force everyone down to your level.

Through and through leftist. :)

Are you ashamed of your military service too?

Don't feel sad, Vetteman and AJ are ashamed of their time in the service too.

Must be a conservative thing.

Are you and pox married?

She is a fucking drug addled tard but unlike you, I don't believe she has ever resorted to alts like a little bitch.

Must be a liberal thing.

Not sad, not ashamed, never created an alt and never said a thing whether I served or not. Maybe I will grant myself a grand plaque of some sort.

You have a strange obsessions with this AJ and Vette, your masturbation fantasies?

You make a fair point about losing value for your investment but I'm not looking for a compromise. You can believe what you wish as to what I own and what I carry but I also have some money invested in time and training. Not nearly as much as you but I feel sufficiently armed and trained. Why did you invest so much money in firearms? I can only shoot one at a time. Do you believe in drawing any line regarding possession weapons by private citizens? Would you be o.k with your neighbor owning a rocket launcher?

I'm aware that you're not looking for a compromise. Antis never are.

I invest my time and money because I like to be responsible and good at every craft I do. Ain't no half-steppin.

I'm aware that you're not looking for a compromise. Antis never are.

I invest my time and money because I like to be responsible and good at every craft I do. Ain't no half-steppin.

So, little children must die from time to time so that the value of your investment in semi-automatic rifles is preserved.

Mighty thin gruel there. :rolleyes:

So, little children must die from time to time so that the value of your investment in semi-automatic rifles is preserved.

Little children must die from time to time so that the value of your investment in a swimming pool in your backyard is preserved.

You want to march for something pointless, march against killer "assault pools".

Mighty thin crocodile tears there. :rolleyes:

Where do you come up with this shit? LOL

Do you think Daily is a mass murderer or some shit?

Where do you come up with this shit? LOL

Do you think Daily is a mass murderer or some shit?

He told me that I was personally responsible for the parkland deaths. He actually believes this kind of garbage.

Yesterday, I caught a mouse in a basement bathtub. I captured it in a box and I let it out in the alley.

I'm a monster!

Last edited:
He told me that I was personally responsible for the parkland deaths. He actually believes this kind of garbage.

I caught a mouse in a basement bathtub. I captured it in a box and I let it out in the alley.

I'm a monster!

Yea I do the same for bugs.

But I've got quite the hardware stash so that must make me a war criminal because all the bloodshed of all AR/AK victims is on my hands!!!!

LOL...what a load of shit.

I suppose because I have a toy made by Mitsubishi Motor co. the blood of all those at Pearl Harbor is also on my hands because they make the Zero too???

Right??? That's sound logic :cool:

Yea I do the same for bugs.

But I've got quite the hardware stash so that must make me a war criminal because all the bloodshed of all AR/AK victims is on my hands!!!!

LOL...what a load of shit.

I suppose because I have a toy made by Mitsubishi Motor co. the blood of all those at Pearl Harbor is also on my hands because they make the Zero too???

Right??? That's sound logic :cool:

Don't forget about Volkswagon... or worse, Dow Chemical. If Rob owns things from any company that has caused deaths (and there are a lot), he's personally responsible for those deaths, by his own logic. Let's hope that living in Houston none of his family works in oil and gas. They are actual murderers.

Don't forget about Volkswagon... or worse, Dow Chemical. If Rob owns things from any company that has caused deaths (and there are a lot), he's personally responsible for those deaths, by his own logic. Let's hope that living in Houston none of his family works in oil and gas. They are actual murderers.

Not anymore so than DOW.

No they don't have to be in the industry to be guilty remember? Just being a consumer makes one guilty.

I'm sure Rob never uses any petroleum products of any kind. :cool:

Back