man with needs looking for a similar woman

glBock

Loves Spam
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Posts
735
BTW, a fitting subtitle for my signature post could be: "A substitute for magic"


I dream of experiencing a lot of joy you with you, when we exchange mails with each other. To compensate for the voids in your life and in mine. If possible, I like us to exchange mails daily, to provide each other a highlight that now is missing from our lives. For that to work out, we'll have to develop a liking for one another, something that ordinarily requires some magic.

Trouble is: I have not experienced magic since I was a child, and magic is not something you can simply order from Amazon. So what might work for us instead of it? A strong motivation, I suppose, in me and in you, because we simply need that elusive joy so much. Good, but motivation alone cannot possibly be the only thing that matters.

I suppose you'll need a fellow you simply feel good about. And the same applies to me, I mean a "fellow" in female form. So what makes you feel good about me, and me feel good about you? A likeable character is a good start. And one with a bit of erotic charisma. In my native language they'd say: that is half the rent already. Below I will try to summarize, what I find essential in you, so that I consider your character likeable.

Maybe you can do the same and send your summary to me. With both of our "wish lists" in our hands, we should then be able to tell, how likeable we'd find each other. Providing of course, that each of us honestly tells the other, in which respects a perfect match will not be available from you or from me.

For instance, if you tell me that your curiosity is less than I would like, I can ask myself whether I can just live with a woman less curious than my ideal. I am fairly sure that won't be a problem, when you – for instance – tell me that the way you prefer making love pretty much aligns with mine.

For me two essential indications of a likeable character are 1-that you be a highly human female being, and that you look for me being highly human also. With flaws and blemishes for sure, but also with a certain amount of tolerance toward imperfection. And 2-that you have experienced role models in your life, which had demonstrated a high degree of civility to you. Hopefully you experienced also that civilized behavior results in a lot more happiness and content than the opposite.

OK, now comes the rest of my wish list, regarding you. You should read it also as a list of what I like to offer you in return (as were all my words above also). In a sense this list is a bit like "gravy"; if all the items I mentioned above are in place, the stuff below most likely will just follow naturally.

■ I look for a woman, who wants to take this mail exchange as serious as I do and commit to it as much as I do also. And who is ready to remove with me any roadblocks we discover, when we develop our mail relationship. Hopefully with open minds, including an ability to voice regret, when either one of us discovers a fuck-up we committed.

■ If you want and desire to compensate erotic voids that exist in our lives, by imagining intimacy with one another, and by describing to each other our fantasies along those lines, you'd make me very happy. In fact I consider this particular desire as part of the joy we seek in our mail relationship.

■ Also if you had a desire for at least some of the mails we exchange becoming a bit intellectual at times, when we discuss more than only us and our daily lives.

■ It would be great if you were full of curiosity like I am, wanting to understand, wanting to know, wanting to develop and grow thru satisfying our curiosity. Not simply reading mails from each other but wanting to know what lies behind the words in our mails,

■ and if you looked for truly interacting with me thru mails, not just simply for telling each other one-way stories and fantasies.

■ Honesty and seriousness should be part of your values. And it should not be difficult to extend the gift of trust to each other also.

All in all, my desire is exchanging intimate mails with a highly human female unicorn like you, but mails which go well beyond just erotica and horniness. "Horniness with feeling" if you like, or "erotica plus".
 
Last edited:
bump

a weekend bump for my ad, hoping that today my "dream woman" will see it
 
I am writing a new signature post now; an ad meant to tell you what I look for and also why I am looking in the first place. I hope I will give you an idea this way, of how I tick.

What I look for is a halfways serious mail exchange. Not a chat merely, and certainly not one with a woman who is bored now and then. Or cannot find sleep at night. In a moment I will list all the things I hope our mail exchange will encompass, but I want to emphasize first that I like to carry on that exchange only with a woman, who feels some voids in her life also, comparable to mine. Because the main purpose of the whole thing should be to compensate for our voids.

If we are very lucky, this intended compensation will turn into much more than that. On several occasions I have experienced that a mail exchange like I envision it became very much a source of joy for both of us. Simply because of the mutual liking that grows out of exchanging our kind of mails. And the "boost" this provides to our egos.

Let me attempt to describe now, what such a mail exchange could look like. Of course I also envision erotic excitement arising out of our mails, and more rewarding climaxes than before, when we masturbate.

But at least as important I see the potential empathy we feel with one another, in our situations driven by our voids. Sure, both of us have found other ways and means for void compensation already, so intimate e-mails with a "half-stranger" far away are not absolutely necessary. But I view such mails as an added joy (said that already) and both as an offer of support as well as a receiving of such support at times when it is needed most.

One more thing that might be nice, when we exchange mails: the ability to discuss now and then matters with some intellectual content, which have nothing to do with erotica. Just to broaden our horizons, or to seek a discussion partner as a sort of "sounding board".

I hope I have succeeded in giving you some insights into my soul with this post.

I sent you a message.
 
Back
Top