The act of cumming inside

<snip> Both times that she got pregnant, we were "trying to conceive" and both times that it happened she joyfully said to me, after I had cum deep inside, "I just conceived." I felt it too, there was just something special about the sex those nights, and both times she was right.

We know that too, mate. Making our eldest. We used condoms after she came off the pill and until she had had a pharma-free period. Then an afternoon of lazy, luscious make-out and play leading to a raucous celebratory wild bareback rolling everywhere fucking time which led to me spunking deep into her through the second half of her shrieking orgasm, after-clenches going on and on. As we snogged and tongue-chewed we both knew one of my swimmers was drilling eggshell and - awesome - a new dna fix begun. I love it that he has since then made three beautiful babies with his woman.

The best! :cool:
 
I love cumming deep inside, creaming in a pussy. The thought of breeding is very arosuing
 
i love getting it deep. as deep as possible. how the men push in as hard as they can, and how their cocks throb.. that sets me off too, a lot of the time. the idea of being impregnated is part of it.
 
i love getting it deep. as deep as possible. how the men push in as hard as they can, and how their cocks throb.. that sets me off too, a lot of the time. the idea of being impregnated is part of it.

I like that
 
Well you know there is just an intense feeling when as a man I release my baby making ingredients inside of her. When you can't hold back any longer and it erupts forth like a broken water pipe spraying deep into her womb. man, talk about sosomething that is absolutely pleasurable beyond words.
 
I imagine why some guy's just put their tip in and come just past the entrance is so as to not get their own cum all over their dick.
 
Definitely in as deep as I can go, with my knob pressed against her cervix. It may be an evolutionary thing - delivering the sperm to exactly the right place.


Lucky you. Courtesy of my wife's gyno issues, must be 6 years since I've been able to do this. Anything over half length, at moderate pace, and she's in pain and bleeding.


I miss other women who wanted me to try and explode into their abdomen.
 
I had a FWB that I fucked a few times, she'd finish me off with her mouth because she had to go home. The last time we fucked, however, I was getting close and asked her where she wanted my cum. She said "inside me" and that sent me over the edge..about two pumps later I came so hard inside her tight, slick pussy.
 
Love the feeling

i love getting it deep. as deep as possible. how the men push in as hard as they can, and how their cocks throb.. that sets me off too, a lot of the time. the idea of being impregnated is part of it.

Tasha - so well said! From the guy's end, all of what you said applies to how I feel filling a lover.
 
I love being deep inside when I cum. My favourite is bareback doggy style. Burying my cock deep inside as I shoot my load.

I like that position too. Her ass up in the air and head down buried in the pillows. Gravity certainly will help my load to get deep inside her in that position.

There is also something to be said about the "pregnant pause" right before blowing your load. It seems like a lot of guys who are pounding away, pause right before they blow their load deep inside...I know I do. I pause as deep as I can be, hold on to her hips tight, take a deep breath, and roar as I release my load. Sometimes my body tightens up so much, I can't move, stuck in that position until I am empty.

ES
 
Was hoping for this last night, flooding her pussy doggystle is up there with the best.

Missionary quickie and a wank to finish...
 
I'm fairly new to expericing this but I will say my favorite position is doggy. I can grab her hips and pull myself so deep inside her and unload. Then I get to slowly pull my cock out and watch the flood pour out right behind it. So hot.
 
As long as I know it's ok, I'm going to cum, with her pussy gripping and milking my cock, as far inside her as I can get. Yep.
 
I love cumming inside her pussy, but the best ever is when she is sucking on it and swallowing while cumming in her mouth. It's x10 the intensity for me.
 
I absolutely adore my man cumming inside me. Nine times out of ten just knowing he is about to shoot his load in me gets me off so hard. Lately I have been off BC and knowing he could knock me up is such a turn on. He wants to pull out or use a condom but I so desperately want him to fill me up :cattail:
 
Back
Top